3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midlight 18.01.20 01:20 am

Henselt: to kill or to leave (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

A very long time thinking about it. I think its existence is more easier life in the North (not counting Kaedven), the more such a dangerous person should not leave the throne... who knows what he might do in this position. What do you think?
117 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midlight 18.01.20

(well, I killed him to be honest, I do not know how the negotiations with him took place)

xD

A
Alex2010god 18.01.20

Death and it was as good as sliced horseradish with eggs from Detmold(in the video),as well as peremochili all who can:
Sheal de Transervice - in the device,teleporter.
Nilfgaard-con Ambassador,his crossbow shot.
The dragon on the Cola(Saskia?).
Summer at the castle.
There would be a possibility and Radogost or as a sort of potentates,would be finished off.
Hera king!And the revival of various schools of witchers,because evil divorced so including the human type - Loredo and the like.
Spared only Truly...

d
domovoy21 18.01.20

mormilad
I agree with you, how would Henselta nothing to kill. Yes, arrogant arrogant face, but the king and should be. You ever see that spineless and kind ruler? And for example not far to seek, remember our Ivan the terrible. How he was there with his henchmen of people destroyed, the thousands executed and killed, according to the case and without... And how close individuals put, which helped him in the beginning of the reign, and became as disagreeable, all at once the tower was cut off. But he's with all this negativity, is the GREAT king and through him the territory of our country not sickly grew up in those times...

I
INjektion 18.01.20

Killed Henselta.And not even because Roche and his squad.Henselt was twice obliged Witcher life,but at the first opportunity, tried to kill,and for the fact that he is not a conspiracy staged?What guarantees do we have that he will not do it again?Moreover, the game just says that he Fi..y the king,who care little for the soldiers, and ordinary people-everyone hates him.As commander it is also impossible to assess,the troops on the battlefield, he isn't in charge(it says the standard-bearer of the brown banners).

I
INjektion 18.01.20

domovoy21

A GREAT king and through him the territory of our country not sickly grew up in those days

And what is his greatness?More specific please.The Eastern territory is not he conquered, and Ermak.
Thanks to van, we lost the war with Poland.And then another long time before it groveled.

G
GyJIeBeR 18.01.20

Njektion 23.08.12 01:06

domovoy21

A GREAT king and through him the territory of our country not sickly grew up in those days

And what is his greatness?More specific please.The Eastern territory is not he conquered, and Ermak.
Thanks to van, we lost the war with Poland.And then another long time before it groveled.
You would for words to put on a stake!Or tongue ripped out, what would people confusion is not carried!! :)

T
Tahon 18.01.20

Would save his life. As already mentioned here, Henselt the more fruit, but the king is good. Kaedven thriving, gaining new territory, not inferior to anyone of his. Though Henselt and shaped asshole, Kaedvenskoe army under his leadership is an important aspect in the coming war with Nilfgaard.

b
benites 18.01.20

didn't kill him, curious how he will show up next

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 18.01.20

If you kill him - then Philip to add another headache.

M
Mephist05 18.01.20

What are you all here to discuss policy?) The game is over Geralt, and that in fact the policy is not engaged myself, so it sucks) Why be guided by what will be with the North if you select kill not kill Henselta if Witcher on the drum who will win? He does not belong to anyone. To Foltest he came in order to recover the secrets of the wizards, became his bodyguard, apparently because of Triss, which remained there, and certainly Foltest has offered a considerable amount, and during the Summer he chases not for revenge for the murder of the king, and to regain his good name, and to understand what was going on around. As to the rest, may that Nilfgaard though the whole world enslave, what does it matter)

[
[Inquisitor] 18.01.20

Mephist05
Yes, in principle, no, except that all his friends and comrades killed, and the Geralt, most likely, too. After all, he was the bodyguard of one of the enemy(for Nilfgaard) kings. Now I understand, what is it?

K
Kenny_92 18.01.20

The topic did not read. I chose the option of murder. Why? Yes to all of this freak show in the North have plunged deeper into the abyss of war, thus porav each other. Me during the passing game, it seemed that the Empire is the most intelligent and adequate side. Judge for yourself, the country's most economically developed foreign policy is very cautious, the Emperor with his servants (Ambassador, head of the secret police, etc.) is very thoroughly suited to the case. Also in the Empire of equality, elves and other nonhumans, especially no one oppresses, the state system is not much better than the Northern kingdoms. Yes, of course the Emperor that his troops were too far from white and fluffy, but compared to Henselite and other guys at least they are for the most part for the good of his native powers as a whole, not for the sake of immediate benefits.

G
Gry_nu 18.01.20

I have studied the topic, and, in principle, Kenny_92 rights. In Nilfgaard there is a strong centralized power,almost otsutstvuet the opposition, it developed economically,non-humans are treated better, in General, all of the above have a place to be.

Geralt, by the way, the Empire will be killed, except by mistake - he's an old and good friend of Emhyr var Amreica, the White Flame dancing on the barrows of his enemies.

Though Yes, there are downsides, and they are very few.
First, about any Tips and the Chapter of ruling the world, and the question would be. Mages, warlocks, sorcerers -all of them will be at Empire they are nothing more than errand boys.
Second, has gone all the political intrigue. In Nilfgaard, as mentioned above, even the opposition itself is not.
Disappear brothels, as in the Empire being hanged for debauchery; crumble the dreams of individuals about the world of democracy,
will be much less secrets and mysteries in General, this is a normal, human, capitalist state. Bad people gradually die out, or they'll just drive somewhere far away, perhaps, for good works land somewhere in the most OPE Mirai let live as know. Especially elves.

Here the wizards will probably survive, though it is unlikely. Paradoxically, but Summer can cause their destruction. He himself, in his example, has shown that no one, neither kings, nor kings, nor dragons, nor demons, AI wizards and witches, nor emperors have no reliable protection against witches, which deliver simpletons perfect killer.

So that is a moot point. I personally out of interest, specially several times passed the game so that one option was essentially a continuation of the Summer ( contributed to the downfall of the Northern States), and in others Vice versa.

In the Witcher generally has no good or bad variants of the game, everyone makes their own choices.

P. S. besides, good is still ever defeat, at least in the future, in the distant bright future. Maybe too distant, but we are used to...

A
Andy7P7 18.01.20

The game must go in different ways, as shown 1-2 part, there is a difference with a save to start the game.
I would be interested to go through 3rd part is times 5 at least, so decisions change the plot of the 3rd part, the 2nd part was not enough.

O
OTMOROZA 18.01.20

the logic is - Geralt - each Amhara
Emhyr wants to rule the world by killing all kings - if it is bad people are not oppressed , and the intrigue of witches suppressed
conclusion - death Henselite

if you look at Amhara as for Hitler, I Henselite is to save the life of

what's more interesting is been said that Henselt in collusion with ilhami - then plan Engira me a little not clear - some kings, he was killed Summer - and Henselta and the rest he didn't ... what's the point ?

M
Mr.Nobody.... 18.01.20

Henselt full pid..with, take into account how much time Geralt saved his life(the first time pulled out of a complete Jo..s,after you helped remove the curse and even from the murderers recaptured)and after all this mu..La it still wants to kill me Personally.. he is very very angry,this is not a grateful Mr..link,I even regretted that there is no option to it belly cut open.

B
Brashnashla 18.01.20

Henselt - mu*AK and g*ndon, so sawed off. Tamariu gave Radovid. The North needed a strong Central government, witch - overboard with their Masonic lodges. Nelfy I just don't cute themselves)

V
Vadim Kabanov 18.01.20

Decided to leave Henselta Roche, he thundered. Here it was argued that this is illogical - after all, the toga and Geralt becomes a murderer of kings and all that, but IMHO this act fits into the logic of the book of Geralt. Leave Henselta alive for reasons of a political nature - the essence to choose the lesser evil, to pay for the lives of the guys from the group Roche for the opportunity to leave a powerful king before the invasion of the southerners. Such arguments have always been disgusted with Geralt in a situation when you had to choose the lesser evil, he preferred to just opt out (and sometimes even more if justice required to punish the freak, remember renfri-Sorokopudov) even if the consequences could be even worse than any of the options. He did so because every evil is contrary to his nature, both small and large. In a situation with Heselton he refused the choice: hacked ungrateful Henselta revenge for Bianca and the boys. He left the choice Rocher - Rocher did not choose the lesser evil, chose the greater evil - beheaded Kaedven, but rightly punished asshole.

R
Radias 18.01.20

Killed henselta - helped Nilam. Thank Amharu!

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 18.01.20

Not only good choices for the North.
If you dream of a Northern Empire in the posts it is worth to remember and about the inevitable war. Yes, Yes. The king slightly weakened, then the nobility will arrange a civil war or a coup.

If you leave the 2 major kings of the world between them might never be. Will chew on each other until there is one. And then the script item 1

If you give the North of Nilfgaard will be the same. Constant rebellions, Palace coups and graganski war....

This is the norm. Always number of States tends to 1, then it breaks up into fiefdoms..

By the way, Nilfgaard flowering should be grateful Amharu. He holds the country. Without him it will be the same with the Empire on the North. Part 3 is very clearly seen

And yet in one mistake many. Emhyr not a friend of the Witcher. They are always there but on different sides of the barricade. First witch spell Yoga (became a part of the plan), then Emhyr wanted to kill the Witch because of the CRIS. But at the last moment changed his mind and returned to duty the Witcher kept him alive.......,. They fled to 3 parts of the game

I mean the book that the game is greatly admired Amhara. Genius, awesome tactics, fair, honest. In the game the book is all beat and on their knees