3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just_a_cat 18.01.20 01:22 am

Should there be portal 2 if it has not been the first? (Portal 2)

Whether much I will lose in terms of plot if I go first second?
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 18.01.20

Just_a_cat
It held that a whole hour (the first part). Better go, the plot is associated. Plus, mechanics will understand if you never played it

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

Just_a_cat
I am the first in my eyes have not seen, but the second one was held two times. The plot's shit (like any game from valve). The game is in solving puzzles.

a
antonrogov 18.01.20

Why not to start first? It would be logical.

s
saa0891 18.01.20

Dogma wrote:
The plot's shit (like any game from valve). The game is in solving puzzles.
Hmm,except if you are puzzles there that have not seen you looks quite sad,there are fun phrases, car and small truck.

Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle vs press with knives.

Sorry for the mess. After you killed me, I did a little run this complex. By the way, thanks for that. (Check sarcasm finished)

Remember I told you about the garbage that is? Worth and stinks? So — it was a metaphor. I meant you.

We both said a lot of stuff you'll regret it.

I went and looked the rest of the subjects, but they are still as dead

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

saa0891
some phrase with a claim to any philosophy - it's not the plot

s
saa0891 18.01.20

Dogma
Actually the story is including using these phrases.

M
Madevi 18.01.20

That's what I think in the first part of the story quite a bit, and all the important it is possible to find out in the second. On the other hand, the first the first time is passed for 3 hours, not so much.

R
RikoChiko 18.01.20

And what's the problem you get? I like the first one more than second due to its atmosphere.
Also I feel that the first part was the part of the Valve, the second is already noticeable changes in the composition of the developers.

S
St4lker0k 30.06.22

Dogmeet
you're talking about half life 2, + portal and half life are related games. or are you just a stupid schoolboy who didn’t even finish grade 1

n
nicolas8 30.06.22

St4lker0k
agrees, plus, in my opinion, Valve doesn't have bad games