3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurchiks 18.01.20 09:01 pm

Help with the quest (Insomnia: The Ark)

quest hot blood where can I find the Colonel a lift there 1 and it goes to the garage
48 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 18.01.20

Sutsuko
What is specified? There is no quest at the specified locations, like find and all:) But. Them in the jungle as R...and on the quest will pass and the balances may be calico to loke Crematorium" to sell(sitting near the building where the documents are fake)

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

ked1993
Anywhere, Lutai everything in some quest still give a reward, it's not a quest item is random. I suppose by the time the necessary repair bot they have been 3, since I have the game and breadth of the effects of pass before for the storyline to rush

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

TheHouse
I just remembered that the person that gave the quest said that they need to be in the jungle to collect. I was there and collected. Only 2 white bells I got you, and the rest - the yellow root, it is green powder...

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

Sutsuko
The great God of Randomness apparently tried to:) Well, if the jungle is not caught, then it is necessary to look at other docks(random etc.)

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

TheHouse
Helped the quest for destruction of the animal in the den in the jungle. Dropped another 2-a white bells.

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

Where's Offered to find that he gave permission to access his son's body?

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

It seems the quest stuff is broken!
Woznuk gives a reward for bot, but the quest is not counted as completed. He can ad infinitum to give it.
Or is it just me?..

j
jokertops 18.01.20

Sutsuko
bot you need to deliver, need to be marked on the check(in a random mission on the map, in the transition to Locke.).....there will be a group of people...and the option to persuade or bribe.(I also had a bug,I just reloaded the box helped)

P/s......from the armor suit I've got....using the E button(hold)....after Enter is not known)

j
jokertops 18.01.20

You know what you need swipes Commissioner(military base,near the Elevator), what would he have liked?(the fur hat he wears)

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

jokertops
In short, not sure if this is a bug. But the shorter of the elite scream Hierarchy he reacts just like the real stuff, they say what a sleaze you tricarbonyl. But if you give him adrenne swipes which asks grandfather was in D-106(of intestinal cancer), the quest count is normal,with normal reardom:) So, in the boarding write that while nowhere else except the bartender in the Rainbow this swill is not met, that is, you can quest with Santa and to take the Committee members on the base. I.e. either this is a bug that only one bottle or more just have not come across anyone, or so conceived by the developers( supposedly choose who want to please, but I doubt it, because if you take the quest at the base, with his grandfather and left hanging not etc...). The developers at this point why it generally does not comment.

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

jokertops
I tried with other savegames again, didn't help. During the transition only traders across.
About the VSS: E I was pinching did not help. But the Enter but it helped.

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

...p.s...anyone Have a shovel to buy or find?..

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

TSEMENTATOR
What?

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

Sutsuko
To purchase not one, and so the corpses can be found, I recently spade was seen in the jungle on the corpse, but things are more randomly distributed nominee in the game, so where was I, not the fact that you will have.

j
jokertops 18.01.20

Sutsuko
The shovel can be bought from the dealer.....his stuff is....I found a shovel in the trash and dismantled the metal, and long run looking for where to get...
TheHouse
And I thought you need something vigorous (sorry) shit in a bottle give that the commandant was satisfied)....well, there can be speculation...a bottle can can be found in any book) when parsing)

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

jokertops
The one in the mask and opens the passage in somnio?..

j
jokertops 18.01.20

Quest Society does not rest Bern Soares where to find it? first found in somnii near the river, the second in the camp of the nest for the gym and sleeping places, third not met.

V
Vyxyxol 18.01.20

TheHouse wrote:
either this is a bug that only one bottle or more just have not come across anyone, or so conceived developers
She's not alone, I'm a man of bandyukov 106 gave another after talking.

S
Sutsuko 18.01.20

jokertops
He's in a brothel, where terrible aunt offers to retire with one of the girls, while there is a vacant room...

k
ked1993 18.01.20

the premise of Dr. Glara . to meet the General Manaber where negotiating the entire base ran off the XS.