3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 18.09.19 07:39 pm

How to raise the level stuff? (Diablo 2)

Is it possible to raise the level of the legendary (brown) things in Cuba .If Yes then tell me how ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CamoGoHka 18.09.19

Yes, you can. Google cube Horadric recipes. They are different. Boots gloves armor weapons all the recipes separately.

r
redoolf 18.09.19

If by the legendary (brown) there is a view of the unique (unique), and under to raise the level of what is meant is not ilvl, and change the base type of the object Normal -> Exceptional and Exceptional -> Elite, here are the recipes:
1 Ral Rune + 1 Sol Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Normal Unique Weapon = Exceptional Version of Weapon
1 Tal Rune + 1 Shael Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Normal Unique Armor = Exceptional Version of Armor
1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon
1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor
All recipes

D
Dober 18.09.19

Impossible. No.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.19

strange question. The only possible - sense would be to beat charmy with 90+ LVL bosses. With rare like a recipe for raising the level things, but there needs coolant - go for it, try it, they get cheaper had :D

f
firkax 18.09.19

And here charmy with bosses?
From higher LVL unik clothes will not change anything and I don't know why this is a useless action needed author. Perhaps he read somewhere something stupid, but what kind is anyone's guess.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.19

firkax wrote:
And here charmy with bosses?
despite the fact that this is the only example where the level of things plays at least some role. That's the oddity of the question.

L
Luzinkpot 18.09.19

thank you all for the info ,I understand

L
Luzinkpot 18.09.19

redoolf
thanks for the info ,I razobralsja in this matter