3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sandro_sar 18.09.19 07:40 pm

Runes and glyphs - useful or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone figured out this new system in Stone hearts? Specifically with guns interested in the question, did not understand, if there is a sense at least some enchants on swords or better to leave the stones? Armor like that on the itself while stopped on return 30% of damage in attack, but the enchantment on the swords seem useless
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

CemKey
It seems like the enemy needs to die in a circle of Ardena then there will be a glyph.

P
Psihodolb 18.09.19

Both sword enchanted to Cut... by far the best thing there at all... the Armor on the mirror... always had trouble with those bolts flying out of nowhere and dealing pretty decent damage, and slots for a skill was a pity really... the Rest seemed either completely useless, or just not suitable for my fighting style... (=

Glyph of recovery - almost a legal cheat... if you cram large in the remaining slots, the +25 regen during combat - too much... (=

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

Enchanted armor to Shield, almost always helps from accidentally skipping a strike. Swords did not enchant, left stones at them, something is not realized much benefit from these enchantments.

O
OlderDog 18.09.19

kellandro
Sensibly.

s
saa0891 18.09.19

What I do is nothing useful in the new glyph is not found.

With swords, except that only continuous effects from grindstone tempting,but for me, as the fire damage is much steeper,especially if you beat some high-level monster,it lights up and has a 1000-1500 damage blows constantly.
And the armor do any useful things for yourself is not found,you can security on regen,but what if teas and so just restore HP.

S
Serze 18.09.19

When enchantment and sharpening the saber damage of Ophir rose from 1217 till 1324,that is where the 9%.

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 18.09.19

in the battle with people is very elegant skill usurper in the armor (for those who want a lot of avtomobilni and is axiem)

g
ganjin 18.09.19

Tell me shook. consolidation could be the sword, and will work on both the armor and the second to put something else? Or consolidation of the sword works too, if only to get the sword?

g
ganjin 18.09.19

Psihodel
As it turns out you have +25 regen? If gloves, pants and boots 6 slots?

J
JIeHiBeC 18.09.19

Tried Filling the steel, so after using kwena, when struck with damage restores health.

J
Jiba 18.09.19

Something I have nothing useful in these enchantments do not see. No, there are many tempting options, but! Who in his right mind, as an example, will change the gain of the Quen sign 30%, against a one-time activation at the beginning of the battle? If he plays through it, of course. Or, again, the example, the extra damage from the sword (an alternative to the stun) on sharpening, which can make periodic and yourself? And will not benefit from sharpening runes. The only thing that is really interesting is the rune of the Dissection. But! It is also very specific.

J
Jiba 18.09.19

So. Want to change your mind. Tried to put runes in weapons and armor. As they say, with the enemy still there are no problems, if only hands of that place grow, but the equipment was good, but not poyuzat addition would be silly. So, I even liked the two runes: Dissection and Shield. First made the skill even more than most people, and the second eliminates some awkward moments, but more importantly, also works with scenes of Boxing. Also put a rune for 50% damage, but is not yet convinced that there is a 50% increase. Just not fought after that, this sword. But I think she could replace stun. But then you need to understand two things: 1 against strong bosses, the stun will still be much better, and 2 - win goes against normal monsters.

I
Immortal Siegfrid 18.09.19

I put in swords cut in both, and in the shell balance (corresponds to the average armor). Now I have the armor of bear regen stamina 40 per second under a jar of 50 (due to the perk for medium armor), the production of adrenaline and a mad force characters under 300% ( through broth). Quen is shaken to the max, so if someone beats him he can die. Igny ignites all sorts of bears 10K burning. By the way I noticed that in medium armor with a perk, the highest recovery rate of stamina in my lungs longer regeneration of stamina

3arhangel 18.09.19

Immortal Siegfrid
Seth Griffin? It is designed for regeneration of stamina and strength characters. A set of Cat just slightly increases the regen of stamina, because it is easy.

3arhangel 18.09.19

Want C-C-C-Combo?! GM set the bear in armor klipovoe the word on Easy. In the rest of the details - glyphs Quen 10%. The sword Cut or Update or Odusevljenje on personal taste. The skill full fast pumping beats and sign Quen. The result: Quick and nimble Witcher in a solid set with a high resistance to impact with dangerous enemies, Whirlwind and with a mighty (+200% bonus from set) Conom!

S
Smily_Yeti 18.09.19

Where it is possible to put these runes? Me and the blood wine and heart of stone is ,but I somehow missed it.

a
asphalter95 18.09.19

Smily_Yeti
From Ophir wizard runes. He's in Velenje in North-East of the map in the tent, there is still the trader from Ophir next

L
Liggalize 16.07.20

M
Mr Great Game Lord 26.07.22

Dos9ra Is
it possible to put a glyph on a chest?