3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atb45mike 18.01.20 11:57 pm

Cave of forgotten island (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

This topic, I got the Minotaur and deal with the Sphinx, but I can't find the Cyclops.It is written that the artifact on Kythira. I totally climbed this island, but never found him. Guys, EU, who have found it already, give me a hint please.
16 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waisman 18.01.20

kitere take the quest for God among the people after the passage find the Cyclops

A
Atb45mike 18.01.20

Waisman
Thank you very much))

S
Syava Targoniy 18.01.20

I never go to this place (Cave of the forgotten Islands). Since it is impossible to get everyone... I Suffered for half an hour, I had to load another save game...

T
Tensero 18.01.20

from there you can get out Under water during floating rise in the room where the door Seems closed on the left side and Up again under the water come out.

M
MadONYX 18.01.20

Syava Targoni
At first I also did not understand where the exit is. Freaked out and turned off the game.
Morning, I turned and immediately found a way out. It is near the aisle where no one admits. If you look at it. Then on the left. And then through the underwater tunnel in the Rouge vyplyvet.

d
depressant 18.01.20

What's behind the closed door?

B
Bobrik0903 18.01.20

To open the door you have to launch a series of quests , named like gods among us or somehow so is in the lower left corner is the island , this will mean that you will get the key and then open the door and there Udet boss Cyclops(spmy the easiest of all ,as for me), here is a detailed video

k
kvitos 18.01.20

Also wonder what's in there. But obviously opens then when we gather 100500 some pieces. And most foul that the first versions of the assassin and there would be something interesting-story. And there will likely be some kind of suit or skin for the Mare. IU is not enough depth of story interweaving with our time. Although there may be it will be, I'm in the story only in building Pythia broke, maybe still ahead

B
Bobrik0903 18.01.20

kvitos
This is the story of osnovnomu)
Weave our world, there are still some

N
Nikolay Ololay 18.01.20

Syava Targoni
Nonsense, you are going to get, you just haven't found out, there is a cave which brings you straight under the water in the sea, you can't find them

Z
Zh1VaGo 18.01.20

Did not listen to the author, went. 5 seconds it took to understand ka to go from there.

D
Dmitriy Peskov 18.01.20

And I for the third chest can't get(

E
EPICtWINk 18.01.20

Dmitry Peskov
on the other hand go around, there is an entrance with a chest

s
silkvor 18.01.20

Bobrik0903
You're the best! Thank you, 3 days are scratching their heads how to get there)

T
TrickReRoll 18.01.20

Syava Targoni
And on the ship on which they arrived, to use fast roaming? not?)

g
gks209 18.01.20

TrickReRoll
as you get into the place off the map