3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 18.01.20 11:57 pm

Code Veronica: the Unofficial PC port (Resident Evil Code: Veronica X)

I made a perfect PC port of this game. Screenshots speak louder than words, take a look:

Spoiler
Menu autorun:

Installer:

Menu start the game:

The files in the game folder (as you can see everything has its files and for the game launcher, and directly start the game with Chesnokov, and to cheat and to uninstall):

Screenshots from the game:

All the games I had. The performance is wonderful, even on slower machines, the controls are very easy (I described it in the file it will open with Notepad after the installation and saved in the folder of the game + it's a shortcut through start which I forgot). The only tiny problem is Steve two times in the game for a second, the translucent head. But it is a trifle that I don't pay attention.

If you have a widescreen monitor, the picture is not stretched, the game in the top of the window go to Options -> PowerVR -> Aspect Ratiio, and instead of stretch put Borders. Or you can try Extra Geometry, but slightly affected the inventory interface.

Moderators:

I think I can otpustite game on the forum quietly. Won an unofficial port of Silent Hill 1 walks on the network has the official site (!) and nothing. Any legal claims. This is no more illegal than a mod. The game is on PC is not officially out. There is no product, no complaints. And she set out 13 years ago. :)

Download link:

http://dfiles.ru/files/293mt8bw7

Most requested (!!!) to any torrent trackers not to post, especially internationally. I already did this port of Resident Evil: Dual Shock Version and completely revamped Resident Evil 4 (with side projects) - I will release in one fell swoop and one collection. So the request not to upload it. Link will die or perezaleyte in this topic or send me a PM.

To upload and post links in this thread take it easy, just please do not redistribute on other sites/trackers.
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
VHSL 18.01.20

Screw It
Take away - thank you for responding :)
Be sure to accomplish your goal, how will test.

N
Nemezis 18.01.20

Thank you. I've never played, so this is Veronica, it is necessary to correct

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.01.20

Well done, I approve. If I didn't have 2 PS - be sure to be picked up. And so, once again, well done, I hadn't forgotten about this wonderful game. Respect you!

W
WarlokIII 18.01.20

Screw It
GREAT!!! Yes, I already had on PCSX2 go... maybe you want to re-take, your port download...
And I have some questions:
1) What is the FPS? because for me, as for the classical Residents don't need more than 50 FPS
2) This is a port of the PS2 version or the Dreamcast?
3) Can port the first 2 Devil May Cry?

O
OakSorcerer 18.01.20

Pliz tell me, the version with drimki? Just in my opinion it is better than on the PS 2, there is all the intrigue of lost, releasing Wesker almost at the beginning =) And mega - respect, fans will definitely appreciate and remember you =)

M
Metal Eagle Returns 18.01.20

Version Dreamcast.

m
maddbot 18.01.20

Stupid question and no crack?

t
theme11471 18.01.20

maddbot

No, but you can find Russian version of the game in CDI format (the disk image with the game) and replace my images in the game folder in other (Russian). Just ask new same name files what I have, and replace.

Find the tracker any Timesmoscow Veronica in CDI format. On any rutracker and rutoro think you can dig up.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 18.01.20

Though the place will not get to work is a big plus

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 18.01.20

It's cool, but you can't really another service to fill. And browser to download 2 gig just not an option

V
Vanek2707 18.01.20

Screw It
The link does not work

D
Din LiHau 18.01.20

Guys is the link working ? really want to check )

D
Din LiHau 18.01.20

Screw It
It is in order that people were to get it scacely need content to place on trackers and tamu such places as avtotr died and all got a stake and if pitched already on the trackers this package emulator on DC could easily swing .

W
WaMuJlb 18.01.20

Because of the stupidity of the author, not to play. On the contrary it was necessary to place it on the tracker.

K
Kayfudin 18.01.20

There are instructions on how to run it on a PC?
By the way she is Russian?

G
Guest 26.03.24

I just recently discovered your post and would love to try out this PC port you made, as I really love this game. But unfortunately the link isn't working anymore. Is there any other way to download it or can you reupload it? I would sen you a PM, but there's simply no option for that, i can't even sign up. What's wrong with this site?