3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepan Kosmonavt 18.01.20 11:59 pm

Quest the Failed experiment of arhu (Divinity: Original Sin)

Killed a giant robot , saved everyone who was there,they where zbezhala with the robot did not fall , then I do not know what to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temenqo 18.01.20

Stepan Astronaut
There is a diary on the corpse, sister looking for brother . She is in the room of the mayor .

Z
ZikkZak 18.01.20

to complete the quest you have to go to prison and talk to the guard of sokrovischnitsa this will be one of the survivors from the cave

S
Stepan Kosmonavt 18.01.20

What kind of prison? In the village of the immaculate ???

G
GGame 18.01.20

Stepan Astronaut
no , Sicile where the captain of the Legionnaires and arhu, there is a basement here in the basement there is a man guards the treasure. In General, me in this quest was deceived(((

S
Stepan Kosmonavt 18.01.20

Oh , right, I forgot about the basement . thank you.

R
Richards 19.01.20

Oh thank you, in a diary written to accompany them, and I looked like I killed a robot, the way the greens fall is to kill, not to disable weapons but you can disable it. In General, not accompanied and don't know where to look, and then realized.

s
simpson747 19.01.20

Take arhu controller and the regulations thereunder. In a cave disconnected from the robot weapons and stupidly kill him. Gain experience and loot. If you just force it to self-destruct, you get nothing. To close the quest talking with Victor in the basement of the headquarters of the legionaries. You can persuade him to let us into the Treasury.

D
Dante Ad 19.01.20

I did not understand how to disable the weapons of the robot. I don't have time to click on the console as the script runs and beat him with lightning mages-Staley. And then, how do I activate on the remote control sleep-sleep-joy, still the robot lightning strikes.

In General, I took 3 men, who should be(optional) to save almost to the top of the cave. Then, away from them understanding, and in the stealth mode and approached the robot. Throw in advance the terms of oil and light it and run away. Sometimes, the robot goes into the bug and can't pass the oil. The most important thing to kill mages, skeletons. Think quest is not correct. About the remote control is not learned himself. Passed the quest without remote...

A
AT_Sagor 19.01.20

Dante Ad
Now, in the Enhanced Edition, this option resets the electric charge of the robot before the next recharge from skeleton mages, who try to do it immediately on the next turn.

J
Jericho_Whisper 19.01.20

at_sagor
I had disabled his weapon" to recharge from the mages, while I'm still stunned them, but it still has a charge. Even when he killed the mages, all the same.

P
Prince The Ripper 19.01.20

And I'm just the forehead to go and kill the robot without any remotes. The only thing he could with one blow to make him better with legs down, then he moves skipet.