3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NyanKath 19.01.20 12:00 am

Secrets, Easter eggs (Lords of the Fallen)

They say that a lot of them here. I so far have found only one (well, I have until the beginning of the game). In the beginning of the game, after the first enemy need to go to the door on the left, down the stairs, where the bottom will wait from 2 of the enemy. There is a bookcase that needs to be broken. Behind him the bars with a hole at the bottom - we get there in the shallows and find a chest.
143 Comments
Sort by:
X
XDarkDragonX 19.01.20

Why fortune falls to 0? Maybe this is a bug or a wrong отображение7

k
korhaalom 19.01.20

Darkdragon1987
same thing, only I have not to 0. There were 7 luck, then I look, and there is 1 =(

X
XDarkDragonX 19.01.20

korhaalom
so I think what the crap

v
veltist 19.01.20

korhaalom
Darkdragon1987
it's you guys, probably cursed blade
Solarcity is on the way and cleaned at the grave dug in the cemetery,like the so-called cursehe zayuzat luck resets) but generally loss are more affected by the experience, the more experience the more the drop) can be saved as you want, but if the experience is lost Hello empty mobs) and generally as a new left
Spoiler
(not a fan of the series but still very good. cool and DAI soon),well, matte hard waiting for DLC like in the winter, well all those who dug and pereproshel)

o
o3apHuk 19.01.20

Hi guys. Tell me about the monastery where Antanas is with Dedkov, at the bottom there is a button that opens it? Ran into the room where the door and the chest with a red seal, thought of the door, but apparently not. Thank you in advance.
At the expense of luck, apparently developed yesterday, one cured, the other crippled. Luck was 12 became 7.

v
veltist 19.01.20

o3apHuk
the door read the same prayer (clone) and that door at a run)

D
Docent5960 19.01.20

Who knows,found the tip of the rod and gun handle,what to do with them,and then reach the final and don't know why they are needed

o
o3apHuk 19.01.20

Docent5960
In the Location where the monster in chains, if you stand face to that monster, if memory serves turn to the right and run in front of a sensitive, ahead of the type of corridor, in the middle of the cliff and on the other hand the identity of the type of corridor, there is still between two plates hanging, so jump on the other side there are bars that open take up the tip and poke into the grid, it opens, go and see the chest sausages the chest and get the staff. Nice game.
PS liked the Game more in the second repetition!

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

All the secrets... (almost everything :)

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

Ha, tishinaaa, everything is gone :)

s
samurai1982 19.01.20

6yxloed
When fighting a second time at this place with another barefoot, bring it to the statue in which was inserted a stone, he'll break it will fall out not bad loot)))

M
MadDarkGuard 19.01.20

Maybe someone need the key to the door to the cellar, which immediately after the broken walls, drop from the soldiers at the entrance to the citadel, where he fought with the Beast, only after the conversation with Adyr.

M
MadDarkGuard 19.01.20

Passed the game 3 times, got all the achievements, found all secrets, armor, weapons, etc. If you have questions - write, I will try to answer)

X
XLeks 19.01.20

MadDarkGuard
How to open the bars with my gear in the arena champion?

M
MadDarkGuard 19.01.20

XLeks
To get to this room later. After the battle with the Beast (in the arena in front of the Citadel, where he was the second boss) you need to approach the guard near the gate, he asks to clean up the citadel, on the very first arena where you fought the first boss, will have to wait for a green creature, kill it and go back to the catacombs, the door will be opened. There are a few scrolls about experimentation. You can then return to Kaslo and Antanas in the planetarium, and talk about it, there is an option in the dialogue. But, if you first give him a detail from the planetarium that was lying near the large gate in the arena with the Beast and then go into the catacombs, the dialogue will be gone. Ie do this: after the victory over the Beast near the gate take the item from the planetarium, kill the monster in the first room, go into the catacombs, read the scrolls, go to the planetarium to Antanas, tell him first about the catacombs and experimentation, then about item from the planetarium.

X
XLeks 19.01.20

MadDarkGuard
Thanks, I'll try to have this quest )

a
ak11b13 19.01.20

Need help, where is Roger who collects skulls? Came to him after the battle with the Beast.

g
garik20088 19.01.20

Need help!!!
In the hall of lies, if you look at the big monster on the left is the lever with the door, and the right needs to be run, but there's a chasm(you can not jump), tell me what to do to moved the bridge? Have been everywhere and can't find it.

g
garik20088 19.01.20

Guys tell me!
found the handle of the stick, but where is the tip?

s
sesilben 19.01.20

what are the conditions knocking out legendary of the guardian in the maze, if at all, is there