3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igyana 19.01.20 01:03 am

Permanent windowed mode (State of Decay 2)

I will start, no one decided the issue of permanent window mode?
specifically I have in the settings window that is full screen, nothing changes, the mouse comes to the edge of the screen top or bottom and all, and the game lost control.

Craftsmen nedopetrili more like slow down or even remove the destructible cars.....in a three tank and remok to carry?

PS. Clever on the topic of cheats, please do not bolivarite in this thread.
20 Comments
Sort by:
_
_WingmaN_ 19.01.20

Igyana
try during the game press Alt + Enter

I
Igyana 19.01.20

_WingmaN_
doesn't help

p
prodigy007 19.01.20

this is a problem of the campaign who have 21:9
format

same thing in Gears of war 4 there is still not corrected

I
Igyana 19.01.20

prodigy007
Yes no 16:9 true 4K, but I don't use it practically. But that's not the point, it can't, because in all the other games I'm okay.

PS. Here's what happens specifically slimish to raise up that shows the upper boundary of the window to minimize, close, etc, bottom task Bar, clock etc, with sides not coming out anywhere. Shaman as soon as I could and vidyuhi, permissions, etc. Sick game 3 and release all 3 in the ass work. The problem is that SP Windows me kicked to developers, and developers of the game said it was a problem of Windows, the files are all closed, not poshamanit as in the previous XS what to do.

g
geimer7777 19.01.20

The same problem, I don't know where you came out, yesterday and today it just appeared, it was not.

D
Dragon_eugen 19.01.20

People the problem with the task bar and the frame of the upper window decided?

B
Bloody_km 19.01.20

The solution to the problems with task bar until there is no patch, do the following. Shakes the utility from the link https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BQWm/p7H7nz439 Throw to the desktop, run the first run customizable keyboard shortcuts... press the point against Ctrl+Shift+A. Test, press the combination and OPA, the bar is hidden and when you release the mouse in the bottom of the screen does not appear - so did the right thing! To get the panel back enough as is possible by pressing Ctrl+Shift+A.

B
Bloody_km 19.01.20

I
Igyana 19.01.20

Bloody_km
Thank you, it does not help that app, the problem is not in the opening at the top and bottom panels, and the fact that getting into this area of mice, you will not control the cursor in the game.

p
prodigy007 19.01.20

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000425788-Mouse-cursor-not-locking-to-screen

E
Einar37 19.01.20

Кprodigy007
By the way this also did not help

p
prodigy007 19.01.20

Einar37
Great help, tried only in the game, but the essence is rebute my jar and just perfromer settings

M
Mailru34 19.01.20

Igyana
If you have pirates with a tablet CODEX then look for config and put the rest on this path. Open GameUserSettengs.ini find ini file lines.
LastConfirmedFullscreenMode=1(instead of 0, so look for lines with the word and instead of Fullscreen =0 bet =1)
FullscreenMode=1
PreferredFullscreenMode=1
DesiredScreenWidth= 1366 (here, the screen resolution is , in my case the resolution is)
DesiredScreenHeight=768
At least I helped, in the main menu, Yes it's still not gone frames but in the game all the rules

M
Mailru34 19.01.20

Here I the cursor to the bottom dropped earlier during the fight crawled the task bar and right now all the rules) and the upper frame with icons to close and minimize have disappeared)

d
duke17 19.01.20

Partially rescued, if the sensitivity of the mouse to raise as much as possible...

G
GGGORILAZZZ 19.01.20

Who solved the problem with the window???

r
ravager_geo 19.01.20

Yes campaign no. I could try using the script in windows 10, but stupidly can't find the exe file. game pirates. I can not understand whether they are in the windows phone store is Loaded felts as the XS. in start-programs it is there but you cannot see the properties of the shortcut.

w
wired_ 19.01.20

I decided to download Borderless Gaming (in Google drive and click the first link above ) download , install , run the game , run that shit , you choose from a list our game and presses on the screen.
I have a mouse, too, sometimes appears , I just click to aim with the gun and it disappears

W
Weroz987 19.01.20

Borderless Gaming doesn't see the process with the game

N
Neimovernyy 19.01.20

Mailru34
well, that's better,now the cursor not clicking on the panel