3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bra1202 18.09.19 07:43 pm

the game crashes help pliz (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Crashes always and everywhere but often 4 status Cocha undermine the gas station
The computer seems normal vidyuha NvidiA GeForce 8800 GTX SP3 Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU 6300 1.86 Hz 1.87 GHz 2 GB of RAM Seems fine che is not so ?
85 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barma1ey 18.09.19

It's not because of a computer... I Have this problem on 5 different computers...without touching the gas station!!! And hide from helicopters... they also often crashes... :-(

b
bra1202 18.09.19

The game is licensed I'll try it now !

b
bra1202 18.09.19

No still crashes !

k
k1slim 18.09.19

I have the same problem in the list because of that 7 string can not go,have all a race to beat that has been on all rows of the list and the most bet, too, and so want to beat the game,could you tell me what to do!!!

M
Marcus01 18.09.19

k1slim
Do not touch Aprivately chases.

B
Barma1ey 18.09.19

Disable the camera of the play and without touching the gas station... well, turntables, there could be as lucky...

k
k1slim 18.09.19

thank you Marcus01,Barmaley_1

B
Barma1ey 18.09.19

К1Слим
the route of the chase look in the topic max reputation... and aprivately I use the full... ONLY gas station do NOT TOUCH!!! :-)

B
Barma1ey 18.09.19

In General, MV stupidly done... you Can teach someone to get away from the chase without vertuhaya (max one) and without breakers... :-)
(without mods, trainers, etc.)

B
Barma1ey 18.09.19

Sorry... the route in the theme of the long chase

-
--Endryu-- 18.09.19

Strangely, I have no crashes... but the game brazed with two Bridge Wantedo...

f
fallen_hero 18.09.19

I MW black edition set 1)patch 1.3 2)crack 3)now patch the game periodically crashes without any messages at all))someone tell me how to fix it?

U
Urbanskyer 18.09.19

Maybe the crack ? I have sometimes crashes, of che Crash. NoDVD try to deliver another.

-
-ST1NGER- 18.09.19

Reinstall video card driver.

T
TranceMusicFan 18.09.19

Write the solution that helped me today. In General, the game also took off, and what is most interesting also with the cops and only during normal opening the shortcut or the original Chesnica. Googled the problem,found out that running as administrator fixes the problem, and lo and behold - it worked, normally the game lasted on the strength of 5-10 minutes in a chase and took off. In the Administrator mode, game I in for 15-20 minutes flew, while I did the chase is not gone,but she never flew at all. But there was one trouble, now it is below.
The thing is.I have a laptop and not all laptops can be in the MW to set the screen resolution of the game under your screen. I played earlier using the utility NFS MW Res (= Resoluion=resolution), but this program ran Chesnik the usual way, and then I still didn't know how to run it using the administrator in conjunction with this program. and then today I began to dig in the options and I came up with the idea, but is it possible in WIN7 to run Chesnik automatically from the Administrator instead of the usual (glushenogo) method.
Digging, I found in the options, more options, and that's the last I was interested in - speed.EXE sousta-compatibility-run as admin,and this thing will automatically spread to the desktop shortcut. The most interesting thing happened after this program was launched this Chesnik and within 10 minutes there was no pursuit of the crashes,I have version 1.3 MW, so in NFS MW Rec is the thing to run version 1.2 or 1.3 (in 1.2 there are screen flickering in carbon with the same prog for it). Something like that :)

B
BMW M3 GTR E92 18.09.19

I have crashes so stupid, first write the program sped exe not working then click to close the program but cf is not closed but simply not responding

B
BMW M3 GTR E92 18.09.19

it keeps crashing when it explodes filling but it most often

B
BMW M3 GTR E92 18.09.19

once very upset when, in the final chase came to the bridge and had to jump was uploaded and video sequences on my moment download the departed

D
Denis Klimenko 18.09.19

guys there is a solution to the problem, when I login the game I have all of the holes and as soon as the race or the city from crashes that should be all that you have established the NSF should be in the same folder I have to throw one half of the NSF was in 1 folder and 1 half of another that I have them in one folder threw and it worked, the thing is when you play NFS it scitum this when you installed it there is a file in the folders, as it is in a different folder than was that of course was not working if anything here's my number 380678580535

3344666666666666666666666 18.09.19

I've been there but I restarted the game and ready