3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bra1202 18.09.19 07:43 pm

the game crashes help pliz (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Crashes always and everywhere but often 4 status Cocha undermine the gas station
The computer seems normal vidyuha NvidiA GeForce 8800 GTX SP3 Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU 6300 1.86 Hz 1.87 GHz 2 GB of RAM Seems fine che is not so ?
85 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qubretes 18.09.19

Gleb NFSMW
A huge thank you! Did everything according to instructions, checked, it works. To check traveled all the gas stations in the chase, attached is a map of gas stations.

Q
Qubretes 18.09.19

A
AlexSoundr 18.09.19

Gleb NFSMW
I have been through some police cars began to pass through. Or I something not so made? Don't quite understand the description of the action.

u
usarokstar 18.09.19

bra1202
look at the bug fixes here in the file there is supposedly a fix to the gas station

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

AlexSoundr
Has this happened before? This is after the change of the angle when the part of the show when you cut into the chopper's tail?

A
AlexSoundr 18.09.19

Gleb NFSMW
Never noticed before that some of the cars I was passing through. I try again to do what you described. Dedicated instruction, program code you mean this inscription:

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

AlexSoundr
Address in the left column are generally not the same. Apparently I do not quite clearly explained. I attach the image.

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

AlexSoundr

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

AlexSoundr

A
AlexSoundr 18.09.19

Gleb NFSMW
Thanks for the advice. Something helped. Long riding, knocks speakers and other stuff, nothing flew. But at the end of the chase, that is, when the slider to the completion of the chase is filled or when I'm lost and I call home, the game crashes. It's a shame somehow. Dashed 22-23 minutes, broke away, hid, the slider was filled, and there you flew. What I love this math game. All I need wood stand. Maybe it's the power of iron? The feeling that all these crashes happen during loading of iron. That is, when I'm being chased by a bunch of cars around is collapsing many objects into sound processes and the scoring of chases, too, load, fps drops, and at this point, the game I often flew. And what is the machinations of the game does offer you the way?

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

AlexSoundr
Don't know myself, but I can say why it did that. Business was so: decided to open the game under this debugger, to see what was the matter. And every time when there is an error, the debugger showed this manual. I decided not to bother and stupidly erase it noami. And then the second where the debugger shows the exception. And then just continue the program execution. I guess the problem because of the curve of porting games on the PC.

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

AlexSoundr
And Yes, fraud. There is a problematic part of the code in the game, the failure of which (I have this code sanabil) does not affect the game (no side effects discovered). But performing on the contrary - the game crashes due to an error.

Q
Qubretes 18.09.19

Gleb NFSMW
As shown by experience, crashes happen anyway, not because of the gas stations. I have crashes sometimes just during a chase, for example during the passage of the blocks, in the moment when he should happen to strike or when it will go, apparently someone from the cops crashed and this led to the departure. I think when I try to play any sounds when somewhere crashed/broke. Or maybe it's because of the Cross that he crashed into something. Remember that if riding on his car then the game crashes if you bump into any NID box.
Generally, if right to the point, then MB then also see the instructions that show on the departure and senopati?

Q
Qubretes 18.09.19

Found the answer to your question. Here is the article - https://habr.com/post/349296/. Briefly it issued a fix that prevents the most crashes. Here is a link to the project https://github.com/GrimMaple/mwfixes/releases .
One of the mistakes there, just when being near the checkpoints, therefore, probably have been updated, due to the fact that the game substitutes something instead polizeilich cars and the game crashes. I just heard that someone in the barrier is traffic. Apparently some pirates not checked and the game crashes. Generally I checked, gave chase with a duration of 67 minutes and nothing flew. Cool!

Q
Qubretes 18.09.19

In addition to instructions from Gleb NFSMW will add that it is possible to fix the executable in a hex editor. A screenshot is attached.

G
Gleb NFSMW 18.09.19

Qubretes
Thanks for the replies. And found a way to solve the problem completely.

V
Vladenysh 18.09.19

Eject and with light load, min 24 was flight, I just drove, me 1 X5 drove. The original throws it eng. version, no glitch was not noticed in the English version, and although it was, but only slightly. Most popular Rus. version MAD_kolia, Soft cheto there, there's another Russian., maybe he throws, but there is such a big help that many eyes from the horror explode and the stomach bursts from laughter. From English. version rolled to 7 places around, because the voice cops put the Russian, can't live without it, they say when rhinos go, where the spikes, and when. In English this skuchnyak. And began to fly with it without the cops even 1 time even through the post X5 drove through without hitting anyone. And cross was so desperate that even civilian traffic was put on post, so I was really into. SLR tank(if you put all junkman, extra power, well, in a separate room) beast machine. Even jepara figachit and the compressor on mine should be put. After, I will unsubscribe helped or not tips.

S
Sasha nfs 18.09.19

I have a save game with a wheelbarrow Sergeant Cross when I smash any fragile objects game crashes.Why?

A
AXGAMER01 18.09.19

Denis Klimenko
hahahhahahahahaha