3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yar1097 19.01.20 01:49 am

Non-lethal neutralization (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Tell me, what are non-lethal methods to neutralize the enemy, so you then enlist. Yet use of conventional neutralization of stealth, but it is not always enough, even on enemies of my level.
And is there any opportunity to disarm and to recruit the enemy, if the fight already started?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colt47pc 19.01.20

yar1097
Like there is skill Spartan kick it as far as I know

L
LordAlex6 19.01.20

Will help you deafening boom. Combined with the abilities of the shooter.

N
Norm112 19.01.20

yar1097
Paralyzing arrows, I just play with them

N
Nikolay Ololay 19.01.20

yar1097
Beat the enemy while he did not remain gramlick health, when the indicator of his health is almost empty, apply Spartan kick (swinging through the skills), he falls down, approach him and hold the Alt, everything. Mercenary recruited. And as above said, you can stun arrows

V
Volk-Naemnik 19.01.20

Fhrby
and can you tell how on the keyboard to toggle the arrows? Like all the menus and buttons were piratical, but not switch arrows at me.

D
Dako7 19.01.20

yar1097
Coming up behind me and press E and not F and then ALT to recruit. All.
If the battle began, some lying on the battlefield dying, come and recruiting.

V
Vladimir2307 19.01.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Key G.

N
Norm112 19.01.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Say G, but I haven't checked, I play the PC version on your xbox one controller

k
kvitos 19.01.20

what key to press, suggests the game itself. Settings that are different. Sneak up behind - he gives the choice of either killing or neutralization. Well, kick arrows help

M
Mozgovprav 19.01.20

About stun not understand. Lies stunned enemy, approach him-there is 2 options :press Alt to recruit and E to take. So the Alt is not working. Click and nothing happens.

y
yar1097 19.01.20

Mozgovprav
It is necessary to press and release Alt, and not clamping. Have the same problem.