3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
950M3R 19.01.20 01:50 am

Everything is so bad? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The game is so bad or is it something interesting? I think to play or not to play
31 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexerug 19.01.20

Play, the game is not as bad as it is painted. There is interesting.

D
Dako7 19.01.20

950M3R
Now playing. Played around half a year ago, I corrected a lot of bugs, but we'll see you coming in or not, but worth checking out, especially since there is a free option.

s
saa0891 19.01.20

950M3R wrote:
The game is so bad or is it something interesting? I think to play or not to play
If time is not a pity on this protank ,download look what the problem is.

O
Offn 19.01.20

Play. The game is not bad. A lot of funny moments, epic level. But treat it as a separate project in the universe. Forget about the trilogy. Exactly.

P
PeroAlxp 19.01.20

I passed. I liked it.

p
parmon 19.01.20

I read on one of the forums review: if we forget about the trilogy ME , that is a normal game. I'll agree with that.

He passed her a month ago on ps4. Overall, was satisfied. Played at maximum difficulty with a biotic. Quite difficult and a gamble, because there is an incentive to think , whom to take in partners, and what skills in the first place to improve.
I liked to explore planets and look for visual changes during the passage. It is a pity that such planets was not enough.
The story is banal and short. Played 80hrs on the principle that additional tasks of the crew, extra missions , story. When new tasks of the crew, then again started to do them.

I repeat: if you forget about ME series, not much to find fault with the main plot , it fit the game. But again will not take place.

M
Master Ken 19.01.20

Everything is bad in relation to the original series. And since the average game, good graphics, different leveling, achievements to accomplish.

A
Andrei YP 19.01.20

Well, forget the trilogy will not forget, as Andromeda anyway still in the same universe is happening, but in a very different not the usual place. As well as the same race, but a couple of new and a lot more... you don't ask to play or not and just pick up and play, and evaluate independently.

D
Derley 19.01.20

For me as a lover of the cooperative ,entered the network part of the game.But iron is better to have a strictly recommended..compared to the first battles do or how the thread battlefront,she is capricious.My first was a 760-I,then 960я with 4GB, and no difference was all the lag, and exhibited the lowest setting.While баттлфилд1 was on ultra with a map segment lower https://igrasan.ru/novosti/na-kakoj-videokarte-pojdyot-mass-effect-andromeda/

w
william1992 19.01.20

Derley
XS I r7 370 4gb high was calm

T
Tatiya 19.01.20

well, it is felt that the unfinished, which made the game like half and in a hurry. And as a continuation of the series is not perceived. The connection with the previous minimum, from the category in the milky way galaxy are the asari, the turian and further down the list and nothing at all. And so, I would not have blamed very much. Just nevytyanutaya crude project, which would have been better as a separate series and not a continuation. God is with her, with animation. A story unfinished, about the extra identity of the mission, the less mission members.

S
Siniy Kot 19.01.20

950M3R
The game as a game, not a masterpiece but not disgusting, you can play, if the Inquisition were there about the looks, but with guns and in space

M
Metalist1925 19.01.20

950M3R
no. There is a very bad story, but the gameplay is one of the best in the series with a nice shuternoy mechanics. Plus a good local editor can make a really cute Persian

e
exlubu 19.01.20

The gameplay is more tedious than in ME2-freak show beauties in creation menu, but for gay men in creating the handsome all-it is immediately evident that gay people funded the game a little Makhach -but a lot of boring research and go and get this and that-the enemy AI is stupid and boring-only due to the difficulty that it can -the graphics on the level ifors 8900-what the developers were thinking-Oh yeah they didn't think they Microsoft the instructions given

S
Setesh 19.01.20

The game is excellent, if the name was not a Mass Effect, fans would have written with boiling water, no worse than the previous

b
bloomm 19.01.20

As a benchmark Nitsche so, I'll go =) 1,2 are the best, they can be pereproyti.

L
Lissay 19.01.20

Tate
May not be perceived as a continuation of the series because it is not a continuation of the series at all ? Developers, if I'm not mistaken, I downloaded the game and positioned

A
Alex Kayfoviy 19.01.20

Will tell you how I had put the game and started to play, people criticize, and I liked it, play on and on, then started to come to understand that nothing new will not see, before he got to half the game was postponed, then as it returned to her a minute or two after playing postponed again... it was another time and I realized I have to delete the game. Just enough 50 percent. Like somewhere in the review I am about this game I heard a good phrase that it is a great set of content and nothing more. Here you are Potter, Potter about and do the same action, pumping and like many things, but it is kind of the same with different effect to the eyes, fight the same type, to Lead the planet in order is also the same everywhere, the story is such that I want to sleep better and this talk, it is so meaningless that Mama do not cry. And most importantly, the chatter almost always also present during the battle, you have to fight, but no. you need to read the subtitles, and they are not gathered into a pile, in short lines, they are the full width of the monitor and small... Prohodnyak.

Who did I hurt the feelings of faith that this game is still good, there are minusuem.

P
Piece_of_Shit 19.01.20

The game is not an RPG compared to the trilogy of Shepard. Distinctive features the following: MEA cards, due to Frostbite, is extensive, but they are much less than in the M3. Jobs are taken and implemented by analogy with DAI. The essence of the game is not in the war, and in the study: if in the trilogy you beat off the attack the Geth and Reapers on a global scale - constantly fighting, what the essence is here you help solve the problems of colonization, rarely fight, and most of terraformers, looking, exploring. The galaxy map changed to map one cluster, but is available for systems by 2 orders of magnitude more than at each individual game of the trilogy, unfortunately, only 5 planets you can land, and 3 locations available as headquarters. A lot of new races can not wait, but came up with only 2, but there will be 4 old. Roleplaying unrealistically narrowed now branching story is manifested not in 90% of the decisions in the main and side quests, and only ~20%, but nevertheless the results of these decisions manifest themselves directly in the course of the game, and not in the second half of the M3, as it was in the trilogy. The dialogue system has also declined: before, you almost always have 3+ answers, now almost always 2. Hero/renegade was removed (thank God). Fighting has changed in MEA they constitute by and large the reflection of waves of enemies, whereas in the trilogy, we often attacked defenses with ready, placed on the positions of the enemies. In separate aspects was donated a piece of Laura.
In General that was in my head, I have written, but certainly not all. Easier, frankly, to answer specific questions than to write an essay...

O
Olly-alpha 19.01.20

Damn, what a strange wording. And what prevents to start the game and play? If you do not like to shut down and be done with it. What the community has to ask? If there was a speech about to buy or not to buy then I can understand.
In short. Endless grind, the ubiquitous scanner (to understand the scale of the tragedy, really need to play), completely bland characters, and a story-tracing with the second part of the trilogy. And disregard for Laura.
But. With all this theoretically, it is possible to play and even enjoy - but do not expect that the game is the gameplay and feel will be similar to any of the parts of the trilogy. It is not up to the trilogy at all points, not counting content. Content it all surpassed. Content a huge amount, at first dazzled, but by the middle realize that it's not all that meaning and sense. Endless collection of spare parts for crafting - just not why people come to play Mass Effect.
Well and... and... Not a spoiler, just a warning: decisions on what does not influence, the final one, to him the player will come anyway, will finish one-the only possible way.
Actually, if the question was to buy or not to buy I would suggest taking on a huge discount, if it really wants to join. And to play or not to play - are you so dependent that such a simple question can not solve?