3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 19.01.20 01:51 am

HABIB vs CONOR

Ladies and gentlemen!!!
The fight Conor McGregor vs Habib Nurmagomedov! Today, October 7, around 7:00 Moscow time will be probably the most anticipated fight in the history of UFC, Conor McGregor to fight against Habib Nurmagomedov, both fighters are in great shape and inside of them hate each other, let's see what the outcome of this meeting very soon.
For someone who will be hurt??
PS. Refrain from insults!!!
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game KAKTUS 19.01.20

ARIOSA
If there is a full investigation of the matter gets to court that Habib may sit down at least for a few months. It is clear that provoke.it is clear that insult. but you're an athlete and not a street fighter.A fight outside the ring, an American judge may interpret as he pleases.

Y
Yadernyy babah 19.01.20

But Nurmagomedov moved through the mesh of the octagon and rushed to her abuser ... It's because he's a man.

P
Pavlinho 19.01.20

I now wonder so swear Habib, such as it disciplines, in sport is unacceptable, but why Conor can and Habib not? those behave in the pre-match conference - Suva in the face of the glass, to insult, then when duel of views to crack on the hand - is this normal? somehow one-sidedly turns out. in the ring, something Conor didn't show off like that, it's disgusting.
Well, the heads YUFSI should be happy -such a fuss, I think the money he got and still gets in trouble enough.

PS MMA sports is considered as something not very right, and then when there is a battle, fuelled by hatred, we can expect an unplanned action, including a General scuffle(if it does happen in football, although the game), not surprising I saw.
PS PS Habib on the simple, defenseless people didn't attack by the way))))