3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usarokstar 18.09.19 07:44 pm

Gamepad support (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Guys tell me in the PC version will support a controller or have to suffer on the keyboard in the demo version I saw in the settings controller
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarOfDeath 18.09.19

usarokstar
Dualshock 4 and XBox360 controller works without any additional manipulation, and 1 has a gyro, so I strongly recommend to play with it.

n
nicholas.sire 18.09.19

On the controller from the Xbox One plays great. Dualshock 4 haven't tried, but for the sake of the gyros should be)

u
usarokstar 18.09.19

StarOfDeath
I tried from PS 3 not rushing from Boxing I have not tried

S
StarOfDeath 18.09.19

usarokstar
Of course the PS3 is not rushing for him, even adequate fire wood is not present on Windows, most likely will only work with emulation, but then the gyro will not work and the buttons in the QTE will boksovskie controller.

u
usarokstar 18.09.19

StarOfDeath
well I have everything installed other games from PS 3 joy is fine

S
StarOfDeath 18.09.19

usarokstar
This can not be, 3 DualShock you can play either through steam (and configure necessary), or through the emulation controller. Otherwise, the settings will display button 1, button 2, etc., not work the vibration and gyro, and some triggers.

D
Dogmit 18.09.19

usarokstar
Guys tell me in the PC version will support a controller or have to suffer on the keyboard in the demo version I saw in the settings controller

Since crossplatforming any XBOX 360 game on the PC comes with a support for the box controller, with rare exceptions. Otherwise half the players just pass by.

A
Alexander720 18.09.19

Guys, a question. In General, specifically in this game, the Dualshock 4 does not work. Tried to run it using DS4 windows. With it running, but not running a gyro, and without it very uncomfortable to play. How to make it work ? And will it work via Bluetooth?

u
usarokstar 18.09.19

Alexander720
he's like Joey from Xbox determines because without gyro

Z
Zombieller 18.09.19

Alexander720
Was connected via USB and gyro worked. Dunno why yours isn't working. In the demo, Beyond: Two Souls in the same way. DS4 I have the second revision.

E
Emil151997 18.09.19

Alexander720
He suffered with this problem. The only way to game over Bluetooth - buy the wireless adapter from Sony. And USB everything works fine

A
Alexander720 18.09.19

Thank you all for the info ! The problem in the fact that he's even on the wire is not defined. Two games from the Quantico

A
Alexander720 18.09.19

UPDATE : It works on the wire ONLY ON the BACK PORTS of the computer. As it is arranged not catch up

S
Sevillia Teddyson 18.09.19

Alexander720
pitulova from the front is not enough
I work for them, mother z270

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 01.08.22

StarOfDeath
Hello, I can't see the dualshock 4 v2 controller. Even with DS4 windows program.

S
StarOfDeath 01.08.22

Vekselberg de Wolf
It should work without additional. programs, however, there is a joke that I use a bluetooth adapter from Sony, try to connect it by wire, mb will work.

V

StarOfDeath
No does not work, and other games can easily see it. Okay, I already play on the keyboard and mouse.

V

Zombieller
Hello, how did you connect it?

z
zombie 01.08.22

Vekselberg de Wolf I
plugged it into the rear port via USB and played, did nothing else.

V

Zombieller
Thank you, it helped)