3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Draugvat 19.01.20 01:52 am

The name of your character, its value, race of Persian (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In this topic you write why you chose namely this race, why this name and what it means!

I created a Dunmer so as dark ELFi have always been to my liking! I called it Draught (translated from Sindarin Draug wolf (not to be confused with draugrami!) Wat shadow) after a character from my book - that was a dark elf and turned into a demonic wolf with the help of the amulet... So I'm very happy to play for a Persian from his book))
52 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

High Elf innate ability for magic.

r
rARSsdsazSADz 19.01.20

Nord, and that's it! Name? No, never heard...

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 19.01.20

I have a Redguard Rayder's.
http://pic4you.ru/15237/1644480/
http://pic4you.ru/15237/1642209/ (my left, in the horned helmet)
Before he played a high elf (also Rayder's), but the screens is not preserved.
And for the first time started to play the lizard, but did not finish - hated the animation of the tail.
http://pic4you.ru/15237/1644481/

-
-Kosh- 19.01.20

The Nord name is Dovakiin (thought to be called so, will not :( )

T
Tovarisch Kote 19.01.20

Cat, Loki.

D
Draugvat 19.01.20

Coches-
very clever! To call the protagonist dragonborn and that he will not be called! What the description for the game read?

-
-Kosh- 19.01.20

Read only in the game for me though and called, but only 3-4 times. So when the dragons attack, I shout: Dragonborn, it's your time :3

h
hamingu 19.01.20

The Khajiit Manul.

R
Ram13 19.01.20

Redguard without a name, in posledstvii became RASA. Kajika Nimay and now again Salman Redguard. I love cats and dark-skinned. For myself. Not a cat. Dark-skinned. =)

S
Shepard 19.01.20

Richard, the Legendary hero of Skyrim, dragon Slayer, winner of Alduin, a well-known Harbinger of the Companions, the best thief, Nightingale, hear and blah-blah-blah-blah-blah....

B
BLVCK BEVRD 19.01.20

High Elf Alinor after the capital of Summerset

m
mifodius 19.01.20

Nord - because only in the face editor, it was possible to make an adequate portrait.
Strider as predlzenie line gaming names - Kolotun, Kolovrat and the Gingerbread man))

D
Drimer_ 19.01.20

Nord for the standards from all. Thief-warrior, the name of the Dragonborn

B
BrightonBeach 19.01.20

Orc Chuck Norris

D
Daeymon7 19.01.20

Bratish
Brutal!!! :)

L
LamBORG.ini 19.01.20

Dead Mopo3 - means Dead ISPO III)

B
BrightonBeach 19.01.20

Daeymon7
You think?)

S
SupaMasta 19.01.20

The Khajiit, LVL 43, name - bars (wanted to do a Cat call, but somehow not solid, and like menacing even)). The harbinger of the Companions, Archmage, Thane of Whiterun, Cyrodiil (the name of the estate do not remember), Morfala (manor Hjaalmarch), Markarth (the estate Limit). If not for the bugs, would have been Tano Rift and the owner of the house, there...
Go to Legendary ebony armor, because 93 level blacksmithing, 100 heavy armor. Weapons - Legendary celestial steel greatsword (two-handed LVL 87), or the Legendary sword Blades (one-handed LVL 94). Something like that)

P
PASCHOK_93 19.01.20

Wood elf - POXAH

X
Xelell 19.01.20

Dunmer - Halal (Helell). Dunmer, because I always play dark elves if the game has a similar race. Halal too long ago coined the name (from the banal to hell), and constantly exploited me here and there :)