3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20 03:34 pm

Block pipe (Elex)

In short, weird stuff happens. A couple of times the game first started, now. Shit, the first time you try to kill the dude at the exit of the bunker (or whatever it is in the beginning of the game) I distinctly remember that Alusil block and was beaten in response. The unit never removed xn and a little bit of endurance. In the second game (it's all in one day was version game one and the same) 30 minutes dancing around him and not understand what the fuck. All the same, even of different test - but there is no block without loss of HP. How so? It's a little annoying. Why in the first game could be this unit? Maybe it was some element of training?

Additional question: in the game to properly posturally the mouse is using? Or your controller is not worse? Like the auto-aiming is so-so works. And whether to cut down vertical sync?

Already realized that block doesn't spend a HP if the enemy is more or less my level. But how come that weirdo with the shard did not spend HP?
1 Comments
Sort by:
k
klirikoalb 19.01.20

Yes you hammer on this block without a shield. Don't shoot - melee is a thrill throughout the game.