3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dasha77 19.01.20 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (F1 2015)

I am very unhappy with the game and sorry I bought, most likely will return the money for it. There is no normal career and even coop online. It is better to play the last F1 2014.
72 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drakon331 19.01.20

Guys, tell me how to remove the jerking on the steering wheel, well, that's unbearable, throwing from side to side

A
Aleks9044 19.01.20

don't understand why the graphics so blurry, terribly , for example, I used to play had a full workout complete 3 sigment of qualification and race for example 25% or 50% on a choice, now you can only choose complete quick,normal and full, can not change anything, maybe I don't want to go the whole race, and to cover practices qualified full shorter goneno!!!!!

S
Spartak Tyumen 19.01.20

Drakon331
Adjust out the steering wheel and adjust the linearity and sensitivity control.

S
Spartak Tyumen 19.01.20

Someone with the network game is full of darkness. Nowhere I can not connect, and he can only for friends. In short, the network card sucks.

D
Drakon331 19.01.20

A big thank you, this I know but not working I have the middle row steering wheel settings that did not understand nifiga why

L
LaihoESP 19.01.20

Can anyone knows? Leave boxes, control is transferred and the car dramatically slows down. Hit the gas, nothing. On the brake, slowly begins to go. In the settings, tilting the entire sensitivity, etc, nothing. Can be worse. Sales of wood was renewed at the wheel - hell. What to do?

D
Dasha77 19.01.20

LaihoESP
can axis in Profiler, combined or inverted something?

H
H82Y 19.01.20

and fpsпроседает or not?(you will not believe)

R
Red Barels 19.01.20

rules of the game.megahit!

L
LaihoESP 19.01.20

Dasha77
Axis are not aligned, no inversion was found. Nothing helps(

M
MrRoss 19.01.20

Impressions of F1 2015.
Drove my first race in Melbourne 100%.
Well the first thing I want to say about the game is that fulfilled all my dreams are still the first F1 1998 on the PS1.
1.I dreamed that it was possible while watching a recording-in to watch not only his, but also any other car involved in the race! So it was the first F1.Full esters of races to mount (if desired).
2.A fantastic idea developed, we were offered a screen in the pits showing footage of cars being on the track during training! Just super, pleased, well done!
3.Made visually rubber heating, engine and brake discs, Awesome, been waiting for this since F1 1998!
4.DRS now enabled or disabled not so much the type of tyre, how much weather conditions.
5.Inhibition of transmission has become more realistic (I hope so because behind the wheel never sat), which is certainly qualitatively better than the impact on time and fun! Here I believe when you go that that's all there is really!
6.Weather.Of course in the beginning it may seem that sudden weather changes and frequency shifts, wound too, BUT it's great, so much more interesting!
7.AI. Created from scratch a game engine is just "mind-blowing" !!!It's not just stupid bots traveling through a virtual path, and really seeking to win the artificial intelligence!!! They're not just win, they can now push, to block, but if catch up and go to overtake, then hold on!!!  They are now trying to use every opportunity of overtaking, and if "see" blue flag does not shy away in the wildest terror to the side of the road, and to the last press on the gas until you're in tight they will not come! On the track are aggressive, accidents, crashes, damage, in short the impression is that the AI behavior is taken from the head of Maldonado during the race is a quiet delight and a smile and you momentarily forget that you are competing with AI, not real people (With people in the randomness to play a complete ASS, the randomness rules there, only hassle solid).
8.Visualization of shower, that shower. If during a rainstorm to drive at high speed or stand at the canopy entrance, for example, we can observe during gusts of wind effect as you move the more dense areas of falling water, like gusts of rain, these zones because of the greater density of darker and seem like shadows or spirits sweep in the water layer. Few people noticed, perhaps, but from the cockpit at high speed you can watch as the rush closing in on you and the layers of water! The effect is stunningly done, for what developed, though, and for such a trifle, respect and uvazhuha!!!
9.Now if you enter at a low speed in the ass someone can't just turn the wheel and move off to the side, and "stick together" with another car until you leave! That's what a new engine!
10.Really liked the intros before the beginning and at the end of the race. Though a trifle ,but nice as they say! )
11.Tire tracks in the rain just now look great ,visible ,and immediately washed away.
12.And finally, bots are now getting penalties!
Of the minuses we can say, perhaps just a few words.
1.The lack of career.
2.The Lack Of Safety Car
4.Animation.So many people started yelling: What!!!!It is that of the person they have!!!?? It's a nightmare!!!Remove BL.d the game tries... etc.
I want to say this: If you guys came here by accident then, do me a favor, walk past! If you need animations, go in.... The Last Of Us to play!!!
5. Price. I wanted to be and to put minus to this point but if you put your hand on your heart, that's really the game is worth two thousand wooden. Here really! Do not know how anyone, of course the game is designed for true fans and lovers of high speeds and formula one , and I do not mind those items, which is higher and for the awesome engine to give the money. The game certainly nedovoljna and if, hopefully, developed after the first wave of sales will not abandon the project then, the first discount is likely finished during the second wave of sales when the discount will be 25% of the game will be to please us even more than now, although I was already satisfied with everything so that would not Magnus..be the developers and shit on every corner that F1 2015 Sad shit old Rhino! ))
In General,the game is crazy I like it,very impressed with all the changes and looks just super! Put a solid top 10 but,while in absentia, since not all topilina ,and the virtual 9.
Whereupon let finish there and wish you a pleasant game play!

k
killmasterr 19.01.20

...give an answer, narodnomu...pls. how to start the race. all stand on the start straight, but as it is, the race is to start?
please help

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.01.20

killmasterr
Press Enter on the keyboard or A gamepad.

k
killmasterr 19.01.20

pressed. pressed all the buttons, the game pirates, maybe the game itself is some sort of curve

S

killmasterr
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB.

k
killmasterr 19.01.20

... and gampad??? and Claudia? and mouse?

S

killmasterr
First, leave the keyboard and mouse then a gamepad and a mouse.

H
Ham-Solo 19.01.20

MrRoss
I'm sorry, I don't know that you have come true, all F1 I have played all... I will write a few answers...

1.I dreamed that it was possible while watching a recording-in to watch not only his, but also any other car involved in the race! So it was the first F1.Full esters of races to mount (if desired). It was in Grand Prix 2 far in 1996. Plus, you can watch in real time the view from the cockpit, TV of ANY CAR. Exactly like on repeat. Was involved in Grand Prix 3, Grand Prix 3-2000, Grand Prix 4
2.A fantastic idea developed, we were offered a screen in the pits showing footage of cars being on the track during training! Just super, pleased, well done! Grand Prix 4 was on the monitor you can watch.
4.DRS now enabled or disabled not so much the type of tyre, how much weather conditions. WHAT? DRS was NEVER involved from one type of tyre! in the rain, even a SMALL one, Charlie whiting disables DRS in the race! Have you ever watched a race? DRS in qualifying and the race is included in one or two sections of the route where it (DRS) is allowed! In the race the DRS is activated if the car ahead of seconds or less on the cut-off special, the DRS only works in the DRS ZONE.
The game is only 3... a stretch 4...
Cons:
Can't modders to break it
No career
Physics a tad to correct
Many penalties
No Sefeti Kara
played 10 minutes - postponed... Waiting for the patches...

H
H82Y 19.01.20

I agree! add the safety car ,the choice of the length of the race,and the game will become super.and then it turns out NFS Kokoity

M
MrRoss 19.01.20

Ham-Solo,The Title!!!! We drove, I was his first race in Melbourne 100%.
During exercise light rain DRS works! It is ,it may be so conceived ,could be a bug!
And Gras the BETA as is.If you compare with all previous releases it,then compare Neche! I say if you try to see only the negatives-be sure to see them!!!But objectively, if you can not see a huge step forward then... such a Pity!