3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 19.01.20 03:35 pm

fatal error (Little Nightmares)

sometimes climbs right during the game,how to solve?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MADARAAAA1337 19.01.20

What Codes ?

O
Old_seemann 19.01.20

Crashes when you press New game. No codes. Just a window with message Fatal error
That is what is written on this issue:
Spoilerthe fatal error indicates that gamers’ computers don't meet the necessary system requirements for running the game. It appears that Little Nightmares requires a CPU with at least SSE4.1.
That is, either wait for patches, or it's time to change the iron

S
SkyraX 19.01.20

I ссе4.1 supports,inceb as it flew DURING the game? So it's not in the SSE issue. Well, at least not so often it climbs,but still.

b
be3yMec 19.01.20

I percent does not support the CECE while on the high battle 1 goes to 40кадров, and this game is not even started.....it's a shame though

n
nitron2004 19.01.20

be3yMec That's what I am, a fucking fatal error, by the way with Syberia 3 campaign like the same problem. It's just a fucking marketing conspiracy, they'd better have patches, maybe like me, whose computers don't podderjivaut instruction set SSE4.1, but tearing most modern games with a Bang, I think a lot and change iron for corrupt developers I personally do not go, such as Gama sucks.

B
Buffalo2008 19.01.20

also fatal error

A
Aleksey Vygodin 19.01.20

also fatal error

S
SuumMalumCuique 19.01.20

Write autopatch... maybe in half an hour on the Playground :)

S
SuumMalumCuique 19.01.20

Posted autopatch - waiting for approval or edits... :) 2 persons have checked up - all works! 1 in the beginning attentively the user manual I read :) would be three...

s
s1ny 19.01.20

SuumMalumCuique
Good man! ) I did not found patch for little nightmares,well, really want to play, waiting for an answer!

B
BARBOSINA 19.01.20

SuumMalumCuique
where to download ?

S
SuumMalumCuique 19.01.20

s1ny
BARBOSINA
Now revise... is the link not correctly pointed out... :)

k
klipntoola 19.01.20

Its work fine)

B
BorisBenzopila 19.01.20

And is there any way of running the game on AMD Phenom II X6 1055 T? You know, not the best choice of processor. And then the problem fatal error ue4 atlas game has crashed there is no way to at least test the game. To return the money for the game there is no way key in store digital bought. Maybe someone knows whether the developers solve the problem?

E
EvgehaGames 19.01.20

also fatal error

G
Guest 13.03.22

a