3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SU7 19.01.20 03:38 pm

And how much money is in the temple of AVO is necessary? (Fable)

Tell me, how much to sacrifice in the temple of AVO two people?
I gave 8000 - thank you all.
33 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zer Ael 19.01.20

Then someone was talking about 180 000... now I Have 340 000. I'll see the exact figure.

Z
Zer Ael 19.01.20

Crazy quest. 8( Of 349891 I have to give 320000 or shish to me. And why do I need this stick?!

G
Gr1zly 19.01.20

Damn, che, nobody guessed? It is not about how much money to give, but that many times
them to give. Personally, I gave 2 times for 25 thousand, and after the second time dropped 9 years.

-
--Ripper-- 19.01.20

To the Temple of AVO need 48K to reduce the age.
For batons need to:
1. If you are ABSOLUTELY evil, then donate 32K to batons, 33 for the same time leksir and 34k for the title.
2. If you are ABSOLUTELY good you have to sacrifice...300K

Here's the economy.

Z
Zer Ael 19.01.20

Shitty economy... they are On 300K I disagree.

A strange temple of the beaver. Evil – everything on a silver platter, and the good – the horseradish butter...

Gr1zly, if I just 320к do not give, I DO not give out the Mace. "Get ischo!!!"

A
Arkkancler Nezrimogo Univ 19.01.20

Why do you have a stick? The damage to her weak.
About elixir and the title do not know, but the age better in the dark temple to drop, cheaper.

D
DrunkenMatey 19.01.20

I made a donation when I completed the quest where you have to find the Archaeologist. And at that time the club was very good, especially because she immediately inserted two stones (Silver and something). In the arena I had very hard without her.

N
Noname 19.01.20

And where is the Church evil?

D
DrunkenMatey 19.01.20

From the location of the camp of the traders in the swamps there is the only way.

-
-Fobos- 19.01.20

If went such parsley I inserted my few words.
Both churches are, in General, that need for balance in the game. Can be bought off and become bright, you can donate to people and become dark :)
When you get the elixir, and will throw a club 10 years the light does not give anything more - only good.
When you donate 3-6 people in the temple of evil (I have 20 people there ruined :))), you will be given a maximum cool bow - the most powerful in the game and can potylko else. And like you can throw 10 years. Else - +evil.
The scheme is simple. You sacrifice people - it costs you nothing. Take off age, take a bow.
Then (because you're evil) to bring down the temple of good - put 50-70K coins, you get 10 years+club+elixir. Ballance in the side of good. Then, if you need people again wash on the altar of evil.

The best result is obtained if you take good people. I took the mercenary at the temple of AVO and in Duby (more than 2 to take). Then did return to the temple of evil (well, easier than running) and ate Moon Fish (once the night comes. There donated just 2 Peeps at a time. Day should not do - the result will be 0-ing. Best score - midnight. You can drive and dark human (In the town over the Guild in the bar and location at the entrance to the camp TwinBlade).

G
GetHigh 19.01.20

I 2000000 zdal, and they MPE some political cudgel, which is worse than my sword, what????

S
SVETLIY 19.01.20

2Fobos
And who else other than these 4 to be the victim???

h
haha your dead 19.01.20

Peaceful Lala, the main thing that you was kind enough to follow you.
But inconveniently, they do not know how to teleport, and give them a little...

A
AF-Flood_MonSter 19.01.20

How to sacrifice people?
they follow me as I pass into the next map they
disappear!
$$$

C
Chiter Poganiy 19.01.20

Personally I put these 400 000 people.They thanked and given the axe,and even horns my character was gone.

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.01.20

How much money?
And sometimes my runs are full of bandit kill him and all looked at the log there is the mission attack of the killer. As it pass through?

B
BIKIHG 19.01.20

Shake torgovly max and you will lave..
Hiii, this was not..

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.01.20

how to Download it?

B
BIKIHG 19.01.20

Where the accuracy and pace... the Last one there where the picture of a man to kradetsya..

D
Dr Dobro 19.01.20

Aloha!HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!How to talk with God AVO!!!!