3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 19.01.20 09:04 pm

Trophy belt-Kratos - who is it? (God of War (2018))

Whose head is on the belt at Kratos? At 2:45 in the last rolie from E3 2017.

16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mattador 19.01.20

Another God, only to have Scandinavian (cap) sorry to guess can be arbitrarily long, we know this for sure, either, when the game is released, or from another trailer at the next E3((. In General, looking at all this beauty, just OK mast HEV, Sony series year of the thief never skimp on the size of opponents, but he felt not just stupid meat, there is a story, a game with a soul, did a great job. But what in the bag right, it can be assumed now... the ashes of the mother of Atreus.

T
ToroInoue 19.01.20

It has long been noticed that head on the belt, it is strange that no one in the discussion didn't focus on it attention.
He has not yet guessed whose it is, but it seems she's glowing right eye. We can assume that she, like the head of Helios, will serve as the illuminant. But I have little faith, I think, the developers will not be repeated.

But where infa that in the bag the ashes of the mother of the kid?

a
antonfox 19.01.20

Axel1993 wrote:
head from the waist of Kratos
maybe it's a weapon

I
Igor_Brewers 19.01.20

May be this is the head of Odin? Scandinavian mythology also...

A
Axel1993 19.01.20

Well, gentlemen, I do not understand your answers. It's clear that the head of an enemy.
The functionality I care about. Just wondering whose.
It is thought to me that someone who knows Norse mythology will tell you.

D
Di1etant 19.01.20

Axel1993
Yes, here on the forum, every second expert of Norse mythology

M
Mattador 19.01.20

Disinformation
infa nowhere, just a guess-a guess based on the phrase Kratos from last year's trailer from E3, where the heads of the characters says to Atrey I thought your mother taught you to hunt? (last time) it is possible that it did not, there is also a video from the conference (or after) is Born of Ashes, in which the artist paints on glass history (or pre history) to a new GOW on the stage, he goes with a bag is very reminiscent of the one that hangs from the waist of Kratos, and in the trailer from this E3 was the moment where Kratos holds the pouch, but again, just guessing, probably the developers answer something more ambitious... closely examined the picture, you notice that in the background some hairy miracle on the chain, I wonder who it is)))?

M
Marongo 19.01.20

Igor_Brewer
also thought about it, the one-eyed One...but the horns of the head is not very distinctive, the Scandinavians helmet so only have one with wings...
maybe it's the head of the Scandinavian similarity satire...or the Slavic God Veles))

S
ScandinavianSon 19.01.20

Marongo
real Scandinavians never had helmets with horns. And that the Slavic God forgot on the lands of the Aesir?)

V
Vold 19.01.20

This is the head of Mimir. In kollektsionke it will be in the form of a keychain

A
Axel1993 19.01.20

Vold
Bad like the head of the giant

V
Vold 19.01.20

Axel1993
Agree)

C
Copeco 19.01.20

how do you see the trailers!? well this is Mamir the smartest of all the living, I never thought that someone so casually watching the trailers

A
ArThes08 19.01.20

Mamir?Seriously?
Here's a little wisdom from Mimir)

Mimir (Lis. Mímir) — in Norse mythology, giant who guarded the source of wisdom.

Mimir, a giant who lived among the Aesir. Being a diplomatic hostage to the Vanir, in hex, was killed and beheaded. Odin sacrificed his right eye to revive his head, which took to an underground cavern at the roots of the world tree Yggdrasil. There he was able to consult with a smart head and drink water, which gives temporary wisdom.

The name of the OE SCAND. Mímir is usually compared with others.-eng. mimorian, lat. memor, "to remember."

Mimir guards the well of water, which gives those who drink knowledge. He does not allow anyone to drink from this source just. The legends of Odin, to gain wisdom, sacrificed his right eye for this.

Y
Yakim 19.01.20

And in the background che one of Mega Assassin did not know? Everything in the head look )))

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

October 4, 2018