3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 19.01.20 10:03 pm

Impressions of the game (Jurassic World Evolution)

Rejoice fans of dinosaurs :)) , Frontier you did an excellent economic stratezhka about the Park dinosaurs where you can do many things what you want. Went to discuss :))
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bigalex78 19.01.20

And silence! No they are not italici these Dinos:)

V
Vingo_777 19.01.20

Steam release around 18:00

M
Maksim Banackiy 19.01.20

when hacked???

D
Djonnikc 19.01.20

Vingo_777
At 10.00 am already paralysies! Why write crap.

I
Imelstorn 19.01.20

Played 6 hours... Like normal, but sucks that you have to kick the staff to put her lizards to eat (this is what I am, not some processes to automate). While no more restorea personally, I don't see garbage.

D
Den 19.01.20

Bought, not sorry, 10 hours without removing it, a lot of micro management and there is no pause in the game, it certainly zakachivaet not always have time. There is an epidemic, and now bastard the Raptor broke through the barricades...Plus call technicians who can overcome the situation very dreary... That's the only thing that wear out, but not darkened passage, it is highly suitable.

s
spinner28 19.01.20

When you break and then we'll see...

G
GuyverDark 19.01.20

The game is good. Just noticed that it relaksiruet Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis in 2003, but adjusted for the movie, superior graphics and great optimization.

K
Konstantin335 19.01.20

I'm still thinking to buy or wait for the pirates. I like Jurassic Park, but I don't like building simulators. Probably will have to wait for the hacking that would evaluate the game.

V
VETER15 19.01.20

Yes, the game certainly sucked.

Colorful game, detailed with lots of elements tasks and unexpected conditions of life of people with dinosaurs.
To create a huge Park dinosaurs where a carnivore along with herbivore, as they bite each other to death. You have to feed them and to heal, to again create a view, not to die old. And do everything to animals was convenient and comfortable to exist.
Otherwise, Dino starts breaking fences, and trampling of visitors right and left. Of course you can contrive to create a double fence, then the chance of escape Dino will be minimal, and visitors will not be afraid of anything.
Construction I started after they say, the loot came pouring in. And this river that the visitors did not rebound and the accounts imperceptibly was more than 50 lemons Baku. And all this on the first island, decided to fully equip with that kind of money.

So to be continued...

a
alexanderfox 19.01.20

VETER15
Tell now third island of Takano herbivorous type of maiasaura, Parasara(with a hacksaw on the head) constantly hitting the fence and break their head. Can't solve your behavior of what they lack. One dealt with parasaurolophus is they need a herd to create at least 3-4 so they all liked it-they are sociable. They need a society, dilophosaurus trees and bushes otherwise you will break the fence and run away. For normal content you need to create some specific to each condition, where to find the description and tips on these conditions that the dinosaurs were happy?Yesterday, the s...piss me off to mend fences,within 2 hours current did that chased them around the Park Yes, repaired the fence, and run all through the head even electric fence. Double fencing is not done ,wanted to open the top of the fence she should have the contracts to fulfill

S
Sergey1233 19.01.20

Guys I have this game on 32 bit I do not go

o
osdf 19.01.20

Complete nonsense-the idea that nothing - but how much I went through all sorts of tedious to continue-not secau management in obuchalka in-build such a centre..yeah provide energy...everything ...built around power lines..nifiga built substation - bolt!E ..a Madhouse apparently not a game....To the building it is clear the wires are not summed ..Cho need then!!!-Or tupit!!Or am I being obtuse.

j
jax baron 19.01.20

alexanderfox
They do not hvotaet baranica I do indulge once so once it release??

V
VETER15 19.01.20

alexanderfox wrote:
Tell now third island of Takano herbivorous type of maiasaura, Parasara(with a hacksaw on the head) constantly hitting the fence and break their head.
I have not passed on, but I think you have too many types to keep in a small Park. Each type of information is the size of the area in which they feel comfortable. I fought against the wall because of this. I caught them and I sold immediately because, returning back to the Park Dino tried to escape again.
So expand the Park or build a new one. I have built 2 parks-one with Teraktorsazi carnivorous, the other herbivorous pure. But there are people still in the majority cut down to look at craptors. They need to be placed so that all remote corners of the people fell.
osdf wrote:
To the building it is clear the wires are not summed
The building of the high-voltage wiring required!

o
osdf 19.01.20

Yes tupil-job says that electricity and it is necessary eshsho and the road apparently in the English version - communications...well, the translators of the victim, ITS now moved!!

x
xxxruselx 19.01.20

I have protected people and buildings of the Park - tiered walls. And the dinosaurs walk to freedom!..
The game impressed! Very much the structure and species of Dino. More than in the first Jurassic Park (Operation Genesis)
Graphics pleasing and optimization. But the design of some Dino - disappointed! Especially Spinosaurus with its overly huge and long hind legs. What inept the artist got in the Studio Frontier Developments!? In Operation Genesis 2003 - the proportions of the models are much better drawn.
Stroyline them on the real structures of the skeletons, which apparently was done in most, but not all types unfortunately!
Gigantosaurus well at least corrected. There is only really school was the size. Fixed - very pleased with it.
He would have fixed some models but Hz. how to open OVL format. Know how to draw cool! Especially good at drawing dinosaurs.
If anyone know how to open 3D models - otpishite pliz! ;)

t
torn22 08.12.21

owes this game. It saved me from game burnout, a really cool strategy, since the dune, for 7 hours, I didn't hang around for 1 game😂😁😂, an interesting game, the main thing is not to rush and figure out everything.