3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B_holder 18.09.19 08:01 pm

Plague! (Medieval 2: Total War)

Somewhere on the 100m course in Europe there is a plague. And a couple of moves spread across the continent. Trade goes to zero, the mood in the cities is dramatically reduced because of this we have to reduce taxes to a minimum. The Treasury comes to serious losses. Those generals, who did not withdraw from cities sick with plague, some of them die. In General, full Alles kaput!
How to deal with this phenomenon? you can do something to minimize the harm to the economy and the army caused this natural disaster? maybe some buildings to build (a type of magistrate - in description provides a bonus to public health). In RTV was well Sewerage, public baths, aqueducts, improving population health, in Medieval they are not.
56 Comments
Sort by:
t
timur1997 18.09.19

and I have the plague up to 20 family members died((((((((((((((((((((

V
Vseh ubil 18.09.19

So,your family have a weak immune system))))))

L
Lord Stronghold 18.09.19

In RTV was well Sewerage, public baths, aqueducts, improving population health, in Medieval they are not.

the Byzantine bathhouse is. And about the plague, that the best way to be in a smaller loss, it's muddy agriculture, for trade OCC is reduced, but farming like there is no... and mines too temana thing...

G
Gendolfas 18.09.19

But farming contributes to the population explosion. ;[ But this leads to more dissatisfaction in the cities. ;[

I
Iskander25 18.09.19

Dissatisfaction only if the city recently conquered or high taxes or are in the later stages, when anyway may be something to do with it, but to survive this disaster you just need, nothing you don't to do

G
Gendolfas 18.09.19

Тамерлан2009, you can give the city to develop to the highest level of the city (if possible), and then carry all the farm. ;]

L
Lord Stronghold 18.09.19

;[ But this leads to more dissatisfaction in the cities.

well, fuck it. Muti ACC. all snips bunches)

a farm can not be demolished) but, I thought you were just kidding

G
Gendolfas 18.09.19

Lord Stronghold, demolish the farm - I meant to cut the population - to allow the rebels to capture it on the course, and then all cut. ;]

L
Lord Stronghold 18.09.19

but, this identity is not ice)

G
Gendolfas 18.09.19

Yes, so they say that population growth from farms - not very pleasant. ;]

L
Lord Stronghold 18.09.19

agree) but the more population, still more taxes... but, on the contrary gradually, you need to lower taxes)

c
cataphract_an 18.09.19

Lord Stronghold
04.09.09 15:17
here on this, and got leprosy is rasprostranenie, the Romans were obsessed with the purity of his body and it's good.

D
DenKuz 18.09.19

The plague there is no salvation, and of healing too. This is a mandatory period in the campaign which is experienced by all the powers.

S
St-Teodor 18.09.19

Well, the plague and the plague... Life goes on... Only now it's usually in cities large and it's bad

D
DenKuz 18.09.19

Only here it is usually in large cities, and that's bad
It is even in all appears the same. But this stuff Oh how you spoil cash balance of power...

S
St-Teodor 18.09.19

DenKuz

TA da... Those who could pay taxes, all goes into the abyss of obscurity, but I have it usually in large cities, I don't с4казал always, I said usually))

L
Lord Stronghold 18.09.19

don't know about Africa

playing SS, there in Timbuktu and Arguin no plague)

K
King of bot 18.09.19

to 100 the course of the economy has accelerated to such a level that 3-4 moves can be in the red to sit for the reserves, taxes everywhere, and no plague should at least put them in order & more income(who does not believe - try)

D
DimaTolkov 18.09.19

I have the plague up to 20 human in the family umeraet

L
Lord Stronghold 18.09.19

no, kada plague, military leaders, preferably from the cities to remove to the thread... young, at least.