3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 19.01.20 10:05 pm

Issues (StarCraft)

Questions for the game StarCraft, not related to the passage or tehnickim issues.
74 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

I haven't played. Try it for yourself. So if you're interested, and tell me of it, for sure download.

c
ch0mb0r 19.01.20

I appeal to those who walked off the addon for the Zerg final mission(approximately 6 through 10)

tell me what there is written in green letters(3i text saver only), and then my translation is not enough on this part, so hurt in the end so do some black sheets written

the whole strange Assembly, the Russian audio and text, but always something is lost, when you install a local boy toy takes off at the end of the mission

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

From the 6th to the 10th. you the brief that you recount? Or in the game? I also thought that there's something interesting there is nothing there except kidnapping the matriarch, and how zeratul later killed her. Well, even in the bonus mission (between 9th and 10th) Durand interesting talk with zeratul.

c
ch0mb0r 19.01.20

no text-only prompt where the screen is completely black and acid green letters tells a piece of history

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Understand what you mean. You need those in the beginning or the end?
At the beginning of anything interesting. Kerrigan decimated under Lenin and satisfied with the revolution, decimated svergnutomu and seizes power. In the end I write as zeratul went into exile Again with darimi went to rebuild a new house on Sakura. The dominion retreated, and began to lick their wounds after the last mission. Dugalle shot. RAM and all the troops were intercepted and destroyed, which seems ridiculous. It says that no one survived, as if humans do not have the ability to enter hyperspace and quickly run away.
But if you need something in the middle, I don't remember.

c
ch0mb0r 19.01.20

the ships were battered after the battle, perhaps energy left, either the engines were faulty

http://scblog.ru/2008/06/12/syuzhet-brood-war/ after Effects read(on my screen was the Prologue) kind of what I was looking for found?

c
ch0mb0r 19.01.20

Yes, it seems it's exactly about who tells what to do after what happened

for example, the Sheriff Raynor began to slowly become an alcoholic due to the loss of Busty fighter, is(bar+Raynor+Mariner), you can see the local commercials for CK2, so that everything fits together, I am satisfied, taxis Google =)

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Well for starters do not attribute the game to reality)) It's just the desire of the writers is. And if so did they, why not a word about the second expedition are not present in SC2? Army went missing after defeating the overmind, and 4 years is not resolved the 2nd expedition that you send?

c
ch0mb0r 19.01.20

what about the condition of the ships was clearly written in the game, and then we find out(in the same game) that all the 4th years did not stop attempts to find people and sniff out what thinking of doing krewetki, but no one returned

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Sniff - it's just scouts to send. And the expedition and 2nd? The more order before the end of the RAM is then cleared. Not human to write not finished to do, though it is far away.

P
Papas 19.01.20

People please Help!

Each creates I try to connect to it and gets the plate You could not join. In the game you have selected is not responding. Latency in the game creator is too high.
When I create the same..

No external ip-create does not?

c
ch0mb0r 19.01.20

buddy boy you got the wrong study, here we are discussing the storyline(and overall game) and not your sasnauskaite little hands, they have Technical problems

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Papas
Yes, the theme you were wrong. And without IP in any way. Although I know the secret one bypass this problem, but the terrible lag during the game then.

v
vadim771 19.01.20

PPC so few people know at all about StarCraft and not interned old games

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

It seems so. Before the advent of beta 2-nd part of the server was full( well, mostly iccup.com) Playgrounds as always postval))

J
John-23 19.01.20

We can tell what version of the most powerful computers?
Played 1.13 f like fighting much due to the fact that in a certain period of time, given the comp and 2000 min 2000 gas chtoli?
Put 1.16 - there are components to the full
It depends on the version?

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Anywhere. There are add-ons (scripts) improves mental ability AI. But as for me anyway valenki. Learn in network. Losing games with 20 after hearing the hard sayings of the allies about his lethargy, change nick and start again)), Or starting with the server PG there opponents weaker except the most famous, and there are many started and start.

J
John-23 19.01.20

HDE download these scripts?
))

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

You have the Internet at hand and don't know where? Get used to looking himself.

J
John-23 19.01.20

found. but zai*alsya considerably.
is not set yet. I hope bots will be intelligent
)