3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 18.09.19 08:01 pm

Adam Jensen CLONE (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Let's discuss this theory , I read somewhere a comment about it , but can no longer find , it looks like the new Adam is a clone ?
50 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 18.09.19

One, this is the ancient plagiarism.

_
_Ozymandias_ 18.09.19

I wrote it. Then I remembered ( and reminded me ) that the Deus is the Canon make clones for the N - number of years. So the theory is just a theory. Waiting for the continuation. Subject to procrastinate laziness.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 18.09.19

_Ozymandias_
I reached the dialogue with Sharif , Yes the game was like Adam realize he and the end , and what does it mean ? he also just said that Sharif leaves a code on their implants, the new Adam, no new Aug , the doctor who could prolis light type killed , dark Oh dark.

S
SpartanSoap 18.09.19

It is not a clone. Even in 2072 not learned how to make adult clones, so people from the tube for a complete cycle of development.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 18.09.19

SpartanSoap
Of course it is not a clone, but if they wanted, they would have got out.
Will a thread a cyborg with a copy of Jensen's consciousness. But this will drain of course.

G
Garry3Fingers 18.09.19

Maybe something like the second mass effect, he has restored of the remaining remains. Or another man made plastic, shoved the memories of Jensen and so on.

_
_Ozymandias_ 18.09.19

YamyyYamyy
You may as well do the head and torso of the old Adam, but the brain supposedly died. And AUGI from the Sheriff a copy + hidden. And consciousness created tipo recovery based on the fact that I know the Illuminati. Then seems to converge. But this is only theory. I hope the next part it will give answers, but rather in the DLC.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 18.09.19

_Ozymandias_
Now, reread your text.

_
_Ozymandias_ 18.09.19

YamyyYamyy
Spoiler

S
SpartanSoap 18.09.19

Garry3Fingers wrote:
Or another man made plastic, shoved the memories of Jensen and so on
Punishd Venom Jensen

K
Kill100 18.09.19

There is a variant that survived only the head and part of the body.
Here they are again and collected it.... Screwed back to the head of a new part

i
ibtezify 18.09.19

What developed in General chose the ending in which poidee the destruction pangei were to die, and they not only Adam resurrected so also Sharif. What is heard about Darrow and (forgot) the head of the front for the humanity?

B
Beirut 18.09.19

They're all clones)))) Watch carefully the TV and pay attention to kassan and her ears))) like an elephant, this is clearly what the MoE in mask and wig

H
Hroft23 18.09.19

from Jensen's very little human left. The head is in fact part of the chest (and the inside of all appliances scored). And need memories could invest in the memory of a clone with the help of technology which processed Dashka Mouse (or whatever it is the quest from the Reaper). After a year, apparently the clone was to make nested for his memories and sent him to Alaska to play the role of survivor

s
saa0891 18.09.19

Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
he also just said that Sharif leaves a code on their implants, the new Adam no +
That is certainly really leaves a lot of questions (what it peresonally clearly,well, or something worse),but I think developed eventually that will all be explained in DLC or the next part,I hope these events will show and all the cool beats.

S
Syahou Dun 18.09.19

This Jensen clone - the only way to explain his moronic haircut, and Janus real Adam Jensen well definitely it will.

Actually, even wiki hint:
Spoilerons mysterious hacker. No one saw his face, he always uses the program voice distortion. Losing a person, he found the Team of Juggernaut and began working with them. Perhaps in 2027 he became the leader of the Juggernaut or the most famous activist, as the group was originally marketed as decentralized.

Or Janus - Pritchard. About cloning - from Jensen practically remained horns and legs - clone is rather technically, in the sense to copy the original memory, to embed it in person with erased memory, to make him the face of Jensen, copy of augmentation, to build the hidden which are activated only at a meeting with Janus (to kill him) and order.

SpartanSoap
metal gear Jensen with a 40-foot sword)

saa0891 wrote:
he also just said that Sharif leaves a code on their implants, the new Adam no +
Sharif says directly that his augmentation new code or no, he says

Type - if you really were in the hospital - you would be quickly identified by the augments - then you're not in the clinic.
So maybe the emphasis on all the new augmentation is an incorrect localization.

P
Pelmen dobra 18.09.19

The book wasn't done, but it seems that Adam can not recover after a swim in the ocean.
About Darrow - died. The government is tearing the hair on his chest due to the loss of Pangei. Sharif, do hell-knows how was able to survive O_o

L
LeopoldoMendoza 18.09.19

For me as Adam died in the prologue in HR who can survive a bullet in the head at close range?

O
Ostap Bandera 18.09.19

SAHO Dun
Janus can't be with Jensen because he was featured in the book which preceded the events of HR

s
saa0891 18.09.19

SAHO Dun

Anyway they are the subject to the game inserted is not in vain,and I think in future DLC or the next part we are waiting for an interesting twist.