3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.01.20 10:36 pm

The game crashes due to low memory (Dishonored 2)

Game crashes, indicating that there is not enough memory (which is not clear). Graphics card with 4 GB., RAM - 32 GB. What kind of trick is this? Windows 10 Pro.
This ever with any game

54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
Weird..but the payment happened?If the advance payment it is fraud in fact, as is ordered sent a much cheaper hardware..wouldn't be surprised if even after garantiti, i.e., b/a. So you're problem is not with the software, therefore can not hurt the computer to reinstall Windows, and look for a problem in gland.
P. S. after all, what kind of store?To know for the future.)

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
Yes prepaid, sent cod. Although they said that the courier will arrive. But glands fresh, there is clear, although there can be little doubt. But screw exactly new, if they have not used any specialized software, which cleans the data about work. The shop is called RED - Computer service, it is in RB. An individual entrepreneur.
With these options will cost 46к? I think not)
mother ASRock A320M
SSD - ADATA 120Gb SP580
hard - Seagate Baracuda 1000GB
BP - DLP-500W 120mm
memory - DDR4-8GB Crucial speed 2300
percent - Ryzen 5 1400
video card - PowerColor AXR7 Radeon 4GB, 256bit, the speed of the percent of 840, the memory 1450. (Its just not right in inete to find.) Dermansky)
Well, plus the cheapest box, it looks pathetic)) But then I said that I don't care about him) But could that thread more impressive) For example is completely matte without curves and bumps.

M
Marsj 19.01.20

Edvins
With 32 GB of RAM - disable the swap file. With two graphics cards - disable Sli-mode. W10 to replace W7.

i
igroman777 19.01.20

N..x you 32 GB of RAM? 150 processes in the background to keep? I have 8 GB and it never is not all spent, play all the games...

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
If you do not look samye delicious prices, the whole Assembly can at 40K and pull. That's just video card must have been purchased and lying in stock(at best, and at worst in garantiyke) up to the hype and price increase, i.e. safely -5000(total 35K, provided the new hardware is not the most tasty prices). The memory 2300 or 2400?The mother is defective,in my opinion. And I'm not really surprised that the parts after garantice at all. In any case, if you have paid for a product, and they send you a completely different(and not equivalent, and obviously cheaper and weaker), then this is fraud, pure and simple.

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
Oh, the 2133 memory at all. I just happened on the installment plan, because loans are not want to climb. And now think next time I will take the best loan and gather himself individually. Fortunately though I don't understand much.

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
And the order they were taken?Just a rumor or is it somewhere is fixed?If fixed, it is possible to try to achieve or refund, or replacement of components that are specified in the order. Because it really is outright fraud.
And in iron: Riesen sooo sensitive to speed of the memory, i.e. the need to buy a minimum of 2400, and best of 2600+ dual rank and podrazhanets, i.e. the motherboard needs to support all these voodoo. With memory 2133 Reisen will show all their agility. With the memory of it was better then FX taking..the build out of 15-20 thousand cheaper and the performance is not much changed.

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
Well, on account of how they were fixed I don't know. Everything was over the phone. I told him that I need the comp to i5 or i7 with 1050 or 1060. He began to say that AMD is now very bad in the games, she asked me what I need the comp for 3-4 years with a further upgrade? Said Yes. He said he would, and I asked what components there will be. Here it is listed. And I found out that it not what he told the producer that a lot of them. Now I think how do I properly make a claim, and then sue if they refuse to fulfil the refund. Talked to people, they say that the court always sides with the buyer.) Here is one hurts that there is no evidence that he told me, not the components that are installed. Although the lawyer says that it is not important. The price of this too high.

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
You can apply for third-party assessment of the value of your Assembly, including the status of components to evaluate. But the price is clearly overstated.
And about the Riesen. They are really nice, but still crude.In games(optimized for megapolis) is not inferior to competitors(and with less frequency), and when working in heavy applications to smithereens spread counterparts. Plus, from Intel under the hood snot(thermal grease), and Reisen solder, which greatly affects temperatures. But when you build on the Riesen pay attention to RAM. The sooner the better.
Good luck in court!)

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
Exactly! If the claim is rejected it will go to court and make an independent examination. Since I have very think piece of iron is not new. Launched ivil visine, the characters white hair, and in the middle of the screen flowing thick stream of rain).

K
KirillPopyev 19.01.20

Put 8 Windows,play on it no problem

N
Nekiy El 19.01.20

Salute!) Had the same problem with Dishonored 2.
Just crashes without error. In the system log found the message about the lack of memory.
I have 1050 ti and 16 GB of operatives. Began to monitor the resources during the game - all good. The Ultra ate almost all vidyuhi, and operatives only 10 GB. And everything was fine, until one moment. More precisely two. The first time I curled up and turned on the torrents. After a couple of minutes the game crashed. And torrent to word strasilla. Well, OK. the Second time the Opera was open in background. The game took off. This time, doubt crept in. Went to watch what I ate and what resources. Summary: 10 GB of RAM ate the game. Everything else remaining - ate Opera! Ie, Opera is gaining...gaining... and apparently in that moment, when RAM ran out, the game crashed.
Shut down Opera. Added just in case the swap file, and voila! No flights))

D
DennyDJ 17.12.20

quality textures, here they are only at "high" and you will be happy! Everything else does not matter at least for the maximum graphon, unscrew, as soon as you change the textures to ultra or low - all memory and crash will merge - I do not know what they have done with the atlas

V
Victor228666 17.12.20

I can't get Fortnight due to the lack of memory on the video card