3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 19.01.20 10:39 pm

Already all are in the game? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The Internet is already published walkthroughs, reviews on Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.
I saw the news that the embargo drops only on 1 October? How to understand this?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxQjust 19.01.20

Abrdockfar
Yubiki not adequately controlled press the copy...

J
James_Mails 19.01.20

Abrdockfar
If not mistaken, about 1 hour remove and spread, and after need to wait until October 1 in order to continue...
But I still like it hurt, ordered the Ultimate Edition to play early, but in the end there are people that play even earlier =(

M
Morgan Drake 19.01.20

James_Mails
The same situation. Picked up the Ultimate Edition for PS4 (specifically to play early). Have all perezagruzit. But you can only play 1 day, 13 hours and 2 minutes. It's a shame(

k
king-pus 19.01.20

James_Mails
on YouTube our blogger already posted 3 passing average 35 minutes) Which is more than one hour)rather yubiki somewhere screwed up and cut off the access to the game bloggers)

R
Recruit_Main 19.01.20

Ubisoft this Ubisoft Siege except nothing makes the office of tradelaw

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 19.01.20

in Yubikov off channel has the same one and a half hours of gameplay, and all free! (the youtubers, magazines), you can put the same number of plus/minus 5 minutes, and the fact that you are watching/not watching this is purely your business

J
JolyMau5 19.01.20

This is a miserable policy Yubisoft and press versions, when all the rabble can play and let's play to remove, and ordinary players have to wait for the release date.
I have no doubt, if on the day of release YouTube will flood the already filmed material and ending on the first day will be known. In General, in the thick of these tradelaw here and let all sorts of streamers and play their game, personally I'll never buy from them no games.

O
Oleg V 19.01.20

No,wait for all DLS will be released...

A
Abrdockfar 19.01.20

James_Mails
One hour of pure overall game, and it seems only the beginning of the game.
That is, the related and other topics can be published only on October 1. As I understand it.

v
vstorspb 19.01.20

Now I decided so for myself, I'll take the gold edition, pass first time as I marry a man, the second time for the girl, when will all the DLC.

J
Jerzy3 19.01.20

Modernity seems to stream more, the current of the ancient Greeks.

K
Kokoprime1991 19.01.20

I do not understand the other, as developed trusted games for free under-the bloggers who barely even gain 50K hits and have almost less 1ляма subscribers, and with mere mortals pay the damn 50+ bachey -_-

L
Lovagi_Radwave 19.01.20

I would go if I had a powerful PC.

D
Dako7 19.01.20

Well the press release is understandable, given the press rather it without any problems. But why gold and ultimate version you can play from the 2nd of October?That is the question. I'll buy just the game and then I will DLS to buy separately, that is, the same gold will take but not immediately, and I screwed up, but if once the money entered play with a second, brad.

G
GG4 19.01.20

There is already a speedrun.