3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DogeStanEc 19.01.20 10:41 pm

Hangs after the mission. (XCOM 2)

Passed the mission where you receive the king of Archons or something. After the evacuation, the download statistics screen, if a piece of the base appears and nothing else happens if anyone experienced this, how can I solve this problem?

18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DogeStanEc 19.01.20

P. S. Already loaded before re-evacuation and still the same hang.

a
alucard V 19.01.20

DogeStanEc
start the mission from the beginning

D
DogeStanEc 19.01.20

alucard V
I will try, tomorrow I will unsubscribe. Now it's too late.

k
kolshikk 19.01.20

DogeStanEc
Was such I have helped only if pereproyti levels, good luck.

Y
Yuriy Sinko 19.01.20

just go through the mission again

A
Anton Rayt 19.01.20

I have exactly the same situation if not to wait for the connection error to the server, i.e. don't press OK, and immediately load the game.

K
K0nsul 19.01.20

Finished the mission with the first attack on the rebel base. Same Cygnus.

Helped remove folders settings \Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\Config
The next time you start the game, this folder is re-created. Yes, fly the settings for the mission normally ends. After arrival to base a custom game again.

V
VaMpiRe 19.01.20

should not the folder with the config to remove, and only profile. bin in the REC folder mygame/... in with the saves.

s
saykiro 19.01.20

The method proposed K0nsul helped! Deleted the folder, configs, and plus I finished mission one step later. Download finally came through!!!!

z
zuboskal68 19.01.20

Two months later, the game is also unclear why there was such glitch.
Yuriy Sinko wrote:
just go through the mission again
Does not work. The glitch remains, the time lost.

VаMpiRe wrote:
should not the folder with the config to remove, and only profile. bin in the REC folder mygame/... in with the saves.
Works, but only until the next mission, then the same glitch comes up.
K0nsul wrote:
Helped remove folders settings \Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\Config
This time it worked, a few missions so far without problems. PAH-PAH. It's a shame that such glitches do happen.

D
DarkMoney 19.01.20

People why do I have a long load while in the game 60 PS

B
Brashnashla 19.01.20

DarkMoney
because downloading Loki is a CPU and W/d, and fps is the video card. Different things

D
DarkMoney 19.01.20

Brashnashla
Don't see the connection master Food, I have all the games loaded quickly, and in this 30-60 seconds or more.

D
DarkSider95 19.01.20

Anton Wright
Clicked OK... And this game is without glitches.

A
Anton Rayt 19.01.20

DarkSider95
of course, there are already patches navypuskali go

M
Mest Kirto 19.01.20

zuboskal68
all settings flew on low-apparently. the reason for the weak computer. Campaign, this is the reason. All good and Dokuro-San!)

s
schta 25.10.20

2020. The same problem. When the game was launched, the server connection error was due, clicked "Ok", downloaded from the last save - the game worked. I didn't delete anything.

S
Sanya Game Ru 16.02.21

2021 year. Guys, what to do? Recently, almost after every mission (not counting the very first), the game freezes, the black screen is where the download should be, the sound suddenly disappears and the game crashes! And so already 3 times! WHAT TO DO?! HELP, I WANT TO PASS IT!