3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19 08:02 pm

Looking for like minded (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

So, faithful fans, announced a set: coders, designers, writers, fashion designers, composers and droughts recreate the second part of the SM:WoS (or its equivalent) with open world, combat, quests, and other things, but with the continuation of the first part.

Frequently asked questions:
Q: what engine will be done in the game?
About: Unreal Engine 4\CryEngine 4 or 5\Unity

Q: How ready the game is at the moment?
About: 0%, needs writers to create a plot, and basically the set has just begun.

Q: And who are you?
A: Coder, or writer.

In the Original Spider Man: Web of Shadows is up, how do you feel about this?
About: I am in no way going to break the law: the model will be made from scratch, texture, composition, story and the rest will be from like-minded people.
Q: What will the fellow work?
A: It depends on the fans of SW:WoS, because if they want to: support the development.

In: approximate release date, if set will be ready?
About: 2025, maybe sooner, depends on many factors: the professionalism of the designers\designers\coders, and more.

The social network:
Discord: discord.gg/6ktW8vJ
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonio Banderas 18.09.19

It would really be cool if the project will be released! Especially fans who really know what it is necessary. If you're lucky, maybe would like to participate as a writer-the idea generator or random number generator)) since the idea after the first part, quite frankly, wild.

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

Antonio Banderas
Yes, on account of the ideas is said is true ;)

N
N 1 N E 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
Unfortunately MARVEL don't care what the game is official or fan-made. The idea is very ambitious and cool. But I remember the draft Spider-Man UE4. Fans just did the game, post videos on it on YouTube. BAM. A letter from MARVEL with the requirement to complete the development of the project to either cut from the game everything about Spider-Man. Another example would be Crisis on Earth One. Tecosaurus about 2 years working on the game, in the universe of DC series from the CW, post videos on YouTube. It all started with the light demo to play for Arrow or the Flash. With time came the command, the plot took an event from the series — everything was fine. And here is January 2019. Out the trailer for the game. Before the release of about a week. 3 days later movie — the closure of the project. A letter from WB with the requirement to complete the development of the project. And that's all. If you make a game, it is impossible to spread the news, MARVEL hardly sit on PG. But still, it's illegal. So here at your own risk

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

Bernzy
Who said that we are going to do the news? This is only a fan-made version of the game, and it will be in a certain range, and will be distributed only as is, without ambiciozna.

A
Art Bugle-Art 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
I'm a good writer,at least in fantasy I have the key,plus I have long wanted to do the second part,but I myself have no scripts no open world (drawing) don't know how to do,and so if you take a screenwriter,I'd love to,but if the game comes out,then all is cool)))
That and to play)))what if to put on NG if the game will be released?In the vastness of America,and especially at marvel, he is not rasprostranen.
Write a little mistakes,if they take the writers will try without errors.
And how about adding to the carnage?

Moderator: learn to use the edit message

A
Art Bugle-Art 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
If you take in a personal email or here on the forum.

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

Art Bugle-Art
Grammar, I myself can adjust with you only a good script and story, if any, will be.

A
Art Bugle-Art 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
Well, I can)))the Current I then the train will stop???

H
Havyal 16.10.20

You don't need an animator?

X
Xerus13 16.10.20

What about the project?

N
N 1 N E 16.10.20

Meceas
It's lousy. Recruitment stalled

D
DeadMcdonald 16.10.20

there are no rights and there are no rights and the game is going to steal someone else's bread be ready to sit on a bottle of justice.
It would be so easy in our world.