3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dain Dark 19.01.20 10:46 pm

Vivi (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I've read about it and I was wondering. The first time I went Gangrel and Vivi I don't like miss Velour has not responded. So as to become familiar with ? I read that some of the character it is easier to make friends than others...
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arzul 19.01.20

The first time had the game for Tremere with pumped pussy seduction, too...all except for VV :((
Right now - for the Toreador. Now the problem with VV is not, but a ghoul, a private not received - do not want the stupid glasses talking...the doctor give her!

The third is not given?

P
PRIZRAK 19.01.20

So you first Knox palasari he will tell the ones like Burdakov to do and then go to the hospital to Heart

Z
Zveryuga 19.01.20

And what tremery Vivi is not pleased?

A
Arzul 19.01.20

Yeah well I did - and she's thumbed his nose!

S
Sugrobych 19.01.20

Play now Gangrel, and Vivi had no problems absolutely no. And photo and a poster and letter poems - truncated received from her. Sorry on this romantisme to achieve... :)
And all thanks to Seduction = 2 (1 Appearance + Subterfuge 1), Likening = 6 (1 Charisma + Scholarship 6) and the respective branches of the dialogues.

In General, the Gangrel, as one classic, ...can walk upright - they just choose not to... :)

A
Arzul 19.01.20

Poster say...hmm interesting. I only photo and poems got, although playing a Toreador and, too, like it didn't hurt?

A
Arzul 19.01.20

And I here's what I thought - the owner of a Confession only share quests or something else?
Why would I want her money, so Lacroix slapped a bunch - nowhere to go...

P
PRIZRAK 19.01.20

Zveryuga I realized it would seem than tremery Vivi is not pleased.
Remember the first movie in the theater.
There Vivi sends a kiss to the Regent of Treerow, and he shrugs her (like fuck it!!!)
So we can?

A
Arzul 19.01.20

Well, you're just thinking, only this morning thought of this!

S
Sugrobych 19.01.20

Arzul,

Simply have to complete her quests as she asks, discreetly, politely, and without killing anyone (except the hunter and informant, in its second quest, estesno [although I was the last to go]).

And, I think, there is one thing that might have an impact: when talking with her about the first quest, before you agree, there will be a dialogue branch like You're a Bullfighter, right? (are you asking her, hinting that she is using you for their purposes). Then it will ask where you guessed that. What you should answer seductive option.

Hmm, that's...

R
Revan777 19.01.20

Wow... Right excursion into the past... 8 years I was, when the people above were discussing this game. And then I just played those games that has set my older brother on your computer.Then, in 2005том, I was just running around and killing people on the streets, only a few years to know what a masterpiece this game and completed it fine. I wonder if come across someone by chance on my review as I stumbled on this topic. Hello!!!

G
Goatee 30.03.21

Revan777
Back in 2005, I was only one year old, and at the time of the start of the discussion I wasn’t even a year old) Literally a couple of months ago I got acquainted and only a week ago I decided to start the passage and now I am enjoying the music in the game with might and main, lively and charismatic characters, intricate quests, usefulness e-mail in the apartment (after all, in many games the apartment exists only for show and it does not even make sense to go there, while here they will send you spam about penis enlargement and a new quest by mail. + ghoul with red hair, because of which you can throw all the quests in order to make her drink vampiric blood and drink from it herself), all the buns for the characteristics and completely interesting WoD lore. I decided to start the first playthrough for Malkavian and I have no regrets because whispers in my head and sometimes ambiguous remarks in dialogues are a pleasure. I am sure that I will go through the game more than once and look at it from the sides of different clans. It was curious to read this old discussion about Vivi. I hope that random guests will stumble upon my comment as accidentally as I stumbled upon yours)

Ps: I so wanted to leave a message about myself that I started an account, because until now I had no reason for this.