3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 20.01.20 02:34 am

Video games in my sleep

You have been such that after a long game I go to bed and... continue to play but only in my dreams! a very interesting phenomenon or am I the only one.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sif 20.01.20

Remap
there were a couple of times for an example of fought with aluinum in locations DARK SOULS

p
pekabir 20.01.20

was. once in the makeup down there, like, staring in a dream

T
Tiger Goose 20.01.20

Once upon a time dreamed of the gameplay of Age of Empires II-existent in the game maps and campaigns.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.20

it was when I beat Diablo 2 on vacation continued in a dream. there they found cool loot woke up and was very upset that it appears it was a Peck a dream

C
ColonelJason 20.01.20

That is, someone does not happen every night?

L
Loowozi 20.01.20

Well, now in September, the school will dream :)

M
MelShlemming 20.01.20

Me the same time every night dreams about a Fallout dreamed of. Mostly nightmares. For example, Mr. Assistant caught some guy and started his circular saw to cut. Pulled the spine, opened the skull.
Yet the sleep, as I instead of Mr house has led to the government Yes-man, and instead of gratitude, he decided to get rid of me. Then he started all the neighborhoods of new Vegas to shell out a giant railgun mounted on the top of the tower lucky. And no one could beat, neither NKR nor the Enclave.

L
Limebomb 20.01.20

I was having a portal with a non-existent llami

D
Dersig 20.01.20

Was also, and this happens because games overloaded consciousness and in the sleep phase, when you turn on the subconscious mind and continue to play))) the same thing happens when you load a job, go to bed, and again in a dream rotten...

P
Pilat. 20.01.20

sometimes it is in Pripyat. there often is collected and can pick up a backpack

N
Naporistaya bulka 20.01.20

Every shit happens. Sometimes one world mixes with another, it begins the grind Prime access warframe weapons Minecraft and Stalker in the nanosuit in the world of Dark Souls. The story and gameplay 11/10.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.01.20

Remap wrote:
a very interesting phenomenon or am I the only one.
You're definitely not alone, I have heard stories from others )) At most, this was not, however. Although in the dream there are things on the level of fantasy, similar to video games in some way, so to compare.
Limebomb wrote:
the portal with a non-existent llami
Portal with level-AMI? I mean? Level as the level of character development or as a map? -)

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 20.01.20

Dreamed we went to the car to Palmont city from NFS carbon, still on the Los Santos ran from the faces of CJ. It was episodic dreams, very nice and atmospheric, after which Wake up thinking what Claesson...but alas, it was only a dream....

R
Ripper Man 20.01.20

When hard ruble in tanks all day for some sort of purpose in the dream is a continuation, which motivates to play more and after waking up...

L
Limebomb 20.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
No, I mean Portal from Valve , with non-existent cameras test

L
Left4LifebyLight-Layt 20.01.20

A dream about a video game-evidence that you are in this game hard exactly beat. On a subject: it happened just recently again decided in Doom 3 to play. Then half the night in my sleep in the dark, looking out for those heathens with fire шарамиXD

K
Karnefis 20.01.20

Common. After all, what is our life? The game...

y
yariko.v 20.01.20

Yes, he was. Played Hitman, though I do not remember whether I had in a dream a barcode, but like DLS mission of the game is not bad. But dreams just do not like IMHO, because it's mostly nonsense.

M
Madevi 20.01.20

The last year and a half periodically dream about one game I'm not playing and not going, and every time I Wake up thinking What the fuck?.
And such that immediately after the game, something dreamed of, never happened. It happened that some of the games that impressed me very much, dreamed from time to time but it was usually within weeks and months when often remember them, although this does not guarantee that they will dream. There are many games that I liked, and I never dreamed of. In short, I XS how it works.

d
denverusik 20.01.20

I get those a lot, especially when replayed. :)