3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 20.01.20 02:37 am

Quest \"Human factor\" (Fallout 4)

tell me after you killed the doctor and freed Amelia why everyone in the Alliance became enemies and how to avoid it
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rampertumskin 20.01.20

same thing initially blew up the Institute then came the Alliance. I put Danny's not there. using the console does not appear.

a
azot254 20.01.20

and that no one tried just to Rob her ? but the synth part is just lying zapazuhoy ... and it doesn't prove that she's a synth. a strange quest with a vague end, and where Deeny then disappears from the life of gg.

W
What4el 20.01.20

I saved Amalia, and not because of the Institute, and because in fact it is correct, and the Alliance is fanatics in other matters as subway, and the Institute for the future
Spoiler, but if you consider the fact that you're a Director, then (even if this line is not disclosed) operations synths under your control, but the introduction of synths is also the right decision over the rams need control, control is power, then power to you...

Z
Zolotko555 20.01.20

the same thing first blew up the Institute then came the Alliance. I put Danny's not there. using the console does not appear.-SIMILAR way!!! what to do???? has anyone found a solution?? I want this quest to go

a
avas 12 20.01.20

That's a Sint believes that he is a man, and here and there, in dope for Harbor Dima says that he escaped from the Institute and then decided later to replace the synth (not included) in the head of the settlement. No wonder the Institute say about the danger posed by synthetics.