3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrejj771 18.09.19 08:03 pm

How to give commands to your partners ? (Binary Domain)

I have in the game following problem: I don't know how to give commands to the teammates. Sometimes they ask questions, and I don't know how to answer them. I press the Tabulator, then there are different teams, I faceshield all the buttons, but nothing happens. Tell me what to do ? I even looked to see settings, but can't do anything.
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fayrus 18.09.19

To hypnotise. You baranovo. You did not look at all features of the game? The trick of the game is that COMMANDS AND RESPONSES are GIVEN by USING M I C R O f O N A ! ! !

V
Vlives 18.09.19

in the options you can turn off voice enter, then you can give orders with Claudia. But not so interesting! Now, during the battle obmaterit member of the squad that he ran out of bullets xD

a
andrejj771 18.09.19

Fayrus you're a herder, you moron, I asked you if you would normally answer.

F
Fantom88 18.09.19

try tab + F
Fayrus - moron what to say

V
Velldanas 18.09.19

Gee and I guess the microphone to say a Cho thread. Hear the nigger asks me, and waits for a response. And like he says, check how the radio works, tell Cho to the thread...well I also went through all the keys, talk then pulled the micro and replied =)
By the way, in the settings there is still the Configurator for voice control =)

a
aist16 18.09.19

The game only understands English! In the settings to test MIC offers English words for pronunciation. And pronunciation counts! You can zagrabiti recognition settings, but there will be mistakes. During the game, pressing Tab shows a set of words or phrases from the answer choice. Other expressions game will not understand. But if the game is translated into Russian, and these sets are also in Russian and pronounce them into the microphone useless.
So it is better to mute the microphone (pull the plug).
In the Game press Enter, to go into the Settings/game Settings/Voice
put off, Subtitle - VC.
Then, pressing Tab will appear a menu with a set of words or phrases for the answer. On the left, in front of each option will be specified key of his choice. (Q,E,F,Space, etc). To reply to the partner, pick and click.
The only way. First played with a connected microphone, there were many interruptions with questions and answers. And in some cases, the game will not continue until you answer the question.
If the microphone is not disabled, the menu selection key answers will not be provided!

E
Extreme91 18.09.19

suggest to tclkit
that crap

S
Saylar100500 18.09.19

Wow it turns out you can without a microphone? And I personally live in a place that if I start yelling into the microphone Zelenogorova here, they are next!! it for me very quickly the ambulance arrives! I'm stupid because of this scored on the game! And it's nice!

N
Nefesh 18.09.19

Somehow I got on the game the microphone is very quiet running and the players can't hear the instructions... turned off.

C
CMEPT76 18.09.19

aist16
THANK you!

a
aist16 18.09.19

Please! As the years fly by! :-)