3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 20.01.20 03:25 am

Impressions of the game (Battlefield 1)

Myself.
Campaign.
The cat scene is beautiful. It is not even subject to discussion. Just tried as follows.
That alone is worth the time of vykrutka on Ultra in the second story mission. Just great graphics. Music is one of the best.
In General, impressions are more than good. Think this design is one of the highest quality for the last time.
Spoiler Multiplayer.
Quite fun and dynamic. Compared to BT felt in team fights. (Basically right now ur at the doctors)
Added a huge amount of content and technology. Various modifications for weapons and equipment. Location in my vzgyad worked perfectly.
At the moment, all very happy, especially the company.
Optimization = Frostbite
My early verdict: 9.0
There are some latency issues when connecting to servers.
Hippos too strong, completely unable to change the course of battle for a short period of time, creating a nasty imbalance.
132 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIGGERLIVE 20.01.20

Very good game!!!

g
grafonoman 20.01.20

very mixed...the company just dull horror if you have not played I implore: do not play it just force sucks
but the cartoon does not even know the rules but sometimes like in the movies, but sometimes soap. sometimes the lighting spoils all so that the schedule becomes 2009, shooting is also something. it's hard to say what it is. but I am glad that one does not feel it and many have the same feeling...actually I think after all the DLC the game is much prioratize and become nicer just want to mention patches which downgrade the game rating until after 7.5 additions probably one and a half points will be to throw

K
Konstantinum 20.01.20

a new map for multiplayer free adds or it is included in the pass in 20 days?

Z
Zaza 20.01.20

the real bottom! even worse Kalda, again the same as in the previous parts, there is no plot, the dialogue is poor, in battlefront and better

T
Tomato77777 20.01.20

Campaign of info about the minimum system requirements are true. Namely interested in this item
Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM

On my i5-3330 (not overclocked) + 8GB + 4G 960 I have freezes on large maps, even on medium settings. And the disc is loaded 100% and operatives (in task Manager) so I suppose I must buy a SSD and operatives. Although some say that SSD will not solve the problem with fps. About the game can say that it is bigger and more atmospheric than the previous part

C
Ceniunel 20.01.20

Divine game. IMHO only on consoles would be perfect to go

M
Makar Stepanov 20.01.20

Finally bought it. Surgery just super, what you need. The atmosphere is perfectly transferred, much better than BF3, everything is in order. Not happy with the small number of weapons and the lack of tuning. Pumping equipment is also no, unfortunately. You can do a lot of that scare, but the Atmosphere pulls the game in hits.

I
Ivan Ivanov3333 20.01.20

had the normal company to do. You need to balance the weapons . Physicians are a dying class

E
EvgenOne 20.01.20

Battle 1 full Callas!!!

S
Sergey Atroshko 20.01.20

Very beautiful game, nice sounds, interesting gameplay! Airplanes are cool, but the most important is the balloon.

C
Cerabyte 20.01.20

The game itself is a little different from BF4. Generally similar to the previous part, but with new skins. But the graphics are definitely better. Requirements, however, also become several times higher. Although the first-person poor - the torso is rendered as a separate model and individual - these are two different object, with the result that there are often funny (and ugly) conflicts. Unless of course you will have time to notice them in the heat of battle - the dynamics are still very high.

It is a pity that the game had a drink on the DLC...

Many moved from the 4th part. For example, the movement remains the same. All the skipping and jumping are also scripted. Sometimes soldiers just twitch in place and does not want to climb over the fence. All the animation is the same. There are other bugs.

Weird DICE did with fractions. In fact, from the factions in the game is voice only and skins. Still don't understand, like why all the German snipers blacks. No, I understand the Hindu-medic from the British, but the Germans, for what? Well, okay. Weapons from all Nations are absolutely identical, including equipment. There are of course mode to recall the old (or whatever, don't remember exactly), but it is not finalized. All rifles bolt action, Yes, but any guns, and the gunner not the gun...it would be Logical to call mode only bolt-action rifle.

Improved terramorphing the landscape. Here no complaints. To graphics here at all difficult to find fault - a pretty bright picture all the time pleasing to the eye even at the minimum salary (or you play online on ultra?).

Sound. The sound is good as in BF4.

Well, actually, BF is very strong multimedia part. The logic in this suffering. The balance of course of the arcade, it's a game, and not some EFT. But still. 37mm QF-1 (antiaircraft gun) kills an opponent in 4-5 hits (I understand, arcade, balance and all that, but brain hurts after that). That is the balance corresponds with the time of the Dandy-Sega. For game rules, I believe. In General, then you get the idea. But it should be noted that DICE are very well defined weapon ranges, albeit some of it not very pleasant. The only oddity is a factor of a in the head x1,8 (like all weapons so), but headshots are, oddly enough. Maybe the right decision, for example, for a random of HS to dt.

Have not figured out how to search the server (always chose quick game) X))) But if the PC online somewhere 30-40 000, so a lot of servers. On consoles, the online is several times higher hundreds of thousands.

That is, conclude - DICE developed console shooter. Yes, she was the result - a beautiful, bright and attractive. But competition in this part is weak. And Pekanbaru is known to favor it in competitive games. Well, there are certainly nerds drooling over the giant numbers in the profile. But it's not what you know.
I think many people quit to play when you open all the guns. And then sometimes come to watch the colorful battle...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.01.20

Personally, I like the new part in terms of Suzette. Only two of the hero. Interestingly, the new part is a new life. Every time new characters and their stories. The optimization is really fabulous happened. I counted with it games such as for honor, Edge Lights-Primal, Witcher 3, Battle 1, Doom the latter. Something even head spins, can't remember... Decided for fun to load the computer most do not spoil)))) Also put 4k resolution using DSR, the rest of the settings on ultra, txaa anti-aliasing, but the resolution scale is increased right up to the last 200%!!!!! In the end the solution turned out to 8K!!!!. Fps was thus 23. Adawy logogram))) I Think if this game support multi GPU, for example, 4way SLI (quad), four dispersed Titanium X ( Pascal) in conjunction with the new legendary decategory intelliskin percent can provide in these cosmic settings 60 fps)

a
atmaROZ 20.01.20

Once hacked, check out still single. Enough saliva to expire on gameplays on YouTube.
CPY it is truth

About the storyline campaign can be said if in three words, that briefly, succinctly and with taste.
The history of a single pass leaves a good impression, a good game, nothing more, all flies, the picture is very. About the graphics I didn't have any critical comments. The authors have tried.
Especially liked the moments like the stealth action in the passage of the German trenches - the head of "Friends of the higher circles" - the Fall from heaven (Fall from Grace).
Here there is a certain amount of nostalgic associations, and the passage of these locations involves a variety of options to choose from, with the provision of funds. Favorite set for these trenches, stretching, axe/shovel, a revolver with a silencer and some sort of barrel, even for the formal completeness of the kit.
But in principle, each of the stories for their good, except that in the desert of dull - (head, "Nothing is ordained"). The ancient tank adventure, amusing also an offshoot of the plot and in the fortress...

I hope that everything goes to the fact that (now finally!)) the developers came to the logical sequel to Battlefield 1, drawing their attention to the setting of WW2, which obviously begs again and not only because of the historical sequence after the 1st World war.
Just have to remember the past, now with new ideas. There is no need to meddle with the pathetic and conciliatory heaps, just enough to give a starving strong stealth action in the entourage of WW2, in which the essence of the story missions would like to submit stories Battlefield 1, but sharpened purely on Beskrovny commando shooter on various enemy targets. Sometimes even in the style of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which is essentially close to the already announced policy of single adventures, but of course with the obligatory and established elements of stealth.
Speaking of preferences, I personally not so interested in large-scale battles on airplanes, in the same air battles. Much more interesting mission type to infiltrate a well-guarded secret airfield in parallel jobs to steal documents, drawings, to make a diversion, and ultimately to steal (as the final goal of the mission) the aircraft. Where after, to fend off the alarmed day... And the aircraft itself, as the object of interest and purpose in the form of rare production, due to its structural elements have to be delivered eventually to his.
Or kidnap m the rear, say Royal tiger, which will get through to her, through the territory occupied by the enemy... Tempting?)

C
Cross_The1 20.01.20

The best shooter of recent years. Even the BK2 at the time so was not impressed.

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.01.20

Still got hands, go single.
1-4 the episode - sad scripting training.Playing with tea in hand and watching in parallel the telly.
5th episode with the train was something like a game where I had more turns on.Although finding a tank to mow all life on easy can.
Call it a hard game single no.PDF easy a movie for the cartoon, which is 95% of the essence of the game.
Single - 3/10 - and only for sound optimization and an interesting flow with a change of scenery.
This is not a game is an interactive movie.

K
KazymirZyba 20.01.20

Singleplayer campaign is a series of sketches from the imagination of artists at DICE, during the First World War. Advertising graphics, sound, and staging, which in turn came on the transcendent level (optimization is also very good). Multiplayer with a very small number of servers, players and maps. Dudes trying to play comfortably in the Eastern part of Russia - a permanent logogram and very humble ping.

c
comendant 20.01.20

ammo stelz of hardline but epic was

N
Norm112 20.01.20

Yesterday I installed the Repack, sat down to play, withstood 40 minutes of Terrible graphics and physics. The title of the movie where the black man in the military form the beginning of the 20th century, whinnying loudly. Compared to Battlefield 4, it looks like something cheap or something. I do not regret that did not buy in October.

w
wypa 20.01.20

Also downloaded the Repack. Accordingly, the impression of the single, Sickening. Given that I have recently looked Saving private Ryan, everything seems to be happening a kindergarten. Physics clumsy, stupid bots, weapons don't feel bugs in the form of disappearing enemies and spanaway nose... Enough for 30 minutes. Remember battlefield 2, and welling tears

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.01.20

Downloaded the trial version - so far only available single: a stunning attraction, the graphics are very beautiful, it all falls down (new razrushaemosti), history filed cinematic and epic, breathtaking. For a long time with this pleasure not played in a single. The game works perfectly even on my tub. Need to know what sort of discounts can buy. Money now is not enough.