3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 20.01.20 03:34 am

MISERY 2.2 FAQ (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

This topic will be uploading various useful information which will help those who will start to play this modification,and Supplement it wherever possible.

Alan caches is caches which can be taken only in strict sequence,of course most of them are not useful,but the cache on the bridge of the Transfiguration, it's just a huge gift especially early in the game since that is where the SSP-99 Ecologist,and this is one of the few opportunities to climb anomalies for artifacts in this fashion.
The stash at the BIS circle, you can only take during and after completing the quest the Disappearance of stalkers.

And another thing,in the guides that I was looking for version 2.2 skipped the recesses in the forest, and yet not have them appear hiding place at the BIS circle,and accordingly, all further recesses,so I made the full version.

In this fashion a lot of hiding places,and especially at first it helps a lot.
Maps geocaches.
Zaton

Janov

Pripyat

Alternative version
Spoiler

From the weapon at the first opportunity suggest just buy a Saiga,it is slightly inferior in damage the same SPAS 12 but just tremendous wins for rate of fire,and this at a meeting with the mutants deciding factor.
45.png width=780 height=438.75>

As an alternative to the Saiga can take a Protecta but it appears much later in the sale,unless you remove it with any body.

From the weapons to fight the NPCs in the initial stages of the Kalash in its various modifications for flagging,and then,I play as a sniper and my choice falls not strange not SVD or SVU and on the Shaft,it is not very much loses this snipergame for damage (especially if you use armor-piercing rounds) but he has a ferrule with a full upgrade to 30 rounds and rate of fire it is much better,the only disadvantage is that it has no grenade launcher,as in a battle with a group of enemies or mutants, this is very helpful so as an alternative you can use the FN2000.

Also suggest just buy a hunting set,it is necessary for butchering carcasses of mutants and open canned food,but unlike a knife,it is eternal, and the knife very quickly wear out and eventually destroyed.

Besides, it can be used as an alternative to armor repair together with isopleths if there are no suitable parts,he gives a large percentage to repair.

Reservation of the best option is of course known to all Seva,as she balanced combination of bullet resistance and resistance to various negative effects of anomalies and radiation,i.e. it will be possible to get any art of any anomaly,in contrast to the more armored exoskeleton in which you will die in a couple of seconds in some anomalies.t.e. the arts will, it's impossible for example of such anomalies as sosnodub and the circus.

Besides Seva as many as four slots in contrast to the exoskeleton, which has only one slot.
Although if you are going to constantly change armor in order to get into the anomalies and battles,the exoskeleton would be the best option in terms of security to the gap,ie, essentially from the bites and blows of mutants, he of course zashishaet much better than the Seva,bullet resistance of the exoskeleton about the same Seva,another advantage of the exoskeleton that you will be able peremennosti a much greater weight to the exoskeleton comes with a separate helmet which you can also make different upgrade,however, and to repair you will have two objects instead of one.

As you can see in the screenshot Seva very good protection against anomalies,in comparison with the exoskeleton and also a pretty good bullet resistance,although as I wrote above from the bites and blows of mutants, it certainly protects much worse.

The economic model of the game is very hard,the author has tried to complicate the life of a Stalker,everything is very expensive,for quests you get minuscule as well as for the loot,sometimes costs more to repair than to buy a new barrel or some device so the main way of incomes is the arts.
Here, however,there is one subtlety, if just to sell arts scholar (stipulate at once that scientists are buying more than all the arts which of course is logical) that more than 11 thousand you will not get and naturally the price depends on Arta,Arta can cost much less.
So better to take orders for the arts have a Beard,you will get for every order guaranteed 19 thousand, regardless of what art you have brought,the only problem is that the list of artifacts in orders is limited,there are some which are very rare to come across,but there are others such as the bladder and gravity,they fall very often and so they can make the main income.
Gravity is very often spaunit'sâ on zemsnaryad,and the bubble in the caves near the burned-out farm,while the bladder is frequently found in acid and other anomalies.
All arts can easy to sell or give away, by order of the beard because they don't have the benefits of alternatives which cannot be replaced by a special device,more arts in the containers will weigh much more than the device which will give the same properties (the camel's hump - restore stamina,titanium frame +6kg of weight, etc.), the only arts which have nothing to replace it is the arts that stop bleeding,they can be left for use,in battle they really can be very, very helpful.

Part of the mutants of course it is better to sell to scientists,but in the initial stages, the Beard also gives them a very good price,he also buys even the most killed weapon (unlike owl) meat,the better it is of course to cook (will write about it below) and sell,but if you don't want to mess with that then you can sell the and raw.

But the various patches,jewelry,cards,paintings,books better to sell the Owl,he gives much more money,also all unnecessary cartridges are also better to sell him,the price tag it is much higher than the beard.

Important:
About money there is a small caveat,if you want to get the Diplomat achievement (i.e., when All traders did You a permanent discount) you may have to lose half of money (the idea in the original quest giver gave art a goldfish and you could pay off the bandit with no problems,in this fashion they give you some bullshit (who would doubt the mod author is true to himself to the end and it certainly pleased actually) which takes a thug of course not,maybe if you find yourself in the game art goldfish it will prokanaet,but it is very rare to find it extremely difficult,I have for the whole game, got only one,and then after hell knows how long after that cesta) so if you do not want to lose a decent scrip must either spend the money or go to do this quest even when they are not accumulated.

Cooking.
From the point of view of using the dubious idea (for that would cook the meat need a lighter to the gasoline,you need a stove and fuel plates are of two types, one worse,the other better,each requires its fuel,but the point is that no matter what stove you cooked the meat,it will in any case be radioactive,and by the fact that we will have to eat when required by the body will also need to be sure to filter radiation out of the body,different tools for this are many,but some again there are various negative effects ranging from sleepiness,such as vodka and ending with the loss of health such as cigarettes,i.e. you get a whole heap of side issues,what's more all of these funds must still carry with them,and again, the excess weight in the inventory limit which is very limited.
Therefore, the simplest and most rational solution is to cook the meat and sell (such as meat pseudolite very good in this regard,firstly it is a lot of these mutants are the easiest to shoot,and secondly it is and the price is normal for sale,raw 200 and is ready for more than 500) and then have the proceeds just to buy any food that has no negative effects (then again, there is one subtlety,for that would be to use canned you will need either a knife to open the tin,there is a problem,the knife tends to wear,or hunting set,it is eternal and not in need of repair),although cooked meat of a Chimera contains a lot of calories and it sometimes can be used,however, and radiation it was not sickly add.
Although you can not bathe and stupid to sell raw meat,but then you'll get much less.
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckovee 20.01.20

Most will find their hell.

L
Linch2000 20.01.20

I have a question. And what's so good about MISERY? Personally, I find it interesting S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat 3 atmospheres.

s
saa0891 20.01.20

Linch2000 wrote:atmospheres 3
I have a question. And what's so good about MISERY? Personally, I find it interesting S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat 3 atmospheres.
The link can read,just today did a blog.
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/stalker_call_of_pripyat/stalker_zov_pripyati_misery_dlya_nastoyaschih_s_t_a_l_k_e_r_o_v-317123/
Though of course there are far more features ranging from weapons,armor, and ending with the various preparative,so to speak, I identified the key.

Linch2000 wrote:atmospheres 3
atmospheres 3.
It's just a graphical mod which by the way is included in MISERY,moreover there are more and texture packs are.

G
Gryunvald 04.11.20

saa0891
Cool say uncle but here the lighter come across purely on the ball better tell in what fucking folder it lies that you could prescribe it in a hiding place / ki

C
CVETOZAR8 23.07.21

Where can I find a lighter ??

G
Guest 19.09.21

Thank you for posting the stash map. That will save me a lot of pointless (and dangerous) searching through bushes.

V
Vlad Subov 25.05.22

Hello, and who is better to choose a scout sniper or attack aircraft? And also, tell me where to get a saiga?

s
saa0891 25.05.22

Vlad Subov
In terms of specialization, it all depends on how you like to play, which weapon you like best, again, each class has its pros and cons, the attack aircraft has greater resistance to damage, can carry more weight, uses heavy armor more efficiently, assault rifles, scout can use medical drugs more effectively, scientific suits, he has maximum endurance, speed, jump height (which is very useful in some situations, you don’t have to climb through anomalies, radiation, or you can stupidly jump), a sniper is something in between these classes, plus of course, he has his own goodies in the form of maximum possession of sniper rifles, he can stay awake for a long time, eat junk food, etc., all this is as clear as possible when choosing a class, all strengths and weaknesses are immediately shown there, I usually always play for a sniper ,I just love sniper rifles in the first place, and as I wrote above, it has more or less balanced characteristics.

Regarding Saiga, I have been going through this mod for a very long time, so I can’t name a specific place, merchants should have it anyway, if not immediately, then go through the plot, it will appear further.
Or you can put a cool collection of STALKER: Call of Pripyat - Misery + Gunslinger Repack from SEREGA-LUS (he has great repacks, I always put) there will be saiga in the caches, and in general everything looks much cooler with a gunslinger.