3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dengipower 20.01.20 03:35 am

Delusional terms ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played on the hardest difficulty, cleaned out, searched everything, opened all the question marks, of course I wanted the best ending.

Naively thought the ending depends on hundreds of factors, from the fact will spare you a monster or not, will take money from the poor or not, you're lying or not, but in the end the final election depends on four phrases in the dialogues with CRIS that have a double meaning, yeah....

In the end, I made the following elections:

1. I drank with CRIS, but did not play in the snow, IMHO, the moment is not suitable for snowballs after less than a day ago on your eyes kill someone.
2. Did not go to the Emperor because he thought CRIS would perceive it as a betrayal and think that Witcher need it purely for the execution of the order.
3. I did not ask you to destroy the lab, because the person on the nerves to ask that... For me it is a provocation, not a way to calm down.
4. At the cemetery, I went with it.

And as I was nice surprised to get the ending where everyone dies........

I now wonder many fell for it?
113 Comments
Sort by:
n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
OH Kano,I'm sorry, I'm too crudely put it,well so be it, it is an indicator of a rotten soul,just the people immediately clear that the autistic do not want to be.I tried to Express my thoughts more clear to common people.Once again I apologize.

S
Sergfall 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
I talked about the choice with rats, not about the snow, because I chose them)
Well, just sooooo easy to get a great ending.All you need to do is just not to be an animal.
And you can sit in Japan with kids pevcheskogo to drink is not comme Il faut)

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
you have multiple sclerosis? There was written that he would be with her thump.

The choice was this:

Relax. Do not have to be the best in everything is supposedly a proposal to thump.
I know what'll cheer you up - it's supposedly an offer to play in the snow.

This insanity fierce! You that down? Don't see that there is not really correctly guess, not knowing the consequences of your answers!

Or in the laboratory CRIS wildly frantic, upset and threatens to smash everything in the fortress and we have a choice between the Calm down and just try it, you probably are not real psychologists, but believe me when a person is mad it is not necessary to provoke to feats.

The Emperor, too, insanity, CRIS runs from him, he told her nafig not needed, and we drag her to him, not knowing if he let go of her back and how to treat the CRIS.

The only appropriate time to go with her to the cemetery.

-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
All the same, only played in the snow and the ending is OK.

Well, the fate of CRIS and Geralt decided not played the game snowballs for 20 seconds....

n

Yes, this choice may be wrong as someone wants,but the ending simply has to be at least normal.Well 3 wrong choice it somehow difficult to do.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

Or in the laboratory CRIS wildly frantic, upset and threatens to smash everything in the fortress and we have a choice between the Calm down and just try it, you probably are not real psychologists, but believe me when a person is mad it is not necessary to provoke to feats.
She needs to let off steam that are not clear.

The Emperor, too, insanity, CRIS runs from him, he told her nafig not needed, and we drag her to him, not knowing if he let go of her back and how to treat the CRIS. But let the same............

n

Dengipower
WHOA TC,HELLO,LONG TIME NO SEE.
Well, damn,she does need to lighten the mood,I agree the choice is hidden.But damn you're shown the type awalaki that it's coming.But in the end I offer her a drink,well, damn.
About 20-seconds to play in the snow,because then she remembers all the pleasant memories associated with these elections.

s
shadow326 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
need to let off steam without harming other people's property)

in fact all the endings are reduced to thump or not to thump))

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

shadow326
I agree,but CRIS humiliated,that alpska FIFA that type one and generally sucks as it is here to keep.

n

shadow326
After all,the end of the game,great ending,in the tavern Buttercup can be used nabratsya the whole gang,why not,made business,walk safely.

L
Lavuer 20.01.20

to nV Elessar Briggsovich
That's why I'm glad the ending ^_^, because it turns out that I do not read in vain the Saga of the Witcher. To understand the motivation of the characters and their cockroaches in my head - this is worth a read 8 books) one thing upset Me: the fact that Sapkowski killed the entire squad Geralt. And what would be cool to meet them in the game Kagura, Milva, Regis and Angouleme.

to shaolin111
But I still thought it isn't one gene. Moreover, in the game, after the submission Gina Ian and wishing upon a star about the break-up connection, the sorceress herself admitted that absolutely nothing has changed in their Geralt relationship. Admitted FIRST (in her pride). And then you have the choice to decide for himself. So my version: only, Jennifer.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Relax. Do not have to be the best in everything is supposedly a proposal to thump.
I know what'll cheer you up - it's supposedly an offer to play in the snow.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

Dengipower
Yes

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

You are some sort of Hollywood stereotypes are guided with the release of steam, in real life, such things as the right end badly and then you have time to regret))) from personal experience I know

n

Lavuer
Damn bro,I also wanted them to revive and swell a playable character after the end of the game.Finally all such are direct cool different person ,but the devotees finally.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

Dengipower
Dude nobody is talking about real life,the Witcher, this fictional world,and kink can be all that pleasing.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
type of...

n

Dengipower
I said, well, this is a hidden choice.The question is-what is your goal.You showed avalache that now all the type will do and it will be harder work.The answer is still to support,to cheer her up.I understand but even if you later learned that happens, it is better to beat.I understand you showed awuku that sorted out AND IN the END SWELL,well, do you understand.She asked how do you cope with difficulties,WELL, SURELY YOU SAW THAT HE DRANK because of this,I repeat, I understand that the choice is hidden and you don't know what exactly he will propose.But when you know what he will do,the choice for me is natural.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
only a selection of phrases from this does not become less delusional(((

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
I thought Geralt if you choose this phrase will begin to joke that of course may not be appropriate in this situation

s
shadow326 20.01.20

Dengipower
yeah)