3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 20.01.20 03:37 am

The awkward silence on the way home. (Prey (2017))

Good afternoon. Puzzled by this achievement. He couldn't decided on the guide. In the residential section it is necessary to kill 18 people and chef Mitchell. No matter how twisted, but found only 17 and Mitchell. Pereprohodil this location 20 times-the result is the same. Look in YouTube, there are people walking around throughout the building. I don't have 10 people in the pool and it's 100% because when I get into it, the statistics-7 killed, and after Stripping the dead pool 17. Anyway in the pool only 10 people, there are no extra bodies. The others in the cafe. After Stripping the statistic rises to 24 plus Mitchell. That is 20 times I'm in a cafe killed 7 people. Went to the trick and the sunset in a café briefly hit the telepath from lucenet, so he raised his armies and semi-circles over their heads to count them - Yes, they are 7 pieces. All the location climbed and never met a single person. Especially the telepath didn't kill, so people don't trip, and went on location. I'm thinking that in a cafe full of corpses that script and always there are can until I reaches to the cafe some of the people who have time to die? And I think that the body of the script? Maybe someone knows a list of the people in Residential section, which should be killed? The terminal signs of life no one. If who faced, give advice. Thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 20.01.20

bambuk13
Personally have not yet passed, but the guide entirely? Like the first papaseea:
https://www.stratege.ru/ps4/trophies/prey_new/spisok/awkward_ride_home
https://www.trueachievements.com/a233753/awkward-ride-home-achievement

I understand there is a need for clear actions and kill himself, otherwise separada

b
bambuk13 20.01.20

I have these guides and read them all do. It says that in the living compartment 18 people, and I find only 17. How do I know who I found? And where he is.

E
EMPs 20.01.20

bambuk13
may Also I have 1 person (David Branch) were displayed in the terminal as dead, and in fact was on one of the staircases to the second floor.? or something...sohranki far from residential?

b
bambuk13 20.01.20

EMPs
I have a saved game right in the apartment. And I , unlike the clips in YouTube, people don't go to all floors, and is located in 2 places: the pool and cafe. In the pool it's simple: I kill 10 people and stats is increased by 10 people, and the corpses in the pool only 10. But in the cafe I only kill 7 people and Mitchell, but the corpses in the cafe much more. I think that while I cleaned the pool, someone from the people in the cafe as it dies. They can Mitchell targets. If there was a list of people who need to kill in a Residential section, then I would check they are killed by me or to me. Of course I clean up the entire location, but more people do not meet, although corpses on the floors enough. I even telepaths don't kill, so people are not disconnected and they can be easier to find. So I loaded from that save 20 times and the result was always the same, today I'll start with the save in the Arboretum, and after sunset in Residential section will be to rewrite all those killed. And who is already dead. Maybe that will change.

b
bambuk13 20.01.20

It worked. It turned out that near the window that looks out Mitchell, was constantly killed one person. He came to the window and his head exploded. Noticed by accident just running through the cafe to see where and who goes. To start the sweep I had with him or in any way, and barely managed to reach him and not the first time.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 16.10.20

Who wants to achivka and who is lazy to soar, look in the stam guide in the section of secrets, called "get a little mixed feelings for 5 minutes." On this manual you can get a little mixed feelings, awkward silence and "no needles."

I honestly went through the game for 120 hours, killing everyone, including in the residential section, killing everyone, checking the statistics, including the guy at the glass at the entrance of the cook. However, it turned out not 42 people killed at the end, but only 40. They didn't give Achivka. However, in the guards in the manual also 40 people in statistics and the acetovka arrives immediately.