3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Made of Metal 18.09.19 08:04 pm

Strange bugs/glitches/cases in the game (Minecraft)

Decided here to create a topic specifically for obscure bugs that cannot be attributed to technical problems and other existing topics.That's what I had-I decided to go somewhere where there was lava,but not before it was preserved and copied the save game to a separate folder(all of a sudden going to kill me and things will burn).In short,a zombie pushed me into lava :D Throw copied the save game to the folder where you save are usually.Downloaded,and I have no the floor of the house and another piece of terrain, something ate O_o I go nuts and begin to rebuild the house.Suddenly begin terrible lags,impossible to play,had to go and overwrite the save game(MB something happened).I go again-the same situation!I peresypaju again-everything is fine like nothing has changed O_O.Complete nonsense.
In short,write here your strange cases,not the nonsense about Herobrine =)
215 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zzz..... 18.09.19

Made of Metal this is about Herobrine =)

w
wormax 18.09.19

set textures,and blocks something strange(what I happens not with the first texture).Who knows pomogite)

g
goodwarrior12345 18.09.19

I hate bugs of textures...
Mcpatcher is outdated. Download the new.

w
wormax 18.09.19

but as far as I know mcpatcher is need for HD textures,but it's not HD textures

S
Sargol27 18.09.19

this is a HD texture pack soarex64 for it to work you need a mod called optifine. Mini pulls without mod 64 textures....

w
wormax 18.09.19

ATP)

S
Sergamer 18.09.19

All textures with a resolution of 16*16 (as standard) - HD.

g

I have mcpatcherom? Count HD textures does not burn and patch it!

m
maxim130 18.09.19

Okay,here's my story,strange.

m
maxim130 18.09.19

Well, to begin with, that created the first bunker, and then downloaded the mod on volcanoes. But initially it was all good, but then everything went according to my plan, or rather bugs. At first I sat in a bunker near alminium, but maybe a little higher, but in the bunker I built: storage, mini farm and my room. The first phase of the volcano I felt small explosions, but so be it. Then there is a little different. I walked out of the room and saw that the entire corridor already filled up, but it was not to be. After some time of trying to get out I realized that it was useless. But I clearly heard that they heard explosions, but so, too, money had to be because it was all filled up and full of lava. After I got out by digging up, I was surprised that this mod seems so much glyukanul that the volcano was nabalco strong that half of my bunker just gutted. So mod and should do to throw things out, but not as much as all the iron blocks, sotokanda, just scattered around the map. I then some more sounds before I get out I hear. And it was not clear that just a little bit before this room was nedobraya the volcano. Well, if got it, the room would have spread, and quite a bit of time left. So bahenol mod.

G
GoblinSpore 18.09.19

maxim130
Try it with this mod in creative mode to fly over the sea)))

o
o2oz51 18.09.19

I once had a glitch-I could build below bedrock.
And somehow just punched her in the survival drop was a rock.

E
Eydvrat 18.09.19

20_RAMMSTEiN_33
WTF?!

As with alminium can drop the boulder?!

o
o2oz51 18.09.19

How,how?I'm telling you-the quirk in the game!

By the way,is anyone else so generated world?

As you can see-it's not super flat mode.

P
Perestrel 18.09.19

Show this screen, but enabled debug screen (F3).
Just wondering what height.

This will help to answer all the questions.

D
Dyadyushka Tom 18.09.19

Perestrel
that's it... and even more interesting what this version!

o
o2oz51 18.09.19

Perestrel
darkknightegor
If you give me the version 1.2.5.
And a screen I can't do because I deleted the world when it starts I have a flying game.

o
o2oz51 18.09.19

Here's another bug generation:

On the screens 4 and 5 shows that the ground level like in super flat mode.

g

20_RAMMSTEiN_33
But, I saw it. On MCforum.net one man is like the posted screenshots.

K
Kooniva 18.09.19

guys, I'm building a schema for a glowing floor, I use T-Triger, so when I turn on t-the floor Triger goes off when turned off - the Redstone stays on, and turns off only when I remove all the repeaters, what is this bug and how to remove it?