3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiryshKa 18.09.19 08:05 pm

Unstable FPS (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Who on PC plays who thread is drops fps hard to 22-27?
Sometimes just 20 seconds to drop, even in the cutscenes and a few seconds after the cutscene.
Medium graphics preset are: (the average fps 40, max 51).

i7 4770 8 gb ram 780gtx ti 3gb, firewood, fresh, game on SSD.
Used 2147 VRAM, RAM scored 6 GB (2 free, the swap file is 8GB).
179 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 18.09.19

For such games we need iron - i7 (6 cores), operative at least 16gb and vidyaha low 1080ti to at least 50 fps

S
SPR1GGAN 18.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
for such a game enough 4 core with 8 threads and none of 1050ti level ,test myself in the net to negulici ,it's not all seduced by marketing divorce and play at 1920x1080 ,not 4K

L
LIGHTandDARK4 18.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Guys! I had such percent. So, in fact, at lower resolutions, as you know vidyaha resting and puffing percent. So, 7700k was loaded to the eyeballs in the same assassin the origins in the Rekun of waylands and Watch dog 2 hohohoooo!
also the divorce and play at 1920x1080
Somewhere I already heard it when they were all on 1680x1050, 1280x1024, and after a short time went to the polls fullhd (now mammoth)
none level 1050ti
About it, I generally keep quiet)
You can have immediately to enter on the onboard graphics)

v
vitalik76 18.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Have you checked the actual memory usage in the game? I checked. Even with the lack of a paging file, which I disabled, more than 3Gb, the game does not take. But the HDD is accessed constantly.

U
U1traMagnum 18.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Well, if you're rich, buy )) I would too clever if the money was) I'm not complaining ) I have enough of my iron ! Millet gave the example of the man on my bucket you can play normally when I play on medium ) and shadows removed all tabs pulls the source !! The Odyssey is the same game as origins of the difference ? So that I am sure will pull my iron this shit is unoptimized !! Since unity has always pulled and this will pull)

S
SPR1GGAN 18.09.19

U1traMagnum
I was advised to take 2080ti? I also wrote about the minimum you need for a comfortable game , and your iron is not what comfort may not be out of the question
to defer 2K a month is being rich? so after a year at 20K to upgrade hardware?

the essence of the theme ,I have a penny from his grandfather ,rushing it a hundred ,I want two pearl weave that I need to do?but I have no money .

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

Nikita Jurojin
In games from Yubisofta noticed is the lack of VRAM can either slow down or start to use a RAM for the reset in her part of the data from the video memory. But gradually begins to hide the RAM - if you have not enabled the swap file, at the moment of reaching of a threshold fill the entire memory, or starts to slow down wildly, will either issue a system message about lack of it.
It happened to me on another game from the same publisher (Ghost Recon Wildlands) - at first versions the lack of VRAM was the brakes (had to reduce quality textures), then apparently patched and the game was to use the RAM in addition to VRAM. Brakes was less (even with max quality textures), but the RAM was gradually filled to the limit (played with included Afterburner and saw with my own eyes), then used the OP (and in transition to him the game a few seconds prisila apparently when the data is the 1st time discharged from RAM to SSD) - after several hours of play in a row, its size was increased to 10 GB (I have self-regulatory).
Spoiler

D
Dimchik94 18.09.19

SPR1GGAN
to put down 2K a month is being rich?
Em. Yes. With SN 15K 500r and will be difficult to postpone. Especially if he live.

D
DEDGAMER 18.09.19

What is there to argue?If no money buy a Curling iron or copy on the PC.

F
Fiend Astaroth 18.09.19

Vezlin1
To sort out the timings/subtyping and to overclock the CPU:
Спойлер1) http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/proizvoditelnost_fps_razgon_odissej-968144/
2) http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/processor/razgon_fx_8350-967934/
Same freezes, about Locke not forget. But I doubt that will squeeze a lot, but still, frames +5-10. Otherwise overdosing iron. Something in Chinese flea market with kseon or b/C the market percent level, well, I don't even know i5 of some sort, and with Locke at 30 frames, for example 6500 here recently dismantled, surely at 30 frames take. Ideally, the new to collect.

S
SPR1GGAN 18.09.19

Dimchik94
well as much as 15 K per month should be not to play .

N
Nikita Zhuruhin 18.09.19

SonyK. It is possible of course and this is the reason. I'm on medium settings played, looked, of RAM enough like. But the strange thing is that only you go into the game 30-38 fps, all smooth and after you open the map or the job or the inventory (not important) and getting back into the game, fps becomes 20 in the same place. Run across the map and after some time reverts to its former fps. Sometimes 20 fps will begin to show you come into the shop to the blacksmith look the goods back and fps rises again and becomes normal. So I think there's some kind of bug the game is still there.

v
vitalik76 18.09.19

SonyK.
Hell no, the size of the paging file. And how much you have RAM then? I honestly did not notice that the game clutter the RAM. On the contrary, Odysseus just surprisingly not picky about it. I also thought that memory is not enough, and took as much as possible is able to pull the proce - 64GB. So the record of memory consumption after a day of playing was in the area 7Гб, and typically memory is consumed about 3Gb. Videopamela of the game at the highest settings and 1600x900 resolution takes about 4.5 GB. The swap file I generally shut off and play without him, because this circus with horses, when you buy the more memory, the greater the size of the paging file wants Windows, I fed up. Yet never had the message about lack of memory is due to the lack of a paging file.

D
Dimchik94 18.09.19

SPR1GGAN
It is for the soul. So you have to get out.

v
vitalik76 18.09.19

Nikita Jurojin
A bug is. Fixing fps set in settings stops working when you come in the menu or in trade. Because the computer removed all the chains and how can he fuck. My game computer is quiet, but it should go in the trade menu immediately howls the fan spinning at full speed. This is a clear bug of the game, because there should not be menu more stressful than the game itself.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

Nikita Jurojin
To understand why brake is needed during the game to monitor the load on the system - to display data using a third-party program (MSI Afterburner for example) and look how loaded system components. And preferably as much as possible - CPU usage (all cores), RAM, graphics card (including video memory). But judging by how the new games developers start using the CPU, most likely the problem (the previous Assassin's Creed sickly loaded even top processors, there is hardly a better place) - moreover, in addition to the game CPU and dual protection (Denuvo + VMProtect into the bargain). Compare how many frames issues and your processor is like mine with high-end graphics card on maximum settings - see the difference (~ 2 times)?
Spoiler
vitalik76
Config in the profile. If you have not noticed - this is the recommended paging file, doing so is not required. I do not - the default is 16 MB if he should be increased to 24 GB, but yet never seen to use this size, although I'm there all the time and not look. And after turning off / rebooting the computer again, the OP becomes the minimum is 16 MB.
The system usually recommends the OP more number of RAM ~ 1.5 times, when your 64 GB will ask ~ 96 GB on disk. But with such volume of the RAM of the OP and almost not needed - only for some programs / games (especially older ones) where game developers didn't take into account that the system may be a decent supply of RAM; and not wishing to run without FC enabled. But, if such a need who bothers to include a minimum size (typically 16 MB to record debugging information in beautiful) and if you feel sorry for the recommended amount of disk space - can make it small, like this...
Spoiler
...it should be enough to put a bolt that shows the system. By the way, I also have not faced a shortage of RAM when you turn off AF (all games / software worked without problem) - used him just in case.
...should go in the trade menu immediately howls the fan spinning at full speed...
It seems to me that along with the trade menu is enabled and that the players were not able to get free then that in the game farm. In the store you can buy something for in-game currency (such as luchboxes for real money, etc.) for faster leveling?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 18.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I found a good computer that can play even in 10k resolution with 60 fps in any of the assassin. Sorry a bit expensive)
Спойлерhttps://hyperpc.ru/special/exclusive/hyperpc-concept-7

M
MODERN_GEAR 18.09.19

4 threads for this game are very few. 6 still did not go. 8 is quite enough, even Amsny.

v
vitalik76 18.09.19

SonyK.
No, it's not to protect the problem. The fan howls not only in trade, just exit in any menu, even settings, although at least trade. The reason is known - are disabled game settings lochsie fps in the game menu the computer releases the reins, allowing you to give so much fps, how many can iron. Naturally, the increase in fps increases the load on the iron, it would read in full as you can. If the computer is old, and pulls the game to the limit, then that the game is that the menu doesn't make any difference, because there it will work in full force. If the computer is powerful and in the settings set to limit fps, then in the game he will rest and not allowing ourselves to accelerate over the value specified fps, and the menu will work on full. Generally with this approach, the menu can be considered a performance test of the game, only the fps counter on the screen, get and verify.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

vitalik76
If let loc frames without restrictions - be as you described.
...in this approach, the menu can be considered a performance test of the game, only the fps counter on the screen and get check...
You can just check if not difficult, put it on the screen the data using for example Afterburner and salachi in it for example a frame rate of 120 frames (the so installed permanently) - then the menu is larger than this value will not (RTSS cut) and the system should not boot in full.
Spoiler