3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiryshKa 18.09.19 08:05 pm

Unstable FPS (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Who on PC plays who thread is drops fps hard to 22-27?
Sometimes just 20 seconds to drop, even in the cutscenes and a few seconds after the cutscene.
Medium graphics preset are: (the average fps 40, max 51).

i7 4770 8 gb ram 780gtx ti 3gb, firewood, fresh, game on SSD.
Used 2147 VRAM, RAM scored 6 GB (2 free, the swap file is 8GB).
179 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 18.09.19

SonyK.
It is possible to view the fps in the menu without using additional software? It seems that the steam is able to show fps. Afterburner and other such things I don't use, because there is no need, and install it just for that, don't want to. Built-in monitor games like the menu is disabled and operates like a crooked three graphics shows, and loading of cores percent - no, there is consistently 0. You have to look through the task Manager.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

vitalik76 wrote:
It is possible to view the fps in the menu without using special software?...
Steam and Yupley know how to show frame rate on screen - at least worked for me.
...Built-in monitor games like the menu is disabled and works as a crooked...
That's why I advised Afterburner - not only the number of shots you could see, but the load on most system components, including cores / threads CPU etc. And during the game, not perliukas Manager - in moments of performance personally important for me to see the screen that is loaded the most. No desire to put another question. But I since saw the possibilities of the program, do not use overlays in different services - I see no need to cut wherever possible.

K
Kirill Stakanov 18.09.19

Play i74770 16gb 1060 6
Almost everything in ultra, slow clouds at one point, because between the ultra clouds and very high difference of 10-15 fps
And that super straight hard percent not to load down the range of detail from ultra to high PTS and gray 50-60 fps with adaptive plane, the graphics and lighting the fire, and the game overall very cool

R
Renegad242185 18.09.19

i7 4790 gtx 1070ti ddr3 16G 1600MHz, who at such or such a system plays Assassin Odyssey? how are you going to play and what settings?

K
Kryogen 18.09.19

6700k 1080ti 1440p if you press f1? it jumps from 40 to 134, all ultra except clouds and shadows, they are more likely to eat.

F
Fiend Astaroth 18.09.19

Spoileron, it's all about the Odyssey, I the origin flooded, looked hurried. Well, not much difference. Except that, as for me, Odyssey is a little worse. 60 frames on my PC freely pull, even city location.
- Game Assassin's Creed: Origins GOLD edition version 1.5.1
- 4790k + 32GB DDR3 2133 + Z97 + gtx 1080
Modifier definition 120%.
Spoiler
The numbers below the bench - Alexandria. For a town of under 100 FPS. FullHD.
Results:
In General, is the subject of the optimization described. There is Google again:
Here's the video:

60 frames easily pull.

R
RumerG 18.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
What prog?)

F
Fiend Astaroth 18.09.19

AmonRah
MSI Afterburner (+RTTS) in the kit. Install both programs.

D
DEDGAMER 18.09.19

Kryogen
I play in 4K on this system fine,can't complain too much,was removed to the middle-high shadow,light,clouds, and all fps in the clips 37 to 40,the game is more 50,where as.

R
RumerG 18.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you)

N
Nikita Zhuruhin 18.09.19

SonyK.
vitalik76
Recorded a video for clarity! Supm next! Loaded, I mean - shows 27-30 fps, all smooth and here I open map and fps then in the same place becomes 18-20. What's the matter? I believe this is a bug of the game some.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

Nikita Jurojin
Maybe a bug, but looking at video I noticed that during the opening card of memory consumption is approaching threshold 2GB (while descending below it), after you close the card increases dramatically. Most likely at this time there is partial progruzki textures from videoplace in RAM: during the opening menu and card consumption in the area of ~ 8200 - 8300 MB, after closing sharply increases up to ~ 8500 MB (I have a suspicion that this time the graphics card is throws part of the data in the RAM, change / update the texture). Just at this moment the graphics card is loaded not completely, but 80% (on the screen noted).
Spoiler
And the assumption I have is, because you wrote...
Nikita Jurojin wrote:
...strange that only come into play 30-38 fps, all smooth and after you open the map or the job or the inventory (not important) and getting back into the game, fps becomes 20 in the same place. Run across the map and after some time reverts to its former fps. Sometimes 20 fps will begin to show you come into the shop to the blacksmith look the goods back and fps rises again, and becomes normal...
...ie the game is likely not enough VRAM for textures, it gradually changes into the other. Because the author of the theme had a problem with the GTX 770 2Gb...
ZloiDoK wrote:
after about 2-5 minutes of fps sags to impossible 10. (35-40)...
...and after its replacement with a more powerful (3 times more VRAM), gone...
...new gtx1060 6Gb resolved the issue instantly...
...it seems to me that there is just that. Above, I cited your example with another game from Yubikov. If you think I'm wrong, try to go to the official game forums and ask there (or you can write to technical support) - if you have a license (bought some offline activation), are obliged to respond. But that answer is another question.

N
Nikita Zhuruhin 18.09.19

SonyK. Unfortunately most likely it is! I think we should try to reduce the resolution to reduce the memory consumption of the video card and again to try such an experiment

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

Nikita Jurojin
With a large consumption of memory in the 1st place you need to lower all the settings that affect its consumption is: texture quality, detail and amount of objects on screen, draw distance, etc. (if there is such settings), smoothing. If you do not help and the settings are already on minimum wages - to reduce the resolution, or save up for an upgrade. Modern games every year hungry - without updating components, especially with the new (graphically, fancy) games, such a situation will occur more and more often.

N
Nikita Zhuruhin 18.09.19

SonyK. I conducted an experiment! Put the modifier permits by 50 %, the settings were: medium quality preset! And indeed all was well, after opening the closure of the fps the cards fell, but immediately recovered! And now I solved the problem of dropping fps at full hd. Once it happens the fps drops, you need to set the modifier of the resolution by 50% and the fps immediately increased to normal values (see even that is loading into memory), and then again to set the modifier to 100% and fps are normal, I can continue playing

S
SonyK_2 18.09.19

Nikita Jurojin
I talked about it, and weak by today's standards, video card (with a small amount of videopamela) and a high (for her) screen resolution. Of course, by reducing the load (reducing the graphics settings / resolution), the game will start run faster. And if you put the game on minimum / to a lower resolution - generally can fly, but will look not so nice.

T
Timmi life show 18.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
A little))))))))))))))))

v
vitez123 18.09.19

Hi,guys!Explain to me why?!System AMD FX-8370E, 3316 MHz,AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (3 GB),16 of RAM ...I play on medium fps 37-45.I bought the GTX 1060 (6GB) and my in game fps became the same settings from 6 to 60 and fading images,it is impossible to play .Power supply 700 watt.What is it?!

w
william1992 18.09.19

vitez123
The driver completely from the old deleted?
The latest BIOS version on the mother worth? If the mother is sooooo old, old BIOS maybe crooked to work with the new map
Well, it is necessary to monitor all indicators at the time of the subsidence
I have a system similar to yours and I put a lock on 40 fps in very high settings - everything went smoothly

v
vitez123 18.09.19

william1992
Yes I removed the BIOS release date 02/26/2016