3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20 02:12 am

Poison of asps - where to find? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Where to find the ingredient for the chemical grenades?Traders did a search,didn't find them.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mnogosey 21.01.20

Everything is simple, learn the skill of catching bugs. With them, darling, and you'll get the poison grenades (for grenade launcher), and the poisoned arrows and traps. Good luck in entomology ))))

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Aspid now, beetle? )))

D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20

Mnogosey
It's understandable,I got all pumped exactly where to find them?

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

DEDGAMER wrote:

It's understandable,I got all pumped exactly where to find them?
Creep on the earth.

M
Mnogosey 21.01.20

When you press Q, they are also highlighted. Though they are found everywhere, in woods and caves more.

S
Setesh 21.01.20

for all the passage, so never and did not use poison of any kind - just not for what

D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20

Vov and C
It is clear that crawling rather than flying,where they are usually sure. And preferably near the camp.

P
PIRAT69 21.01.20

DEDGAMER
highlighted. You will learn the skill to start in the ground and all his attention fix.

D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20

Badfox69
What is there to learn if I can push any pazucha creatures,I wrote I got all pumped,okay, it is clear that nobody really knows where they exactly are,for example, I know where there's a spider pressure is possible(if this skill is pumped of course),for it is one imigrant on a poisoned arrow,near the fire,and he was there constantly appears circle goes back and forth,therefore, ask and look stupid.

L
Lulu9 21.01.20

It was a snake?

s
saa0891 21.01.20

DEDGAMER wrote:
I wrote I got all pumped,okay, it is clear that nobody really knows where they exactly are,for example, I know where there's a spider
Yes, they're practically crawling everywhere,either you're blind or I don't know what's your problem,just there are two kinds of beetles,the poison is extracted only from one.

Sites wrote:
for all the passage, so never and did not use poison of any kind - just not for what
But in vain,arrows of fear all transcripts,poisoned one and he begins to blame all of AC poison berserk.

D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20

saa0891
The game passed,hoping that someone will answer the specific question,and no ,it's all the same garbage you write,and which I already aware,it's just a function of that pumped later, at the end of the game,that ask me not to waste time.

V
Vito Aleksandrov 07.02.22

DEDGAMER
The same problem, after the game "The Rise of Tomb Rider" Where poisoned arrows were made from hundreds of mushrooms that are in each cave. In this game, I found no more than a dozen bugs. Fuck the skill shook which gave five arrows. What other grenades? This is a developer race. To make a chemical grenade, you need to wander around the camps for a couple of hours of real time.