3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik2187836 21.01.20 02:12 am

Test (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Fucking testing, why they were added. Such pleasure took the game to meet with this hell of a perfectionist.
Tell me, does anyone have any tactics on how to pass the test (fights)? Bombs and the prosecution of the drone are reduced to the nerdy and study the ideal trajectory, but fighting even after 10 attempts I do not understand how to get to the gold.
Who passes as them? Or you do not bother to pass them on gold?
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 21.01.20

Test gold complex. But the achievements for trials to take it easy.

P
Priys90 21.01.20

the problem is that if you do not pass the tests to maximum on all of them is not enough, I don't have 24 tokens for all of the costumes and one modification, despite the fact that the tests all passed on silver, I thought with the bases will be like garbage, and not enough Slavoj, still remained, though it is not on max took place

K
Kodval 21.01.20

Priys90
All the rules there, only a few tests went for gold (and stealth drones) and have enough for all the gadgets.

S
SanSanZ 21.01.20

vitalik2187836
No, gold it hardcore and generally not needed. Not all jobs are difficult, I have a couple from the gold made, but some will be very difficult.

v
vitalik2187836 21.01.20

SanSanZ
That's the essence of what I used to pass all 100% of these failed tests as a thorn in the eye from me.

h
hfvex 21.01.20

vitalik2187836
for me, the battle for gold was the easiest. you just need to kill all the enemies in the shortest possible time. take the ability of spider flower, put those modifiers that replenish gadgets and use the trap and reinforced web to stick enemies to walls or each other in the case of a trap

N
Norm112 21.01.20

For a drone flew a half-hour and more 1 points and knocked out

K
Kassandra_Rain 21.01.20

Fhrby
As for me, it is the opposite of this test are easier than others. Just as it is banal sounds, to learn to navigate on the web, and know all the nuances.