3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WorLing 21.01.20 02:12 am

Dualshock 4 bluetooth and the Witcher 3. As will be friends? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took sonkovskim adapter Works amazingly in tests everywhere sort of visible, but not working in the Witcher.

Apparently, the Witcher is looking for a Wireless controler - which appears when usb cord
But he doesn't know about Dualshock 4 wireless usb adaptor, which is visible instead, with everything else indention with the controller

So now the question is how to get the Witcher to consider the Adapter controller, because he does not want.
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
WorLing 21.01.20

using ds4windows (or rather him) works.
There and the battery shows. But, that's not an option because it is the emulsion of the xbox and would like to see it

If anyone knows how to bring ds4windows as DualShock, not xbox, is also a solution

G
Gvinpin.93 21.01.20

In the settings big picture to put the science дс4

K
Kodval 21.01.20

Gvinpin.93
yeah, and change all the buttons in the game on a Steam Controller'cal :(

m
miniesterstvo 21.01.20

Gvinpin.93
Recently tried it, the pad did not see in the game. However this may due to the fact that I have a regular Bluetooth a whistle, I don't know.

S
Stavaas 21.01.20

With DS4Windows it is possible + to change a single character in the game files to display icons and buttons DualShock 4. I sit for a year, no problem.

W
WorLing 21.01.20

The trick is that the game knows what DualShock 4, and the color of it changing even.
But since ds4windows spelled out like the xbox game and also thinks.
Without ds4windows game do not see it.

If you cut down ds4win that is not the bottom line.
The question is to either make the Witcher a priori to think that there is only the dualshock 4 (and send as normal for a Douala team)
Or to get to work without ds4win, to see the adapter in peace for internal functionality and how it feels Windows this is a normal gamepad.

even Gamepad tester itself vinda well see it as a normal joystick, but the Witcher 3 is not.

W
WorLing 21.01.20

Gvinpin.93
if it was steam...

W
WorLing 21.01.20

yeah, exact same problem is observed in shadow of Mordor 2.
There is a current worse, he ds4win sees but doesn't work. Button Shmoo, the layout on the xbox has changed, but not the leafs nothing.

G
Gvinpin.93 21.01.20

WorLing
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/igra_na_pc_s_dualshock_4-864355/
or scp then

V
Virys1812 21.01.20

Stavaas
Can you please tell me which character and in what file)

S
Stavaas 21.01.20

Virys1812
About one character it so, it is a couple, there is no difference really.
Looking for the file of The Witcher 3\content\content0\scripts\game\inputManager.ws
There are looking for strings, 50's and 60's on account
case 'xpad':
return IDT_Xbox1;
break;
and change the second line to
return IDT_PS4;

Or, if you have icons stampede, then there are also prescribe.