3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Phantom 21.01.20 02:13 am

Future tomb raider games (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

I think that the next games will be remakes of the classic games of tomb raider. Hardly again will restart because another restart - this is a stupid move developers understand this
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 21.01.20

David Phantom
And why is it necessary restart? Maybe they all will come up with a new story.

A
Alexander_Hartdegen 21.01.20

solo837
Or restart with a new story.

A

Doing remakes makes no sense now is a road to nowhere. What to do what happened.

S
Slava74oren 21.01.20

If it's remakes such as Resident Evil 2, why not!

D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20

Tomb raider is a series of adventu.games,this game is a legend,how can it be neglect,in any sequel,and what it would not be ,the game will buy many,I hope future developers hope to understand it(what do the players want from them) , they also need money,especially in our time,I wish it just wasn't really a hack,I would not completely disappointed,many were in love with this game for a long time.

A

DEDGAMER
I fully support you.

M
MODERN_GEAR 21.01.20

DEDGAMER
I agree. I restarted, went in, and since it was a trilogy about the development of Lara Croft, I hope for further continuation. You can always find adventure on a beautiful ass Lark)

A
AndruhaGruz 21.01.20

Already working on a new part. which will be released on new generation consoles.

56657567565 435636636 21.01.20

again, will the new character will play a new girl

f
fominviatheslav20 21.01.20

Still the planet from aliens is not saved,and in space not visited...

R
Rassvetniy 21.01.20

and according to the game and this ending probably shows that the authors do not know how to continue the franchise so as not to sell too cheap. At one end is natla not another, one level of the game dynamics as in RTR in the other as the last of the trilogy, maybe it is specially made to perform sales and so to say public opinion and make or remake or restart or continuation, for example, I advocate the continuation is a new part focusing on the dynamics of the plot

R
Rassvetniy 21.01.20

fominviatheslav20
with a reasonable design of the plot idea is not so bad ) by the way sporono that is not saved - the dagger and the chest are items of alien origin, so we can say that is already saved )

S
S.t.e.n 21.01.20

If you go back to the classic image -will gun.
Or is Jolie's first film...at the daring character and armor.