3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 21.01.20 02:15 am

The problem with the quest \"No mercy\" (Fallout 4)

Quest provides Mekson on the ship brotherhood, it is necessary that there is clean up and return to him that to fly you have to get in rotorcraft and fly there, the problem is that when I sit behind the machine gun in my hands is my gun and shoot, I can't, so I sit in the rotorcraft as a piece of meat, and on the quest I need a machine gun to clear out the super mutants, who passed this quest tell me what and how?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Movshevich 21.01.20

Also problems with this quest. A helicopter flew over which the weight of the icon mission, come to him - not to get can not activate. Th XS to do. Jump in too.

i
ig.Serg 21.01.20

Has not solved the problem? And I, too, hung there.

D
Dako7 21.01.20

I already write in another topic, just go on foot to kill all and go to the Fort this is hard because the idea we all had to kill with a machine gun and everything hands clean and all.

a
artyom1s 21.01.20

Solved the problem by changing partners

r
rteuop 21.01.20

Denis Movshevich
I Pomaga when I just restarted the game

l
lllMEDBEDb_ 21.01.20

So here is the solution:
1. Just jump from the ship of the Brotherhood (don't worry you will not die, the power armor will protect you ... unless of course you are in it :D )
2. Reaches the place that we indicated Mekson.
3. See that nasche job refreshed.
4. Using Quick move return to Prydwen fit into the plane, Voila.
5. They need to put out super mutants))
PS Either stop at the first 2 items and kill super mutants without Rotorcraft (But not Epic. not it, right??))

M
Malleorum 21.01.20

I have a problem, I can't finish the quest Without mercy, Mekson gone beyond the territory of the Commonwealth, tried to call the console, it appears but the quest does not accept, tried to flee to the edge of the map and through the texture pass is not allowed, tell me the solution to somebody pliz)

M
Malleorum 21.01.20

AP

C
ChesterZC 21.01.20

I think it depends on the difficulty level. I play on a high right now(probably why you can't fill up a bunch of monsters poligamy from shestistvolki helicopter)... that's just passed this mission... in rotorcraft airship, if he sit down me simply on the ground moves, and the land opposite on the airship. what I did is went to the base marked with a star on the compass and cleared everything there manually. then he left the base and made a quick move on the airship. all.

D
Denis Rovba 21.01.20

lllMEDBEDb_
I'm after a manual Stripping the paladin Dens became immortal. i.e. the bullets pass through its texture. And the weird thing is that all the companions if you take them in your party just whatat me to the place on the deck where I had to get into rotorcraft. Maybe it's because Dance is not jump down with me to sweep... don't know. Noticed the bug too late. Restart the quest by console is not obtained. Reboot partners/perestroka the game does not help. So be careful

A
Artur Svidlov 21.01.20

Those who have just landed on the ground, walk to Thira airport, followed (where to shoot) and the helicopter

T
TURIST SP 21.01.20

Dako_7
playing on X box is the same shit...
The weapon does not work ... and before that in rotorcraft is not to sit there....

o
obanaska 21.01.20

Tried all the options (refused partner) (he jumped down from the heaven) (sat in the chopper with the armor and without it)
(before running to the island to activate the quest , moving back) even a restart of the computer did

the gun as did not shoot did not shoot , you will have to walk away and do other quests just such a bug ((not really 2 years are unable to release a patch and make a patch for a bug

B
BlackTigerTK 21.01.20

obanaska
Quest condition register in the save game. To jump - to run is futile. This bug is not corrected. Option - roll back to a save before taking that quest. Or try the console command. They can be used, for example, to try to restart the quest. Or go to the next stage.

A
Atrox2011 21.01.20

lllMEDBEDb_
helped in part) rotorcraft in General was not only his sound, after TP back to Prydwen, he showed up and could sit down) but to go somewhere Rotorcraft are no longer wanted and to get off it was impossible)

R
Recikus 21.01.20

Shoot with rotorcraft a big hassle. Teleport to the nearest village and go to the Fort with his feet.
By the way,if you clean up the Fort to receive the quest, even if you re-appear there on the quest in five minutes
mutants and loot will once again be on the ground.

k
kasanabeer 06.11.20

It helped to change partner. Before landing in the propeller, the fort was cleared and killed by a monster thug, a monster dead, and in a mission hanging that I have to kill him and a marker on it.

l
leuanx 06.11.20

If you can't get into the propeller wing, put on the power armor. It helped me.

m
mikrochelik228 04.07.21

after clearing the building, the quest hangs and I can not do anything