3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 21.01.20 02:15 am

What to do after the story? (Fallout 4)

Was the campaign. After that performed several short unfinished quests. Eventually left single endless quest from the Minutemen. Is possible side effect so poorly? I think Skyrim could be in any Guild to join and be promoted to the top, plus a lot of quests had one that the thread requested, then the other. It turns out that in the fall after sujecki to play in what?
24 Comments
Sort by:
c
chelovek-piksel 21.01.20

meagarry
Here the role of the guilds was replaced by faction
Spoilers all at the same time to steer to fail.And this Skyrim with guns added craft and construction. Stroy 29 settlements, collect all kinds of power armor, explore different locations(don't forget the chest at the end), read the terminal. Complete the game in 3 other factions. Wait for mods on spider-man and flying whales. Wait for official DLC.

888005533535 21.01.20

meagarry
Look endless from the Minutemen. Those who give to help the settlement?

c
chelovek-piksel 21.01.20

Elvin Shepard
They are the most similar to the endless quests of all factions.

s
simmac 21.01.20

Around the world trips, listen to the signals of radio stations, ask it in the cities, read the notes and listen to holotapes. So gather up a bunch of quests. By the way, is often an interesting storyline across.

m
meagarry 21.01.20

simmac
Thank you!
ask in the cities
what cities and whom to ask? all in a row?
read notes and listen to holotapes
where to find them?

s
simmac 21.01.20

meagarry
In particular, the diamond city and the Neighborhood. There is another Alliance, go there, there's a kind of storyline.
In Diamond and good Neighborliness't ask personal NPCs and merchants on the work, just talk to them. Even after reaching a high relationship with a companion, he can give a quest.
Notes I've found in the area, this somehow accidentally happened.

P
Prostouser 21.01.20

Should not so quick to underestimate the game,I passed it fairly quickly,but when I started to replay...Only 6 hour hit in diamond city,run on the Constitution,was in a good Neighborhood,were in the Covenant shelters.
In the game you just need to know where to go and not to miss the dialogues, only to run quickly.I just realized my error,now enjoy watching it all.
P. S Sarcasm a female character is simply 10 out of 10,and generally exciting moments of the bunch,coming in diamond city, as there will be a Secretary of the mayor,I just re-loaded in order to send it and listen to it slow, bi*ch.Awesome.

N
Nikita237 21.01.20

Prostouser
Only 6? I have 50 running around and have not yet reached)

P
Prostouser 21.01.20

Nikita237
Well I passed the game more than once.And there is just no point to go there immediately.

a
ara999 21.01.20

uninstall the game like a bad dream

S
Sprintin 21.01.20

damn I'm already LVL 40 with х01, and Chet didn't get to the main quest! hanging 10 pieces of side jobs(not counting done)! that's how many days I get on streets and corners, all very interesting, and the details very much! what is when I went into the sewer and there is a halo record 4 pieces, and some maniac called me a detective and supposedly watching me, but never found halo 5 entry, and the solution was so close! now wondering, who is he?

M
Marvelosi 21.01.20

I play with the release yesterday for stupidly came to diamond city=) to See how even it looks.

c
chelovek-piksel 21.01.20

Elvin Shepard
hmm. I'm usually one quest pass 3 receive(when settlements are more than 4 it would be). And while walking back and forth include radio liberty. It also throws off the job. Hours 12 all opened. By the way, you can try to clean up and look for the workbench, if you know where to look. And like 30 only if friendly with the Brotherhood. What is the advantage and disadvantage of this topic is the meaning of the sweeps of locations appears, but disappears craving for research. Why to explore and somewhere to go now, if the Minutemen will send there after 5 minutes to rescue the prisoner or to bring down the raiders.

888005533535 21.01.20

people-pixel
Yes, like that fed up.

Y
Yury Maximov 21.01.20

make a battle mobs 50 50 or if the computer is a good 100 on 100!

G
Gefest26 21.01.20

it does a lot of quests... pfff. in General, the game swept from end to end over 4 days. of course still stumble upon small quests sometimes. but still the world seems small and the quests once is not enough for an epic game. The big hope was the passion of crafting and construction. but it is also quickly podnadoedaet, and glitches in the construction of identity is upsetting. In General, the game in many places it seems crude incompleteness. for right now, more than a hundred mods people sawed on dodeljivanje the fact that the developers missed or bug fixes. And it's not out yet designer when I get out of it, then go global fashion and add-ons.
In the end if you get stuck as I'm on 6-10 hours a day, the game itself runs out on the 4th day. Sales 3 foul so quickly has not been carried out.

L
Lord Vivec 21.01.20

Holy shit, like some strange play: this is not a buffoon, this is an RPG and quests there are many (I'm not talking about the standard for a sweep of the factions), a lot of side effects are in the cities, in settlements smaller (then you and the humor of everyone, and cyberpunk in all fields, even the cat can ask to find) + the fractional. DO NOT RUSH TO PASS THE STORY! (Capps wrote, because it's important)

v
vzglydizugla 21.01.20

And you can call quest that is not displayed, but is part of the passage (there just feels like a hand lead)?
Just here about the city which cut synths, there is a completely logical piece of history that is interesting to know, but it not a quest. Truth is, I never figured that was the end of the story =)

V
Voladores 21.01.20

Uninstall the game and play something else

G
Gefest26 21.01.20

Yes about the campaign mode at all, but not to stutter, not only that this subject has absoutely long, you gg looking for his stolen son, but poyduka I'll have vegetable gardens yet, but the ruins of the walk, she realized extremely short and quite predictable. so we are not talking about a quick pass, and a nearly complete pass, including the seizure of all settlements with endless quests to help them, idly roaming the territories in search of interesting things, such as roamed the Shining sea just found a distress signal from another aircraft and the collapsed power armor, a warehouse area with a bunch of nuclear bombs and a history of their development and a few less interesting points in which he found no reason except the introduction of the entourage.
Like most swept away almost everything that isn't nailed down in the world, in order then to understand the settlement.
Collected a few sets of armor.
Kraft.
Construction.
The effects are random in the cities.
Read all the notes, galataria and terminals.
Search for Easter eggs, like a fallen UFO or flying Craft Independent.
Quests of the different factions.
Just folding pieces of history groups Arrows, Minutemen, Steel, Raiders.
like a lot of stuff, but still if not for the crafting and construction, the playing capacity is not enough.
Well, for those who on the day played for 2 hours and lose the thought in the last day what he was doing and where I was going, then Yes, the game will be delayed.
The developers claim 100 hygrocase, but is it lot of Skyrim and or 3 fouls had to wander a lot more and with great interest.
No carried out and Titanic work, but even so less than expected.
Plus the dampness of the product is also a little discouraging, I don't remember that in previous games. Remains to be seen whether craftsmen bring the game to mind. (well, it's not about the flying pony and the iron man armor, and bring to mind crafting, construction, elimination of some bugs, the introduction of some variety and more freedom)
need to see people's translation of the game, the ugly gash that the developer is a joke -Sarcasm or not.