3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20 02:29 am

Help in choosing headphones

Today bought headphones Philips SHS4700. Anyone who thinks some ears to take, highly recommend these. the best that I have ever taken. The sound is just awesome. The whole car in the train is yours. Shouts be healthy! Clear, deep bass, bright treble. Excellent ratio quality/price. The ears are only 27 euros. In Technosila is possible to take cheaper, for only 559 rubles, as I am, there's the off-season. so I take and listen to.

Note 1: the subject does not assume almost any value. Can remove it if deemed unnecessary.
191 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasterJest666 21.01.20

Click on the above link and tell me if yours , it is safe to buy!

D
Dead children call my nam 21.01.20

not mine, I have mdr v 150

M
MANBOY 21.01.20

And nobody used headphones BBK? Just wondering, the prices are just dumped, made a very decent - maybe a catch in the sound quality?
He has now decided to go with the plugs on the monitor - I can't decide between Sony MDR-XD200 Sennheiser HD 202 V2 and Sennheiser eH 150

D
Dead children call my nam 21.01.20

Phillips 5400

......................... 21.01.20

sony mdr-ex32lp

U
Ukropchik 21.01.20

Simple 400r, they cling to the ears.

a
absurdus elementum 21.01.20

Sennheiser HD435.

R
RussianQuaker 21.01.20

Trying to find headphones. Podsobit. What are the priorities:

Large speakers, such as here:
http://www.individualism.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/headphones.jpg

Wireless, but the radius is small enough.

Love the house and jump under the high-speed power, particularly under the digital hardcore. Also love on the bus listening to music. So I need to get these wireless does not fly: the house - when madly jumping at Mouzon, on the bus, on the street etc. - so that any removed ripped off the headphones with a slight movement of thought.

Emphasis on buses, the street - don't always listen to, can just hang on the neck - is there anyway for such cases fixing some then for wireless?

---

Ah, Yes. How is it in the headphones with the bass? I think if you listen to any speedcore or des-metal (600 beats per minute), these 600 beats per minute for large bass in General can blend into porridge. And still think crap with some classics, Symphony, dark ambient - I can hear the bass, not the music. What do you think about that?

A
Aidar - Eventful 21.01.20

I also Koss Porta Pro, the best ears, no sound insulation, very suitable for outdoor listening, the sound is cool.
Also the sounds of the steelseries neckbandz. They fly, but they have a great design and 5.1 sound.

All the best - Sennheiser. Their and take.

D
Dr. Strangelove 21.01.20

I yuzayu Koss Porta Pro
A piece of plastic, nothing more.

the best ears without sound insulation
The best open-type headphones in my memory - Stax SR-007.

Also the sounds of the steelseries neckbandz. They fly, but they have a great design and 5.1 sound.
Gaming applications is high, the worth of these headphones. With music they utter the seams, even the lowest price category.

All the best - Sennheiser.
Amateurish position. Just don't know anymore.

a
absurdus elementum 21.01.20

doctorhead.ru
Here you can pick up under budget. AKG, Sennheiser - from the bottom to chose, if you are certainly not an oligarch. Also, we have Vlad hard in my ears to buy, have to order through the intornet.

What do you think about that?
The only negative - headphone deprived of tactile perception of music (but I don't think someone will let you arrange a notable bounce in the apartment, considering that with all the neighbors, so that our reality is not even a negative).
Sound quality headphone for 5K rubles incomparably better than any speakers for the same amount. Ie no zahlebyvayas should not be, unless of course the ears are adequate and do not fill up certain frequencies. Don't think that if the ears - they must be artificial zhirnyuschy bass with a blockage of high frequencies. Adequate smooth sound must have normal ears, without unnecessary accents.

A
Alex Eko 21.01.20

Good topic. Probably one of the few musical where there are trolls.
Rekenkamer, and that Sanchi on the screenshot? And the model name could not see.
The price of wireless is sometimes very high. For the same price you can get wired will be significantly better. Don't suggest wireless.

All the best - Sennheiser. Their and take.
AKG will be better by the way.

He is the way these days I'm going to buy headphones. A few days roaming the forums and eventually settled on this model
http://www.dns-shop.ru/kras/price_detail.php?i=111763
Judging by the numerous reviews of very good headphones closed. I think they will take in the end.

R
RussianQuaker 21.01.20

I'm no longer interested in the brand of headphones, I'm picky. Only that part of the audio transmission was very interested in artificial zhirnyuschy bass was not put in the ears of a priority :) . And wondered what they say they do, especially when wireless is worn around the neck :D .

About the purchase because not fussy, it's likely to go in some of our Vladivostok CSN, and look on the Internet various options - still it won't give, well me personally, I guess.

And about wired... Mom already two times was generous, buying me twice wired headphones. Scattered to hell when rhythmically sausages under the line of scrimmage, the wire is torn off, both times, in my opinion, one of the speakers :D .

About th for mark's ears in the first post - don't know, just googled the pictures poposka headphones - put any picture to show what it intest big ears... But on the headphones on the screen written PXC 450, and may have a model name.

M
Metal Boss x 21.01.20

On the market for 2 bucks you take that used on a mobile phone to listen. Satisfied.

r
rock music 21.01.20

I bought ear-plugs for 150 rubles, and the sound quality is great. rekomenduyu.

A
Aidar - Eventful 21.01.20

I'm afraid Jane-now. I have morals because of it.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 21.01.20

Today I bought a wired Appeal EH 150.Experience in principle, not bad.This is the second headset that I bought.The first cost 350R(also closed) and broke in a month:).These are the 1300r,I do not understand,tell the company and model rules,the price match?

A
Alex Eko 21.01.20

tell me the manufacturer and model of norms,price match?

Handsfree are generally very high quality headphones. Even many professional technicians advise you to take items from this company.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 21.01.20

All day listening,happy like a child.For heavy music well.

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 21.01.20

Normal wireless ears will cost a lot, so you get a normal wired one.
I like a year ago took a rather cheap Sennheiser HD 515 and still happy. In my opinion in relation quality-price, very good