3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trantox 18.09.19 08:08 pm

Violence and drugs in Fallout (Fallout 3)

Personally, I drastically did not like the fact that in F3 you can't kill children, and replacing real drugs for imaginary. I hope that at least the graves you can dig up and become a slaver.
Your opinion on the above and generally on the subject.
123 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wedlor 18.09.19

Honestly, I remember fol2, there to kill babies could. Though killing 1 you received the benefit of the murderer of children and you enough of the quests become unavailable.
That will release the editor, so do realize this idea, if not enough you

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

Saifer

balalaika you try this for yourself
here you go along the street minding my own business
suddenly you no politkorrektnost
in the scoreboard with a lead pipe
and the balls and the head and where to get
and so on until death
do you like this ?

b
baedd pibau 18.09.19

And adults you tube? Funny... if wet - so all...

R
RealForc3 18.09.19

Yesterday, a super mutant with a knife and scored...He didn't even resist.

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

Taake Yes, no problem
leave address,will ask you at the same time to buy food :o)))

Xenobyte

and you try a super mutant Behemoth with a knife
then you will have something to boast of :o)))

R
RealForc3 18.09.19

I'll try it with a sledgehammer,knife thrown out. =)

b
baedd pibau 18.09.19

Ahtani

your humor, just knows no bounds... yourself against the wall for a start...

You still write as you pass the game without killing anyone...

Again, if you can kill everyone - adults, and mutants, why not children?

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

Yes, even a Board with nails
so this thug that, God forbid
twice above the rest :o)

C
Cing 18.09.19

give the version without censorship and without restriction))))

K
KESHA290690 18.09.19

the Chi is not on..er you can kill ditey or not I can personally kill them not going, although I agree I liked the second foul could kill ditey for the reason that freedom just felt more

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

Taake

You ridiculous creature,
What makes the world of a terrible evil
Save: on the wall of the universe,
Hit abominable brow...

b
baedd pibau 18.09.19

Ahtani

give an example... at the same time deliver the world from its substa

N
Nermi 18.09.19

Ahtani,Taake everything! flood off Ahtani win

on topic:Yes, children can not kill...waiting for mod...so I really want some to shoot...in the same little Lamplite them a lot,and almost all annoying(disliked kada me tall call)...wants using a flamethrower to explain to them that with the older better not to talk *_*

b
baedd pibau 18.09.19

Deadli_Stalker

you're a good man... just the fact that I want to play a complete psychopath who kills anything that moves, and will not work... it's just my opinion, as the opinion of those who are against the killing of children in the fall...

PS in the second fall I did not kill any child, even when they are stealing from me ))

N
Nermi 18.09.19

over to add to the game sex and the murder of children! (=
I hope the mod will soon)))

[
[MedveD] 18.09.19

I have children in F3 were not killed, so can't say for sure. If the child after the murder while lying, and then rises again, then this is corrected by removing one box in the editor that will editor will kill anything that moves :)

On the subject of violence... There to protect children side fanning out of molehills. The ability to kill everything that moves - it's just a trait that adds credibility. Accordingly, if one character you killed, and the second after death rises like nothing happened, this is weird. With Fallout 1 and 2 you it's not compare. Then the mentality of people was different. At that time, the child in the game was seen as sprite, a little program code and little dialogue, and his killing was no more than превращениеv one sprite to another.
Now things have reached such a retard that killed that kid in the game - definitely a psychopath who, after the game, will get my dad's shotgun and go all the carnage in high school :)
Keep it simple! The game is just a game. In StarCraft you can play for people, and it is possible for aliens. And no one yells that playing as Zerg without regret surrender the Terrans first arrived to the aliens :)
Fallout has always been the benchmark of Free play. Want to do good. Don't want to do good - paint the town red.

The topic of drugs there seems to be not discussed, but will Express my opinion. Here we see another confirmation of the mental debilitation of the population of the planet. It is necessary, in Australia the game is not allowed for sale, while the Australian version has removed the real names of the drugs! This is ridiculous! Nowadays everybody knows the name of that stuff that you smoke, and how it differs from that smell :)
In the first Fallout'Oh, the characters are vaguely rubbing their hands and in Falout 3 any action, only the effect and the message in the corner of the screen.
Another thing, if usanee, for example, the stimulator, the character sat down, rolled up sleeves, he pulled a hand harness, and beautiful, with a flourish, he put a syringe in vein :) It would've been like something immoral. But here, actually... I don't know how it's called. I think eventually we will come to a shooter in which weapons will only tranq Darts, and the defeated enemy will not fall (You what! After all, you would think that they were shot!), a sweet yawn, gently to bed.
And even then, is unlikely, because sleeping pills are the same drug! :)

b
baedd pibau 18.09.19

well, sex is like... behind the scenes somewhere )) and the children in Megaton explosion when you die?

[Bear]

support

N
Nermi 18.09.19

sex behind the scenes...just the Soviet Union))
[Bear],and I will rate five Starz-and I will rate five Starz a half years old ponadelat mods) will have to kill children,rape women and colorful to inject yourself in a vein of drugs xDD

Taake,that the explosion of the megaton children are dying)...you reminded me of how I at Paradise falls from fat nuclear missiles fired))) finally all teretorii contaminated,sales of the corpses is almost gone...he almost died...and only the children are alive *_*

[
[MedveD] 18.09.19

2 Taake: well, if the game has kids, which means it is supposed to be sex, because there is no smoke without fire :)

2 Deadli_Stalker: well, unlike developers, which can sue, be sued fans extremely difficult. So right now all hope for us :)

b
baedd pibau 18.09.19

Deadli_Stalker

apparently the developers heard about the Union )) the future looks very bright: observes to rape all living and dead from women to krotokrysov ))