3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow333Death 21.01.20 02:32 am

The third playable character, who is he? (Devil May Cry 5)

Hello! Start with the fact that not long before the E3 conference in 2018, I came across this here picture as plum about a possible DMC5 announcement

Sorry for the quality, better not found. Well, I clean once looked at the drain and forgot about it, but really unexpectedly announced a one-fifth part of my favorite games and I remembered about it. Paying attention to exactly shown the images of old Dante(who by the way holds something very similar to a sword Sparda) and Nero cyber prosthesis, I decided to read the text and it turned to more detailed information already submitted by developers.
Most strongly intrigued me info about video game characters. Except for Dante and Nero it contains a Mysterious V is able to call on the assistance of the fiend, as if some sort of character from Chaos Legion
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
TVGonak 21.01.20

Well, one person on the letter V we all know ;)

j
jackonda 21.01.20

Shadow333Death
what is the website?

j
jax baron 21.01.20

Shadow333Death
Drunk Valera

S
Shadow333Death 21.01.20

jackonda
Where I first saw don't remember, but reminded me about this picture yesterday in the VC

D
DenKare 21.01.20

The second picture set so special? If this is a third character, they do whatever the third character is or what was known. Intriguing

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.01.20

TVGonak
Norman Reedus?

F
FallenGhost 21.01.20

Of latest details regarding the game, I noticed it here:
Published theme music Nero contains Easter eggs and hints at a third playable character, whose identity the authors so far kept secret
Anyone have guesses on this?

S
Shadow333Death 21.01.20

WELL, there is an entire song about the inner demon that hid inside. And the fact that he pulled out of you. So maybe we will play some strong possessed by a demon, comes to mind Virgil and his problems with death and soul in Nero tlit something. But I would think it was a bad idea, too obvious... and if the developers have officially declared that the third pers slavna the intrigue of the game that would be just silly to merge it into the first trailer, just showing pieces of blue cloak under the cloak the stranger...

D
DagonDevilHunter 21.01.20

I've been thinking, but Dante is really getting old and will soon die, he needs a replacement. The verge has it native son, and why 3 character to be a son/daughter and Dante (not necessarily by blood)? Daughter even more likely. Or just a demon (inhabitant of hell), whom he raised, while riding on a hell biker gatherings?

1. To start with female vocals. In a combat theme. For example, but can someone give the info, that is a battle theme it Nero? For a female character it fits far more.
2. Move fast, baby Don't be slow - well, here, without comment, move faster, baby - don't delay. Okay, Nero kawaii all the same, okay.
3. Arm on fire, veins burnin’ red - hand in the fire, veins are burning red http://img.playground.ru/images/3/7/788d3e4b-00a3-4b44-8973-a6c5e7e44fff.jpg Oh, and what is that tattoo? Not to flame you?
I'm a wildfire you won't tame
Igniting my temper, can't put out my flame again all about the heat. Nero have anything to do with fire somehow? Hot of course, but not so literally.
4. Branded by Fire – Born in the abyss - branded/branded by fire - born/born in the abyss. And again no connection with the kid. I'm pretty sure that Dante will bring someone out of hell.
5. When the night ends it's not over
We fight through to get closer - blah-blah-blah - we fight despite the fact that I wanted to be closer (rough translation). Excuse me, what? Meaning is lame, but unless you enter the love line.

Based on all this psychedelia, it can be concluded that this musical theme is not Nero, a new character. And Capcom could have hirneise trolling devil trigger. Many (including myself) was waiting for the transformation of the boy in monstrously the strongest brand to be superior so as demonic, but maybe they COMPLETELY removed the demonic Nero, together with bridgeroom to make this sverhtehnologichny stump, and Shaw, technology, something new. Want to break the monitor.

S
Shadow-Death 21.01.20

DagonDevilHunter
Not a bad idea... I also think that if Dante is the child is sure to be a girl))

c
chiperz 21.01.20

the girl may not be for the fans just spit on DMC again,with the main Persian girl they have bayonetta, and DMC to do a second franchise about girls, they obviously will not.
and by the way no one thought about Sparda, he just as Dante was gone,maybe Dante's father found somewhere but Sparda was under some sort of curse
PS the black guy in the beginning of the video by the way of bayonetta as I understand it so maybe you can wait and it is there but unlikely

c
chiperz 21.01.20

add
I just personally wanted to see Sparda(even just to see) in the game and they decided to make the Sparda already playable Persian(he is a demon and clearly not getting old) and Dante, as we know half the people
the more I think it is the more oily the surprise will be from developers than daughter\the son of Dante or the verge for it is too predictable
P. S. about Verga,in the beginning we were shown a demon with outstretched hand and then the blood and the Capcom logo(I looked at the conference in 4 hours) he kind of looks like Nelo Angelo Mundus is possible or, again, from the hands of Nero Verga in he turned. and by the way there was clearly a bright blue light in the armor as the hands of Nero
P. S. S. if you suddenly forgot who Nero was explaining how he got his arm back in 4 part it became like this after meeting him he was found\been in a fight with some sort of demon(not remember exactly)

S
Shadow-Death 21.01.20

Given the love the Japanese to any kind of marriage between cousins, brothers and sisters, the daughter of Dante would look more logical)) ahahaha

S
Shadow333Death 21.01.20

According to the leak, the third Persian is a Valera, ugh. In the sense of Vitali. The summoning, almost Harry Potter.

M
Mr_HilDen 21.01.20

Perhaps it is Virgil who rose from the dead.

D
Drahov 21.01.20

Kylo Ren